Poll: opinion
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
NO
10.00%
2 10.00%
yea so true
90.00%
18 90.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DandeliEternia Caveman Island Social Experiment
host it for a week starting on april fools and use the e1 map
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
(03-17-2024, 05:29 PM)StarMann Wrote: So people just want a wipe without committing to it? I don't really see the appeal, you'd only RP to get more RPL to fight people. Sounds like it's just for battlecucks.

Eternia is inherently a PVP game with roleplay mechanics. The landscape would not change much, besides people not being forced to do evil dev and artificer roleplay. I believe the infinite rebirth potion would allow for all to become equally powerful through shonen-esque trial-and-error.
(03-17-2024, 05:31 PM)Dandeli Wrote:
(03-17-2024, 05:29 PM)StarMann Wrote: So people just want a wipe without committing to it? I don't really see the appeal, you'd only RP to get more RPL to fight people. Sounds like it's just for battlecucks.

Eternia is inherently a PVP game with roleplay mechanics. The landscape would not change much, besides people not being forced to do evil dev and artificer roleplay. I believe the infinite rebirth potion would allow for all to become equally powerful through shonen-esque trial-and-error.

Rebirth potions are already infinite before 210 RPL. And I disagree that it's a PVP game with roleplay elements. You can very easily play chars without PVPing once. And thinking it's a requirement is a skill issue.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
you only gain access to the server as a platinum+ patron
(03-17-2024, 05:32 PM)StarMann Wrote:
(03-17-2024, 05:31 PM)Dandeli Wrote:

Rebirth potions are already infinite before 210 RPL. And I disagree that it's a PVP game with roleplay elements. You can very easily play chars without PVPing once. And thinking it's a requirement is a skill issue.
I do not believe PVP is a requirement. I believe in freedom of the people. [Image: Animated-eagle-image-0036.gif]
fuck this!! No more editing!!!

for freedom....!!!

RAAAAH!!!
rahhhhh
"Wassup subscribers, today we are going to do the Minecraft Eternia Civilisation challenge where we put 1000 players on the map to decide the fate of this island !"
(03-17-2024, 05:44 PM)Tristam Wrote: "Wassup subscribers, today we are going to do the Minecraft Eternia Civilisation challenge where we put 1000 players on the map to decide the fate of this island !"

That's great, actually. Fuck it. Get a 500k youtuber to advertise it. Embrace chaos. Let the 10 year olds with 0 roleplay experience in
link baiano reborn
This should go without saying, but i figure that any alternate server, whether the idea is good or bad, ultimately harms the game by splitting the player base.
Topic Options
Thread Closed