BEST MORI BEST DM
Character: Adder
Event: Scaled Hunt

Responsiveness: 10/10. The event was quick and to the point, while at times, the narrations lacked detail, it was an event that expeditiously allowed 7 players to move through without big pauses, given how things were.

Balance: 10/10. I believe the event was great all the way through, and I believe that while the boss fights could probably use a bit more CC immunity or AoEs, they did consistently down a few people without being full wipes. It was especially great, given the nature of the builds the player's used during it.

Storytelling: I won't use a numerical scale here, because while the story was short, sweet and lacking in details, it did perfectly well for what the event was meant to be. A fun CoD event with a load of people involved. Too many details would just slow it down hard.

Fairness: I feel like the event was fair all throughout, and while it could've been made harder at times, it was perfect for it's original intentions, baby's first event, even though it was scaled up in terms of 'Danger', it still had that event atmosphere for a simple but fun event.

Overall: 10/10. It was a good event, which very little to fix, I enjoyed it.
Character: Selene
Event: Witches Night Out

Responsiveness: 10/10. Literal definition of Sonic

Balance: 10/10. Absolutely fun and fair in the sense of the word. I took temps and amazing dev for myself!

Storytelling: We fought giant Demons...? I mean... that says a lot about the story. Over all it was very well strung along and I'd love to see other events.

Fairness: Overall really fair. Handed out rewards evenly and applied the approriate dev for everyone that participated.

Overall: 10/10. Would love to have Kott as DM again!
“A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... I want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.”
[Image: E5pyTrX.gif]
Event: Covert Acquisition / Hacker event 4chin
Character: Augustus Vorenii
Responsiveness: 10/10 zoomed by
Balance: The A-Team fights were all well balanced, copped two temps but we were victorious. 10/10
Storytelling: Very excellent, very powerful, very train heist and big choppers and goops, 10/10.
Fairness: Came, had fun, got the item i asked for, rolled above 15 for an arc, 10/10.

Overall: The sprites were fantastic and considering it was an 11 person event that never felt too chaotic, 10/10 a powerful DM.

Any other comments: will the identity of agent Nitzem and Achoo Mer C. Nary be revealed in the next episode??
Event: Covert Acquisition
Character: Leon Ebner
Responsiveness: 10/10 literal speed
Balance: B-Teams fights were balanced fairly well, maybe could've been a little more difficult? Final boss was tough tho fr. Until we cheesed him. 9/10
Storytelling: Wesley's locomotive was inferior to the one we robbed, the man was humbled today. Lotta fun tho.
Fairness: Got the item I asked for, confident everybody did - rolled like a god and got 2 arcanium 10/10 born again christian

Overall: A perfect balance of shitposting while maintaining a somewhat serious atmosphere, made for a real fun time 10/10 especially considering how many people there were jfc.

Any Other Comments: What vehicle will Leon attempt to drive next??? We'll perm Ginger next run.
Character: The one and only. Dernust himself.
Event: Covert Acquisition!

Responsiveness: Kott answered pretty damn fast! So a 10/10 at that.

Balance: The event was divided into 2 teams, so I can't really say what the balancing of team A looked like (since it wasn't our team, but they probably suffered due to their dm being zealot.....), but team-B was kinda too easy! I wished the normal fights would be more intriguing and things like that. (last fight was fucking awesome tho) Definitely a 8/10.

Storytelling: We literally robbed a train with two enemies of the empire and it didn't go to shit (blessed be their awesome disguises!), 10/10. (kinda wished it wasn't pretty much just a boss rush tho. but i personally like these so fuck it)

Fairness: Got exactly what I asked and 2 arcanium. Blessed be you Kott!

Overall: Please be the DM on my next event/10
Event: Covert Acquisition / Hacker event 4chin
Character: Thorn Meztin

Responsiveness: 10/10. especially considering that there were TWO sides of the event happening at once!
Balance: The A-Team's fights were genuinely challenging to handle and I fought truly focusing on actually surviving instead of just dealing as much damage as possible.
Storytelling: Final boss based, enjoyed the take of forging military ID's in order to keep an eye on the Achyonites.
Fairness: The bosses were just the right amount of challenge!! I enjoyed each and every one of them although I wasn't part of the team that had to solve puzzles, I LOVE fighting because I AM Goku

Overall: BASED. 10/10

Any other comments: Whoever these 'Special Agent Nitzem' and 'Regular Agent Achoo Mer C. Nary' people were.. I heard that they did a pretty good job at handling themselves. Based disguises!
[Image: jU10bJ1.png][Image: jU10bJ1.png]
attacks you
Event: Is Eternia Flat?
Character: Thorn Meztin

Responsiveness: They were with us the entire time, answering my questions. No complaints!
Balance: It was a High chance of death event! There was nothing like FEARING for my life and the life of others.
Storytelling: I got what I came for and learned more on the way too! It was definitely an eerie and hostile environment that made it clear that we were definitely not going to be making it out unscathed. IT'S THE FUCKING MOON!!
Fairness: Out of 12 intrepid adventurers, a lot of permanent scarring injuries. Two deaths. Fun puzzles and deadly battles!!!

Overall: This was definitely a night to remember, and I can't deny that it's the best event I've been on.

Any other comments: I miss my grandpa. I miss my rival. And I'll miss YOU, Kott!!!!!!!!!

[Image: XgSVoG2.png]
[Image: jU10bJ1.png][Image: jU10bJ1.png]
attacks you
Event: Is Eternia Flat?
Character: Henry de Vir

Responsiveness: Speed.
Balance: High CoD. DOUBLE injuries on the final boss, epic.
Storytelling: The entire event flowed really well. Scenery was ON POINT. I was too dumb to take screenshots. Some stuff was left up to interpretation, added to the immersion.
Fairness: Deaths occurred, permanent and temporary injuries inflicted. Descriptions were great and definitely point towards development!

Overall: It'll be hard to top this one.

Any other comments: Thank you Kott, Zealot and whoever else helped behind the scenes for making my first High CoD a very memorable one. And not to mention completely and undeniably fair.
Character:

Aaron Exraion

Which Event:
Is Eternia flat?

Responsiveness: 
10/10 
The man guides us through the whole event, replied to us like if he had everything pre-texted.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):
10/10
Very balanced, and entertaining...
THEY WERE AMAZING!.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):

10/10
I have only three words to describe how amazing and good the story and rp from the event were...
OP
         Majestic
       Glorius

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?):
10/10
I died, I earned nothing, and still, I gain everything I wanted from this event.

Overall:

10/10

Any other comments:
My friend Mori, thank you so much for being amazing and give your best work to this community
you are an amazing rper, and I wish you only the best in life.
Thank you for all the efforts and for being amazing.
I hope you did like the event and the masterpiece you created bc i did.
Heart
Character: Angelo ven Pelleaux

Event: "What else are we supposed to do with these...?"

Responsiveness: 10/10. Immediately after a roleplay was done? The DM was already typing up a post. Same with inquiries about dev items, and what not.

Balance: The event began with not one, but two enemies inside a RPB! Honestly, that was the sell for me, to knowing that the event was perfect. It takes a good understanding to even balance out two event characters in one rpb, and be able to have them fairly balanced for the CoD.

Storytelling: Excellent, Magnificent. Unironically, I didn't know he put the event down as a CoD, so the sudden finale came as a BIG surprise. Even so, the ic was most certainly attractive to me.

Fairness: 10/10. The items from the event? Immaculate. Don't even get me started on the rewards!!

Overall: 10/10
Topic Options