Seaside WoodsA Docro spectacle: Sapphire Drama, part 1
[Image: MJOCLJo.png]

Murmurs could be heard in Osrona's streets. How the information has spread is unknown, but the entire city is aware of Eldin's disappearance.

Quote:"The young master still hasn't returned."
"I've seen them captured by the Docro family. He's as good as dead."
"Bullshit. They wouldn't slip up and let everyone know. It was probably someone else."
"I've heard that it was a woman with blonde hair, looking like a rabbit."
"Whatever. That boy yelled at his family, threatened her and her father, the Lightbearer, right in front of everyone. Saw it me own self, telling you."
"But Silvia is such a good girl. I've seen her show kindness to all. Whatever questionable acts she might be doing - they probably have a purpose."
"If you say so."

A spectacle was being played out right in front of everyone's eyes. And in true Docro fashion: Come one, come all.

[Image: oPciRl7.png]

Quote:It is painful to see how problematic some of my friend's families have become. In an attempt to fix the ven Pelleaux into a happy, loving home, I will make sure that kin apologizes to kin, and anyone is invited to witness how the crude dog of the ven Pelleaux begs for forgiveness from his cousin for the transgressions spoken against her and her father.

Or dies. Hopefully not!

Word spreads of Remilia pyr Docro's cheeky announcement.
Planning to set things right between cousins, an invite is offered to the entire ven Pelleaux family, as well as associates, a seat in the beautiful play titled:
Quote:
Sapphire Drama: Part I
by the Matron's Mirror
Starring: Eldin ven Pelleaux, Silvia ven Pelleaux, Remilia pyr Docro
Where Eldin will apologize to his kin, Silvia ven Pelleaux, and she will later choose what his fate will become.
The location? Just outside of the Docro manor.
The time? Today.
( 6:30 PM EST )

[Image: vwevdRd.png]
[Image: 2.png]

Within due time, panic spread across the streets of the Shimmering City. Among that crowd, is none other than Lightbearer Angelo ven Pelleaux, with but a single decree. From it, it has been made clear that there's but only a single objective, none other to retrieve the captured Pelleaux.
Quote:"There will be Pelleaux.
But just one; One who will crash your sorry excuse of a theatrical mess.

Eldin.
Will.
Come.
Home.

That's all you're getting, Remilia pyr Docro.
You won't dangle with the life of my own kin.
Expect my arrival."

[Image: 3.png]
With a word from the heiress to the throne, Eisele's expression of a desire to rescue Eldin is befitting of a future Queen.
Quote:
"I know naught of the rescue party, but I will move towards Docro manor with them at the appointed hour. Just as I'd do for any Osronan that is caught within their maw.
To protect, to preserve, and to fight back the darkness."

[Image: asfdasfsag.png]
The newly appointed Stellus of the Church reflects his edict.
Quote:“The Church of Celestialism does not turn its back on its people - most certainly not those that clash with the ever-looming penumbra on our horizon.
Guided by the cosmic lion of the night, we will fight for what is right - always and forever.”

[Image: Untitled-1.png]
Colette Grace offers an aid, and a speech equally worth the undying Dragonlord.
Quote:
“I’m never going to turn down a shot at you people, and your manor. We’re crashing this party, and you’ll return the little holy boy. I don’t think you people understand, but I’ll make it clear. Above monsters, devils, demons and all other horrors are the fiercest creatures, Dragons. I didn’t give you all permission to run this little play so consider it cancelled.”
The reply is followed by a morbid laugh coming from one of the many Docro manor rooms. Remilia is delighted to hear the news, for every play was to be different, yet she did not want this to end prematurely! A single, last word is offered to the forces before the meeting in hopes of them reconsidering their actions and allow things to carry on peacefully, as the green-haired girl intended.

[Image: fjebJGP.png]
Quote:"I don't give a fuck either way. If it's suicide you want, then I guess that will be the theme of the play."
[Image: oHHj3G5.png]

[Image: CHS60i1.png]
The morning is a series of announcements and reveals that spread consternation and trepidation far and wide. One final voice enters the fray, an announcement from high up in Garjling's Coat; the Lightbearer's daughter makes her thoughts known in letters distributed to all involved parties.

Quote:
Quote:

"I've been assured by people on both sides of this conflict that this whole affair is a charade, a trap, intended to lure me and my coveted family to our deaths. My father has eagerly accepted this offer and tried to deny me the chance to participate.

I deny him the right to hold us back.

This is the conflict of the new generation, the old guard should've kept their noses out of it. This is our time to put weight to our names and show the world who we are and what we're capable of. It's not your time to shine, anymore. It's your time to watch.

Remilia pyr Docro.

My Emerald Queen.

Let's fight.
ACT I, SCENE I
fin
[Image: zr2WITY.png]

As Osrona had warned, the play had turned into a giant, beautiful mess. Kasimir's heroic saving of Eldin is unforgotten, an actor whom inserted himself into the play yet made everything that much more beautiful.
The Lightbearer, notably, cuts through many of Osrona's enemies during the scene.

Eldin apologized to Angelo and once again defamed his cousin, Silvia ven Pelleaux, in the face of the public. It has come to light that the girl has, or perhaps still is, a thrall under the service of the Docro family. Unrest raises in the city as the inner ranks debate whether the daughter of the Lightbearer is a traitor or not.

Amongst many other battles, the Matron's Mirror finally ends up clashing against the Sapphire Princess.
While the outcome of the battle was seen by all, there is much more than meets the eye than the young Docro's simple triumph.

Quote:"Rest now, my beautiful marionettes. I will let you know when you are required to play in the sequel."
Topic Options