i guess ludi is dming again
Character: Aelrin Alcast
Which Event: Arc of Light

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Great response speed and descriptiveness. Including additional details when requested by players and myself :)
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): They were great, several traps were planted throughout the event, each having their own level of challenge and means of solving. The fights were great and well balanced, especially against The Abbess and her two 'nuns', that was a neat change.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It did, the journey to the town, the temple, the reactions from NPC's and other details were great.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) I believe so, everyone had a fair punishment considering roll's + falls in battle, as well as other additional bits through narration and storytelling. The rewards at the end were certainly worth it.

Overall: 10/10! Had a wonderful time! Hopefully get you as a DM once again some day :)
Character: Niffty
Which Event: I hear it.

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Way quick like other events I've been on they're great
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Exciting, and I felt involved despite being a fill-in character for people who didn't make it
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It did, never expected the little twist
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) I love my injury to bits and I'll cherish it forever, well worth the rewards we got

Overall: I rarely go on events given my timezone but staying up was worth it! Felt nice to get my char more involved in something too. I rate 9 out of 10 rats, only cause I couldn't stun that EC

Any other comments: think its good time for my bed 7:46 Am
Character: Nidaz
Event: I hear it.

Responsiveness: The narrates were posted quickly and the sequences too, always taking into account the actions taken by the participants! 10/10

Balance: Apart from some small initial problems in terms of balancing the creature's life, the rest went well, regarding battles! The other obstacles were very simple and nothing too complicated to deal with. 9/10

Storytelling: Extremely! The initial investigation, the clues and other things that led us to the killer were phenomenal! Everything was well explained and detailed, creating a cute 'investigational atmosphere'! 

Also, that plot twist at the end? I wasn't expecting that! 10/10

Fairness: The punishment was fair and the rewards we received for it even more! Nothing to complain. 10/10

Overall: Aside from the little problem at the battles? Which wasn't a big deal.. Lud did a great job as always! Loved it! Final score of 9/10!
[Image: image.png]
Character: Apollonia
Which Event: The Brood Beckons

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 No complaints at all. 
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  9/10 Everything was balanced IMO. The puzzle was difficult only because we all collectively had a brain fart and couldn't solve it for the life of us. That being said overall it was a good experience balance wise. Adding gravity to that last boss was terrifying. Im still scared. 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 I enjoyed the open world spin. Really felt like we had agency and got rewarded for doing things that were off the beaten path. The little side quests were nice and the talk with the captain in the beginning was fun. Everything felt really fluid. 
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10 I got a DRILL I'm very happy. 

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: No more  spiders pls. 
[Image: 1c9be22e43dfe23781b34cc71660b98b.gif]
Character: Kirk Simmons
Event: The Brood Beckons!

Responsiveness: Really quick!
Balance: All the fights felt really fair. Just that puzzle we were on for a bit. Really made my brain shit itself. It was so simple yet I didn't get it. 
Storytelling: Really good! We were allowed to run around like a proper DnD session. Doing whatever we wanted to. It was extremely entertaining! I wish more DMs did this style. It was interesting and done quite well.
Fairness: We were rewarded really well, and the injures weren't that frequent nor bad!

Overall: 10/10 Lots of fun!
Heart 
Character: Elise Lysti
Which Event: The Brood Beckons

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 This person is the fastest typer I have ever seen, amazing. 5 to ten minutes BOOM nice few paragraph.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  9/10 Balanced I screamed a lot when that gravity spider kept cornering me. The puzzle made me cry for a bit but then I big brained it. So that was nice.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 Amazing and oh so charming. It was open world... it truly made me want to explore and go outside of my safe zone to grab and interact with things. If every event was structured like this I wouldn't be scared of trying new things thinking outside the box.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10 I didn't die once again! Apollonia got a cool ass drill. Spinny boy.
Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: Second event with ludster and I can't get enough. I always scream in joy to see when they are hosting an event I am in. I truly look forward to all of their events, and I actually have fun!

*I always tell ludster I love them and they don't say it back 3/10*
[Image: Untitled_Artwork.png]
Character: Caster
Which Event:
The Promise of a Festival 358/2 Hallowed Moxlti Mix Neo-X

Responsiveness:
PERFECTLY fine I love it.
Balance:
Smart because you had two different endings planned and we went the one without combat which was good for the event
Storytelling:
Good feel, fresh, great story and was perfect for the event and our age
Fairness:
I have no complaints about this just because of the nature of the event.

Overall:
Perfect event IMO. Fun. Short. Easy. Clean. Like, there's nothing to complain about it. I love Ludi so much. I'd unironically alchemize my arm away for his soul back. Nbd

Any other comments: [Image: f5pMJMO.png]
Character: Natasha Vanrouge
Which Event: Janitor's closet

Responsiveness: YES it was honestly the fastest DM I ever witnessed. They also responded to everyone's smallest actions and pretty quickly which I really liked because it made it feel like our choices mattered yk
Balance: this even had just the right amount of time for each part and didn't get me alt tabbing into other stuff at all, so I think it had a great balance between discussing objectives/wandering around/fighting!
Storytelling: honestly it was much better than I expected! It was a light-hearted event but even so it was humorous but not goofy
Fairness: they listened to our concerns regarding risk/reward beforehand and I think thats pretty nice

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: they used my evolution as an icon and I can't get over it made me emotional I love trash

[Image: unknown.png]
Character: Dorongar Hedor
Which Event: Janitor's Closet

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yep, fast, with good description AND FUN.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): PUZZLES THAT WERE FUN, FIGHT THAT WAS BALANCED AND GOD THIS WAS VERY FUN.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was fun, it was funny, god, this was the best event I had with the Janitor and friends. God, the puzzles, the Saint of Janitors, it was genial.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Yes, it was!

Overall: 10/10 I would clean again.

Other comments: [Image: unknown.png]
This is pure peak RP
Character: Julian Sodynym
Which Event: The Janitor's Closet

Responsiveness:
Narrations were posted within a reasonable time frame, if there were any delays they were apologized for.
Balance:
The final fight against the filth incarnate was absolutely hilarious, I loved every second of it even if I got my ass kicked. The puzzles were also really neat and funny to figure out with the group!
Storytelling:
The narrations blew my expectations out of the water. It was such a blast and a fourth-dimensional shitpost.
Fairness:
The rewards were very fitting and great for the difficulty. Everyone seemed to be happy with what they got, and I especially loved the shovel (+ title) I got out of it.

Overall: Fucking amazing/10
Other notes: Thank you for DMing my first event <3, it was truly a blast.
[Image: corpoggo.png]
Topic Options