Poll: opinion
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
NO
10.00%
2 10.00%
yea so true
90.00%
18 90.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

DandeliEternia Caveman Island Social Experiment
many great geniuses of their time are scorned for their great ideas...
While inherently funny, I wouldn’t play this or have interest in it.

I simply enjoy the RP. Violence is beyond me. Share words, not hands.

Also I want to commission icons and use them with cool stuff.
(03-17-2024, 05:18 PM)Lammy Wrote: Would it be PVP essentially or still RPVP? Just curious..

wait i'm such a genius i thought by rpvp u meant naruto roleplay freeform.

It'd still be Roleplay PVP, with lore and settlements cultivated by the playerbase in real-time.
I think yall are missing the point that this suggestion isn't PvP only, it is a suggestion for a wipe that starts with 0 pre-defined lore w/ more chaotic + mechanics

(So everyone makes up their own RP and stagnation is less likely to happen)

I do think a lore-less e5 start would be fine, if we ever get to e5. Just because I want to see what people come up with, if they are disconnected from the current ancient lore/meranthe lore that everyone focuses on
You do realise that most of the Meranthe lore was written by players just before launch, right?
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
(03-17-2024, 06:07 PM)StarMann Wrote: You do realise that most of the Meranthe lore was written by players just before launch, right?

im utting it in the transfiguration machine
(03-17-2024, 06:07 PM)StarMann Wrote: You do realise that most of the Meranthe lore was written by players just before launch, right?

Yeah? but (BEFORE LAUNCH) = Pre-defined.

The same settlements are around since launch (and will probably be for atleast another year and a half, minus vdalion and w/ a renamed aphros)

I think it would be fun for CHARACTERS to ICLY create the lore
Infinite rebirth uses just mean whatever 3-4 magic choices are the most optimal are used by the 90% after the server spends 1000 hours making the perfect build, not really suitable for a roleplaying environment
Lawless Lands was a better suggestion, 2/10
Topic Options
Thread Closed