GlulisineKale
Key: Glulisine
Event Preferences: Any
Contact Information: Kale#4173
Anything Else: I'm booked up at the moment but dm me in like a week if you wanna die
Event: Downwell. https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...p?tid=2422
Responsiveness: Fast typer, always ready. Good attention to detail.
Story: Good story with real consequences for anyone else who travels there so, that's dope. Good injury to dev with, goes well with me trying to head back in there. Overall fun.
Balance: Fair, got beat up a lot, earthquake is scary op.. There's no reward without risk so, it was WORTH.
Notes: Hoping when you feel up to it you'll run part two!
Event: Downwell https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...p?tid=2422
Responsiveness: Alert and really fast typer, this event didn't take 1392458 hours and was fun af.
Story: Really good story, with a lot of background info. One of the bosses turned out to be someone completely unexpected and it was really cool.
Balance: Fair, and it felt like an actual boss battle... But as GC said, Earthquake is scary and that added to the fun of the fight.
Notes: thank you kale!!
[Image: image0-46.jpg]
Event: Murder Death Kill Sacrifice The Fairy ( Thread )
Responsiveness: Alert, Fast, Comedic sometimes, I liked it!
Story: I felt sort of bad for the antagonist, and overall it was actually pretty light hearted otherwise. Cannon balling to Myllenoris's outskirts was funny.
Balance: Fair, perhaps too fair in that we had like two healers but how do you balance against that? My fault also for running into star rain. Several times.
Notes:

[Image: unknown.png]
Character: wouldnt you like to know, weather boy?
Which Event: Murder Death Kill Sacrifice The Fairy - 6pm est saturday

Responsiveness: Very fast. we all didn't have to wait much long and the pacing was all good and we ended timely as ever! and even then all the narrates that come through are well written and done in-response to our shenanigans.

Balance: that second ec was funny. so much that im going to steal one of their gimmicks for future events. all had been fair and it was good as being dropped almost always because of you getting too careless vs just getting barraged with undodgeable hits.

Storytelling: we were attacked by a shadow maid and i was tossed back by a wave of bleach. 10/10.

Fairness: all was good. i managed to survive without injuries this time around but the rewards for the danger was understandable really.

Overall: i always have fun in kale events. idk why i didnt review the last one. they ran a dating sim event for a fish girlfriend. loved that event.

Any other comments: cant believe no one has done a review for kale in this long.
[Image: 6VjQGd5.png]
Which Event: Demon Slayer Training

Responsiveness: Quick and to the point. All responses were fast and had an extensive amount of detail.

Balance: Very well balanced. Final EC had a difficult attack but so long as you were careful, it wasn't totally hard to avoid.

Storytelling: Very simple, but efficient. Introduced elements that may be involved in a later event.

Fairness: Rewards were fitting comparable to the danger.

Overall: 9.5/10

Any other comments: rip trainer bro
Topic Options