Poll: Sexiest Man Alive
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Xuelian Bei-Feng
29.41%
5 29.41%
Roland
70.59%
12 70.59%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Shaqdaddy94Burly News
Breaking News

Osrona vs Asphodel

[Image: 4ef6d79ccbf13a87b648eb2a31384ba0.png]

With tensions building between the two socities a battle was indeed soon to come. Many souls came for the claim of victory. And many found it. All over the place battles broke out. 

[Image: 0778e4fbee6ea6ad76398a85d80df3f9.png]

[Image: e7b9742decb2283833c0f36ba5e839ec.png]

[Image: 7002b29b157027eb4fdc55f060cacc5e.png]

[Image: 6ffc41cbeb03dfdde62674eebd7abc52.png]

[Image: 6ddfc1e805af1ad990e7835548c48363.png]

[Image: e0c9693a376c551ec16d1a4e3fcaea07.png]

[Image: 20e8aa346d0f525eb277a5247df7ed45.png]

[Image: bad563a172465558a15451e203f03bff.png]

[Image: 0d132b792d567fce770793a0a1943d8a.png]

With the conclusions of the battles. The victory horns will be sounded. And with Osrona's people pulling back. 

VICTORY FOR ASPHODEL!

[Image: 82697ca75f4695050f1211a11fcdf556.png]

[Image: 9324c2173e9e524ed3d068ffdde236b0.png]
Three men were captured during the battle. Kassim. Seifer and Elias

[Image: ac280de3c40201a4a3da4cbfef0211e6.png]
With a intense battle between Vekel and Auxis who was seeking to save Elias. Vekel would pull off the win with explosive ending between the two. 

With a message sent Asphodel has made its mark on the lands and a new dawn is rising. What will come of all this. We shall see next time. 

This was the Burly News! Burly Out!
Burly's Warning News

Chaos would be occurring as Burly New's crew members from Achyon got word as they would try to head home to tell their leaders. 

Your the Buffet

[Image: f1cb4257e0d16a7daadf976200fa19f8.png]
Recently in a battle near the Mire. The one known as Andromeda would let it be known. Achyon will become nothing more than buffet for her. Being held off so long. It seems the entity as she is seeking to consume those of Achyon. And so forth until she gets tired. 

These are the words that came from her mouth.

"I am tired of waiting. They said I will get to eat. I will get to feast. I will get to eat more of Eternia soon. I do not like the human way of soon. I will make it Andromeda's soon. Which is now."

Think its not enough?

This part shook us to the core the most.

"Achyonites. Do not come home or I will eat you all. Come home so I can eat all of you. I need a buffet ground for Andromeda. I will use Achyon until I am bored of it. Until I eat it."

As a man who has heard and seen many things this the most chilling ever. This Burly News reporting.
Burly News Update

It is time for your favorite news updates.

-The Gala

-The Children of Esshar (Interview with the Academy's top three students)

-Walter pyr Docro (A work in progress)

-Smurg (A work in progress) 

-Interview with Cerise Metras 
-The Exploration

World Eater's Civil War                                                                                -
[Image: 26a248072d5c40e6f3b440b8ba809e8f.png]

With Andromeda's last statement. The people of Achyon gathered by the front gate. 

[Image: b4c186b15924f16243ce1ffd5b5bc9e2.png]

With orders from the Commander of Achyon. The people of Achyon attacked Andromeda after a long conflicted talk. 

The first one to go was Viktor Delisle. Former Commander Marcel Delisle son.

[Image: 8ac3f7922f8f6a2720c939718335de5b.png]

A hard fought battle

[Image: 82c056759632c799b414850b3e712eaa.png]

Andromeda vs Viktor

Though at the end. The Entity would stand strong. 

Seeing the situation as the Docros fault. The Commander Augustus would claim the Docros as traitors of Achyon. Thus battles breaking out soon after. 

Andromeda vs Benedict -Andromeda

Andromeda vs Nidaz- Nidaz 

Alexei pyr Docro vs Augustus- Alexei

Lotan vs Synesia 

[Image: 736b9856c4fcc88bfa352a3b43ac9e23.png]

Though with things settling down. The Council seems to go into serious situation and decide what will be done next. A meeting to soon take place. Though Achyon Council Men Nidaz and Alexei pyr Docro show why they are apart of it. 

Andromeda though seem content with things has stopped her rampage.

For how long? One cannot say. Further news will be updated once collected. 

News Crew: You okay boss?
Burly: I need ice.
Burly Wedding News

[Image: 8932183866b7e3f2b5e38e645b31bfec.png]Wedding Bells Ring[Image: 8932183866b7e3f2b5e38e645b31bfec.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

Union of Hati Kveld and Alexander Vol Hellstrom

To my best friend and the love of her life. I wish you both the best and forever we shall make this celebration one for the books. 

Saturday 6pm Est 5/15/2021

Gifts can be brought or bring yourself. Allies suggested of the two to come. 
At Waystone 
Burly News!

The Gala

[Image: 142eda818dca95a3d37c29e0718b3e84.png]

As soldiers  of Osrona secretly march without others notice onto the tower entrance. What was going on inside was truly a scene of celebration. 

[Image: ca78871d998826f90ecb5a8171d9ac28.png]

With the Gala on full display it was the celebration of 
a Rite of Ascension for Prince Kassarus Falkenrath, wherein he shall be bestowed with Cain's gift, becoming a vampire. And also the sacrifice of Seifer Gardios. The Warden of Osrona. 
Not once did the man bend or give up hope. Keeping his head up high. He would make a speech that would shake the very core of Asphodel as the legion of Osrona people and allies came through prepared to rescue the man.

[Image: 733afa9b6a23402fbf1727491d2ae93b.png]

With the interruption of the warriors. The fights would start breaking out immediately as Seifer would prepare for battle with his family and friends. 

[Image: 8177dc6cd9473e093833e7c73ed9d117.png]

[Image: 557a113c9f91e45554f87eb5b68186ac.png]

[Image: d103e509fec3c835b1bdfba875c475a1.png]

[Image: a03e957240bae8bf457fbf9c5ee41435.png]

[Image: fbfd5ddfb1fd290e1f1c3f1385ede294.png]
[Image: a697dafe164a4fd438f011e97d983962.png]
[Image: 41c5ce6c44f50013293754fdbdd19923.png]

With the battles done and over. Seifer would be seeking ti escape as it was clear who was the winner. Seifer dismantling his enemies to gain freedom. 

[Image: db24c319690fa76505f7a021959bf2c9.png]
Though as Lando had defeated the Void Eater. She would seek to keep consuming as he strip her of hunger. 
She would attack at the one and only Cedar Grace. 

[Image: 2e57b56238a7e4135b064829a355d20d.png]
A intense battle occur between the two. But unlike his previous fights. Cedar was now a different man. Showing the void eater his full might as he bring her down to escape. Though she may loss the fight was far from over. Today Osrona had claimed victory.

Though during all this two soldiers of Achyon battled leading one to his end. Soul taking the life of Ciro. With him fleeing from the scene. The man hunt was on. 

Though what would occur next on can be anyone guess. The fight still goes on.

The Interview with Cerise 

[Image: 65e934ad84b44b3d195c8544e29e123e.png]

Burly: "Alright Cerise. The world wants to know who is Cerise Metras? What achievements can you say were your best? And what is one the best moments you had in Esshar?"

Cerise: "U-Um.... Well! I like to think that my providing equipment and other services to those within Osrona have helped a great deal! That a-and I'm also a doctor! And.... Um...." 

I helped to wipe out a plague that would have ravaged Esshar. The man responsible for it was a terrible witch who had unleashed it all to create an army for the Dark Lord. I've helped to clean up Hessalia, acity that was once loyal to the Petrakis family, but which had fallen into crime."

"I worked with my best friend Ema Okabe to create the Timeless Trinity, too. Three weapons that are naturally amazing! I-... So-... Sorry, my stories can be a little boring. But I'd have to say my favorite moment so far was just meeting all of my friends and stuff. You know?"

Burly: "Osrona has many doctors but your craftsmanship I say is the best one in the all of Osrona. Tell me what made you get into such crafts?" Curious to hear such a answer.

"Recently you made a device that many are curious about so can you also tell us more on the history of it and what plans for it in the future?"

"Amazing. Many do not understand the hard work you do. Or what you do behind the scenes of things. So hearing this come to light brings a new shine to you."

"Tell me what is your stance on Esshar and how these wars effect you?"

Cerise Metras :  "O-Oh...."

"Yes!" 

"My father is actually the one who got me into artifcing. It's a family thing, we all utilize magic in a different manner compared to typical artificers in order to not really forge items, but create them. Using nothing more than our magic. Plenty of people in Osrona have seen the way I work.

But... If you haven't, it's more or less I take command of the materials given to me, and then I control it's very existence in the sphere of influence I control. It's... Easier to show than explain, but that should be the jist of it!"

"The Transceiver is something that I read up on; how it was utilized in Osrona in the past during the time when the mafia and those terrible people were in charge. I wanted to bring it back because I firmly believe it shouldn't have been something that should be forgotten. It's much too useful for that."

"As you can see here, you can type in what you want the other party to say. It transmits at incredibly distances and it's waaaaay quicker than sending a letter, too. But right now I'm only offering them to Osronans since... W-... Well, you know. War.

And personally? I hate them. Every single time a battle happens I have to wait and see if peopleclose to me, people I love dearly are hurt, or killed. I know why they happen but I don't know how much more my heart can really stand it!"

Burly : "Indeed many talk about the weapons you made. Some would even say eventually your work will be known in legends throughout time. And I cannot blame them for what they say. I even brought things from your shop."

"You and Ema have storm the markets with your ideals. You both are true diamonds of Esshar. And the people are glad to have you." 

"Amazing such a useful thing!"

"It excites me to see such a thing exists. And I know of the former owners well enough. Dangerous people."

"War is a grievous thing. Though here is the question many want to know. What is the response to the Queen's words at the end of her interview."

Cerise: "Despite all of that, I have to say the best weapon to date I've created has been my husband's own weapon. It started off as a glaive, until he decided he desired a scythe. It's the same weapon throughout it's entire lifespan, just with modifications."

"I don't recognize a Queen within Esshar currently, so I'm not sure who precisely you're referring to. If it's Araceli? Well... I suppose the only response I can muster is that she should move on with her unlife."

Burly: "I can't truly say how much more work you be doing. But I know is that it will be a shift in Esshar because of you. And history with write your name down to b known for time to come and pass."

"And what is it you like to say last to the people of Esshar? Anything of inspiration or whatever wording you like to put."

Cerise: "I guess I would say that even though things may look bad, they shouldn't give up hope. That's my motto, at least. It sounds pretty corny, but it's seen me through terrible times again and again."

Due to events we be holding the Smurg and Walter interviews for special cases. 

Vanirhallen Wedding

This day two people came together. 

[Image: ef90c6d77659a02f6013b1e82b8f898e.png]

Hati Kveld and Alex Vol Hellstrom

Though the gathering was quite something and many things were occuring. It was when the arrival of the Mire's hitters came into Achyon with the Priestess of their marriage in hand. Beaten and bruised. 

Dok Zong and Malus.

[Image: e259f8e8c037c5a3bcf7526b5337f587.png]

Though with the battles occurring the Vanirhallen people would make sure to bring down the Mire folk and proceed with the wedding. Though the two escaped a mark was made. 

Congrats to the two once again.

Rigged Games and the Death of Commaner

With me and my crew. Coming across situations one after another we can say tension is truly building up. 

[Image: a4ca1b69b2600c7a420b03e435aa4eb2.png]

The mad mutant known as Rigs would soar through many bodies of people to claim countless victories to show the Mire was not taking anymore. Though my cameras stopepd working properly for more of the situation. 

Once the cameras came back to life. 

It came upon the end scene of the Commander of Achyon meeting his fate. Augustus 

[Image: 2251571900c9c786e3945788ffb9c654.png]

With his death by the hands of Torgon the Dullahan King. The bells would ring as revenge for the Mire's fallen had just begun. And warning from Achyon to Torgon and Nestis would be given

You will be hunted.

Support Burly's Dream

Burly's News Tower

Honoring the Fallen

https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...9#pid38259

We be doing more for everyone during the coming time. For those who loss someone important. Remember they never die as long you have them in your hearts. This Burly News and we are out. 
Breaking News

Good evening folks...this is the Burly New's 

I usually do not speak much on the matter but today news is about one my special crew members. Recently we went to the sewers after many disturbances were heard and people gone missing.  Me, Yara and Rigs the Commander of the Mire. 

[Image: 01647e0a8a93e13952f11510cd4891f0.png]

As we went further we would discover a passage that was never seen before. Entering the area we would run into it. 

[Image: 400a20a89fbb724fb1a6102c2e1eabbd.png]

A strange goblin who took us through areas where we seen gruesome scenes. Humans use as torture puppets or experiments. Many of kinds of people in cages. One mad man broke free and then attacked us. A threat that would soon be neutralized by yours truly. 

[Image: 013ca048dd96483a1c519c446a738918.png]

With the man put to rest. The goblin showed us more areas. A woman with canaries attached to her. And a old kitsune bound to a cage. We decided to go confront the leader. With that it would then lead to much more extreme situations as we met the boss. 

[Image: 73b21b54838da8e80c0e0fdbb770aab0.png]

The mad creature named Gn'tiok. A foul creature who cared nothing for humanity. He didnt care what he had to do or test one a human to get results. After some exchanged words and the bastard calling me Rigs. Things occur quickly as the situation went to a whole new level. 

With chains and metal. And with darkness Rigs would keep the beast of a man restrained. Slashing through him we kept him as much as we could down. Rigs rhymes bringing great push to the crew. The battle increased until the crew was injured and permanently bed ridden.

Sam refuse to allow him to go down that road. And with Yara fear some strength the mad man was took down. Though he maybe was dead. He took away one the crew. The Goblin have escaped while its master perish.

Though with Sam's condition. As non-magi of Mox. Work was all he had. And he refused to live on being took care of by others. With his final breath he said thank you. Before my assistant Leo placed him to rest.

The next to arrive was the strange canary woman who would be set free by the Commander of the Mire himself. Helping her as best as he could he would let her be free. 

[Image: 5723e7fb09cec497e838a5e1f4790206.png]

And with that we would make it out after clearing the cave. Freeing the remaining hostages and victims. We begin to set up Sam's grave. To a man who feared nothing. To a man who was ready to die for his cause and his people. Sam was the true definition of spirit. 

And for that Sam we honor you. 

RIP
[Image: 72d10b6c963b753880d7112c7539f65b.png]

1820-1846

Family and a Crew Member

Sam Xoin

[Image: kyousuke-ookami-149360.jpg]

This was Burly News. 

We will miss you Sam
Burly News Update

Time for your favorite news update.

-Interview with Cedar Grace

-Interview with Ethric 

-Interview with Nidaz

-Mana Ball Championship

-Burly News Tower update.

-Legend of Phalanx

Other things will be added along the time.
Breaking News

Burly injured and attacked at Asphodel. 

[Image: 2a66d70a1b1d0c8813224a99f4bd80b1.png]

Local reporter Burly Aldes was traveling and gathering reagents as usual. As he was doing such. The young man would come across a scene near Asphodel. Watching the situation to understand it better. Burly would then hear Prince Kassarus Falkenrath order the kitsune to be detained and used for a blood bag of sort.

Seeing as he was no stranger to danger. Burly Aldes decided not to linger and would run as he would be caught. His crew ready and prepared. They fight the woman who name was not mention but photo placed to let it be known. 

Defeated

Burly would manage to escape serious injury and capture. It seem that Asphodel Prince has no quarrels with who he attacked. Such a thing would be seen as not good business. 

When ask how he feels on the kitsune would just shake his head. The next article would explain his choices on how he would go forward on this matter.
A Burly Brief Update

A crew man of the Esshar reporter would send the papers around to areas and let it be known.

"Sorry everyone we know you were expecting a update to come. But due to Mr. Aldes condition right now we have to hold off on our work. Our best apologies to students and to those who keep up on us. We try to get things done and hopefully get our tower expansion so more workers can handle Mr. Aldes days off but its a lot to do."

"Now then for Asphodel. It very unprofessional for the attack to Mr. Aldes to be done. A place where he has shown respect many of times at. Unless action is took Mr. Aldes will no longer be interviewing anyone of Asphodel until things are handled from the recent actions. We await a letter for the future of this. We are not food. We are not fighters. We are people of journalism."

With that done he would move on.

"To those who have been interviewed or not interviewed we be working on the finishing touches of the next article. To those we were post to interview Mr. Aldes state of mind is not in the right place so he apologies for this. We will try to get to you as soon as possible. Thank you all and this a Burly Brief."
Burly News Update

The World Eater is at peace.

[Image: c2963144ead58037827f0607a448fdfb.png]

After a receiving a letter and coming to the scene. I come across the victor Sibyl Cirque standing strong against the almighty World Eater Andromeda. The scene was a mess of battle and emotions were at a all time high. Even I couldnt truly process and understand how things went. But apparently the goddess herself Asena appeared before the Mox people to stop the work of Saekanis who was seeking to bind itself to Andromeda. Though the time was truly a lot to process. 

Though Thorn had his hands filled with another mystery. We shall give further details when its provided on who this is. 
[Image: 8fd3b2eb4623bf42abd824384b2ab177.png]
The next 
With Sibyl and Cedar Grace seeking to save her from herself. It far to late. The choices of Mox mind was made up and they did what they needed to do give their friend a peaceful ending. Andromeda to most was a monster. She was a friend to others. But to those small few. She just wanted to live like everyone else. May she rest.

Interview with Clack
[Image: add57536f4cca979e9f77e5086d30cd3.png]
Burly: "Clack tell the world who is Clack? What kind of relationship are you in? And also what do you think about women?"

Clack: "WELL, THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE. I AM CLACK. I HAVE GONE BY MANY NAMES: GOD-KING CLACK, THE SKELETON OVERLORD, AND FATHER TO A RANDOM CHILD I ADOPTED AND TURNED INTO THE PRINCESS OF SKELETONS. I COULD NOT LEAVE HER OUT THERE ALONE.

AS FOR THE RELATIONSHIP THING, WELL... THAT TIES INTO IT, MY GOOD SIR. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS IS. THIS ENT WOMAN NAMED MALUS MANCHINEELLA APPARENTLY ADDOPTED THIS CHILD FIRST, SO I ADOPTED HER AS WELL UNKNOWINGLY. AND NOW I THINK I'M IN A FORCED MARRIAGE, SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO."

"AS FOR WOMEN? THEY ARE GREAT. FIVE HUNDRED YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS ALIVE, I WAS A PLAYER. NOW, DESPITE RETAINING MY GOOD LOOKS, I DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THEM ANYMORE."

Burly: "You adopted a child? You were a overlord? Do you remember your past life?"

"What things do you wish to do in the future? And What is your goal for the time being?"

Clack: "AH, NO. I AM AN OVERLORD. GOD KING CLACK, SKELETON OVERLORD. IN MY PAST LIFE, I WAS A MAN ON A MISSION TO STEAL FROM ROYALTY. THEN AFTER I WAS REVIVED I REALIZED I WAS DESTINED TO BECOME THE ROYALTY I USED TO OPPOSE. I WAS GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE, SO WHY NOT LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST?"

"AND, HM... IN THE FUTURE? I DO NOT KNOW. I GUESS HOLD THE MIRE'S BEST INTERESTS AT HEART AND MAKE SURE THE RATTLING IS A SUCCESS. MY GOAL RIGHT NOW IS TO PREPARE ALL THE SKELETONS FOR IT."

Clack would proceed to sing about Burly's love life. 

[01:03] Clack says, "IF YOU KNOW THE LYRICS, SING ALONG. IT'S NEVER BEEN HEARD BEFORE THOUGH."

[01:09] Clack cleared his throat. "MALUS, YOU BEAUTIFUL UPPER BODIED ENT. THIS GOES OUT TO YOU..."

Then he began his song: "I DONT UNDERSTAND... WHY....

DOOOOODODODOODOO...

SEE IT'S BURNING ME TO HOLDD ONTO THIS. AND I KNOW THIS IS SOMETHING I GOTTA DO. BUT THAT DONT MEAN I WANT TO.

UH, MALUS, WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS. I.. LOVE YOU, JUST- I FEEL LIKE IT'S COMING TO AN END. IT'S BETTER FOR ME TO LET IT GO NOW, THAN HOLD ON AND HURT YOU. BUT I GOTTA LET IT BURN.

IT'S GONNA BURN FOR ME TO SAY THIS!!!

BUT IT'S COMING FROM MY HEAAAART!!

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING, BUT WE DONE BEEN FELL APART.

I REALLY WANNA WORK THIS OUT, BUT I DON'T THINK YOU'RE GONNA CHANGE. I DO BUT YOU DONT THINK IT'S BEST WE GO OUR SEPARATE WAAAAAAAAYS-"

"TEEELL MY WHY I SHOULD STAY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP WHEN I'M HURTING BABY, I AINT HAPPY BABY.

PLUS THERE'S SO MANY OTHER THINGS I GOTTA DEAL WITH- I THINK THAT YOU SHOUUULD LET IT BURN.

WHEN THE FEELING AINT THE SAME AND YOUR BODY DON'T WANT TO, BUT YOU KNOW GOTTA LET IT GO, CAUSE THE PARTY AINT JUMPING LIKE IT USED TO- EVEN THOUGH THIS MIGHT BRUISE YOOOOU-

LET IT BUUUURN, LET IT BUUUURN, GOTTA LET IT BURN.

DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW IT'S BEST FOR YOURSELF BUT YOO-OOU, HATE THE THOUGHT OF HER BEIN' WITH SOMEONE ELSE BUT YOU KNOW THAT'S OVER.

WE KNEW IT WAS THROUGH.

LET IT BUUUURN. LET IT BURRRNN...

GOTTA LET IT BUUUURN!!"

Burly: "Well Clack. Any words you like to give to Esshar?"

Clack: "HM..." "WELL, IF YOU'RE NOT FROM SHADOWMIRE, THEN IT'S GONNA SUCK WHEN THE RATTLING HAPPENS."

Clack says, "LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY CAN BUY MY ALBUM FOR 9999 COINS IN THE MIRE."
Clack says, "MY MIX BONE."

Speaking with Sebastian 
[Image: 029c0bcda7f5d07fc4e207e2d43d547c.png]
It seems things that are not clear would be told to me through Sebastian so he would like to inform the world about it. 
Sebastian: "Right well I will tell you last night the leader of the Silverlight? - whatever that vampire guild is... or atleast one of their leaders by the name of kali was captured."

"I had the opportunity to ask her about Jigan and what she thought, when I did she told me that she was hoping that the council of osrona didn't kill jigan but instead they did."

"I spared her, we spared he based on her general ideal of Jigans death being wrong, now let me explain that man was not here to join us - he wasn't trying to be blessed by cain he simply wanted the chance to fight the mire mosnters everyday of his life which something like living here can offer."

"This man was a monster hunter much like my self for a very long time, and this much was true- however when Osrona captured jigan although he held no allegiance to their core, nor being a knight or acolyte of faith they branded hima traitor and sentenced him to death."

"The Silverlight leader agreed with this... and that shows that Osrona is not as Righteous as they say they are."

Interesting words from a strange man. If anyone like to tell me more on this your free to come see me or send a letter.

News Defenders
I came upon a scene in Mox. Not sure what it was about but the assumption was a young man had threaten to harm me. And these young defenders seem to not like that to much. 
[Image: 6df1a6f6d0343a93d674030a4814547a.png]
Me and the other watching
[Image: f31725b7109eb23bf965a616eddbf800.png]
The beat down
Truly Tara and company showed that even if a man is a simple reporter. He deserves to be treat well. Thank you all for support.

Mana Ball Tournament

It was time for the Mana Ball Tournament. We had the very own announcement god himself Ky to do announcements which will be shown. 

[Image: 14e8b3d2b8874011ac4371b1efadc7f4.png]

Now for Team Names and pictures!

[Image: da3cd4bd05ae545373950d6a6d30b81a.png]
Team Shooting Star

[Image: 6b5a786d22d09ad95ea46acad297bae9.png]
Team Diana

[Image: cf0e5e6e11dca517a8e04780791c84c8.png]
The Navy's Icebreaker, and also a Carrot

[Image: aa5637d20a6325e3a609e87515cb00a6.png]
Team Blue

[Image: 8b1baa9fbf8f1579d505d094fbc02851.png]
Sohan's Team Adventure (Late Registration Apparently)

[Image: 79186c97e6eebc186056e12c8549bb64.png]
Osronan Stardust Crusaders

[Image: 2f568c7164c734afb33904896f511a9e.png]
Team Docro

[Image: 549083dd5865f39ecf0bd4022d326615.png]
Team Getter Robo

This all the team names! If you don't see your picture. Well then you ignored me. 1) Team Heroes, 2) The Navy's Icebreaker, and also a Carrot, 3) Team Docro, 4) Team Blue, 5) Heartless, 6) Team Shooting Star, 7) For the Empire, 8) Team Diana, 9) Getter Robo, 10) Osronan Stardust Crusaders

Congrats to The Navy;s Icebreaker, and also a Carrot Team

The battles and commentary: 
[/url]Semifinals

Game 1

Round 1

https://puu.sh/HIT5t.webm

Round 2

https://puu.sh/HIT67.webm

Round 3

https://puu.sh/HIT7k.webm

Game 2

Round 1
https://puu.sh/HITcy.webm

Round 2

https://puu.sh/HITdm.webm

Round 3
https://puu.sh/HITez.webm

Playoff

Round 1

https://puu.sh/HITk5.webm

Round 2

https://puu.sh/HITlv.webm

FINALS

Round 1

https://puu.sh/HITpv.webm

Round 2

https://puu.sh/HITqW.webm

Round 3 because I fucked up and walked into the ring
[url=https://puu.sh/HIStm.webm]https://puu.sh/HITzX.webm

Torgon vs Viktor Delisle

With things brewing between the Mire and Achyon. It was coming down to two leaders to go head to head. It was Torgon the Dullahan King vs Viktor Delisle

[Image: ee8a5578ba5c48b2f9141619bfbbe456.png]

It was a intense battle in the matter. The two saying words to one another of respect and honor. Most cannot ever say they done such. With that it was a epic battle that ignited the field with blood and bones. It was a true sight of tending to see who will fall and who will stand tall. 

At the end only one would stand tall. Or so i thought

VIKTOR DELISLE

[Image: 55c3cd4f959aa9fdd3b21b657da887d4.png]

Was the winner. Though he held Torgon up to the very end. And with that and his words. Torgon granted the man a honor that he would not done for many others. Truly the Dullahan King died not as Torgon but died as the name he was born with. The name that will be forever remembered in history. Azrael Windrun you be honored forever and more.

Interview with Nidaz
[Image: e104c1296aa45f33f558cb3392177153.png]

It was time for the interview that many wanted and waited on. To learn about the mystery himself. Council Man Nidaz.
Burly: "Council Nidaz tell me what brought you into the world of flesh crafting? What was one your best experiments? Truly what was your shining moment? And what was one your biggest regrets?"
Nidaz: "During my youth I realized that those who really matter, are those who can do something to help the Empire.
However, at the time I was extremely weak, a young man who was thin and barely knew how to fight, nothing more than a medic." He would start giving his answer, but pausing at a moment to take another sip of his drink, "So eventually I met Trik Gutterruner, a Razuka in which, through his explanations and what he showed me, opened a new path for the 'young Nidaz' in the past, a possibility for me to be able to do something positive for the Empire!
Me, someone who was a nobody in those days.
Through his art, I was able to start the creations of War Beasts, to carry our will and bring victory to our people..
For the Empire."
"Probably my best experiment had been the creation of Mistakes, my beloved son..
My first creation.
I wonder if he is still sleeping on the sewers.."  "Now I think that the moment I had the most relevance, was when I showed my beloved The Lovers to Esshar.'
"Probably it was not having the ability to really bring people to life.. You see, I lost so many friends, acquaintances, family members.. In the past.
Many and many people..
But I was never truly able to do anything for them.. Yes I do create undead creatures, but they are just empty shells, beings that have my mana and are controlled by my will.
Without a soul, without a mind.
Just.. Me." 
Burly: "Right. What is one your most exciting trips you had in Achyon? Do you have a student in mind who will be taking your mantle? What can you tell me about your axe?"
Nidaz: "Mmm.. I probably only have one in mind, the Great Expedition of the past in search of the Primordials! Which led me and many others, to meet Achyls, The Forgotten Son.
It is not always that one can say that he met a being who literally takes the souls of others and survived. But truly, I met him and I even discovered something..
That he is the son of Azrael! Amazing, right?"
"Now in relation to students, I have several at the moment.. Yes, yes.. But, I very much doubt that I will be retiring at the moment!
Still.. Yes, I thought about it several times..
But if you stop to look around, you will see that we have many things to do.. There is always work, work is never done.
Never is.. Over." 
"This axe was found years ago on an expedition to a old Manor, but obviously it was not like what it is today.. No.
Far from that.
It was through Amelia's help, in addition to the materials I found in my many years of service, that we started making modifications! To make this weapon something unique, something powerful and that could carry the will of its bearer.
Mainly, for Fleshcrafters.
Aeternuslyn, The Will of the Fleshcrafter.
The name refers to 'Forever Lyn', a tribute to the woman I loved and who eventually made me take her life, after her betrayal with the Empire. " He would conclude his speech with a nod and his gaze turned to his faithful axe.
Burly: "And for our closing question. What can you say to the people of Esshar?"
Nidaz: "Something for the people of Esshar? Mm, let me think." "Well then.
For those who think they are not able to do anything in life, I will tell them to rethink about it. Some of us may not have been born with talent, but we can achieve what we want through hard work.
Everything can be achieved in due time.
The Empire showed me that! Showed that if I demonstrated that I am really useful, I could get everything that was wanted.
And this will continue to happen, until the moment of my death comes.
Also.. Esshar will eventually be conquered, it will belong to Achyon and I will achieve my final goals.. And.. Those who wish to join us are more than welcome.
Always.
Now, for those who stand in our way, they shall taste the fury of Vengeance, my beloved creation that will soon be among us."

Interview with Cedar Grace

[Image: 76a175b60ea604aa1fcce5370eecd946.png]

It was time for the interview that many you ask for or even didnt ask for. So here we go.

Burly: "Cedar Grace. The legend. The Underdog of Life. The time is now. For you to tell let the world know who you are."

"Cedar what was your childhood like? How did you and Ektu meet? What made you dislike Alexei or have a grudge against him? And what is your weapon?" 

Cedar:
"Right, well... Childhood was simple - Grew up in a small fishin' hamlet off the coast o' Esshar. I was ya' know, ah, magically inclined so I was sent to the mainland to learn magic at Starfall, which... Leads me into the next answer.."

"Met 'er at the Academy. She's the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I admired her - her strength, free will, mercy, loyalty.. I was pinin' after her for years 'till someone pushed me to profess an'... Well, it worked didn't it?" 

"S'far as Alexei... I've never respected 'im. He's strong, yeah, capable fighter but... Folks to 'im are just puppets, yeah? He marionettes people's lives. Killed my brother in front o' me, pedals drugs, an'... Shit, he killed 'is own wife, didn't he? Right there in the throne room... Least he's a good father I guess, pickin' 'is son up from detention..."

"Weapon's name is... Eternity's Edge. It was forged on the moon an' further enhanced here on Eternia. It's attuned to, ah... All o' the aspects o' reality. The Lifestream, Timstream, Gravity... You name it. I can... Ah, cut through space, erase it - restore it. Shave off seconds o' time. A sword capable of cleavin' the intangible, ya' know? Unfathomable. The blade that erased Andromeda..."

Burly: "What was your biggest regret? Who is your biggest rival? How did Andromeda's death effect you? What cause you start taking the 'drug'? Also who is your next target to stop?"

Cedar: "My biggest regret... Probably would have to be not bein' able to save my brother. If I had one more spell, one more... Jus' a sneeze, I could've saved 'im… I was too weak an'... He suffered for it, paid the ultimate price - ah..." 

"My biggest rival... Ah, I've a lot over the years. Mykael Voss, Alexei, my own brother, Rajak, Andromeda... Those are among the folks I've went the most back n' forth with. They're all incredibly strong folk, though... Some have found humanity before their deaths, Howl was a great man, an'... Well, I'm startin' to think some are beyond savin'."

"Andromeda... Ah... She's the first person I ever killed, right? Me an' Sibyl... We attempted a ritual. To summon Asena, to give Andromeda a soul o' her own. See, she wasn't... evil. She jus' wanted to exist, like you - me, all of us. It's a primal desire. She could not retain a form without eating folk an'... Those she assimilated, Lucrezia, Xian - They lived, inside of her - corrupted, but... Alive. Lucrezia was the name of the girl whose identity she assumed. The human visage was .. Her. Andromeda was nothin' but a flake o' darkness.

Sorry, gettin' off topic but... It was somethin' of... Force. Asena requested 'er death an'... All o' Moxtli, includin' Thorn, my wife - at times - too, were pushin' for her death. Me an' Sib almost fought all o' Mox for her to have a chance at life. We made donuts with 'er, ya' know? Short answer is... Ah, I regret it, but... It had to be done. She wasn't the blight people thought she was, an' had capacity to change... I wish I could've saved 'er."

"The... Reason I got on Sylv was - ah... I wanted fun, y'know? Young, naïve. The Tag Team Tournament at the Docros where me an' Henry placed second. The rush o' power is extraordinary, but it's... A crutch, right? Somethin' to only be used on a rainy day but... It was fun." He pointed to the camera, "Don't do drugs kids!"

"My next target to stop... Ah... Suppose that'd be Asphodel, Araceli, right? She's branded me an outlaw. Made an attempt on my life, uses anyone as bloodbags, children included. The lure of immortality is a potent one, but growing old and dying is... Kind of beautiful, isn't it? To live forever at the expense of others is an inanely evil act, and I will not stand for it."

Burly: "What was one your most exciting trips? What do you think of Esshar in your opinion as? What changes would you like to make in Mox? Also last question as I always ask everyone."

"What would you like to say to the people of Esshar?"

Cedar: "My most... Exciting trip was probably going to the moon. It was the most dangerous one and... Two folks died, Gou Meztin and Aaron Exarion… Though it was an incredible journey nonetheless."

"In my opinion... Esshar is a divided, war-torn continent. Alliances and political agendas are pushed more then the wellbeing of people. Everyone is struggling to exist - and to do so, they are stepping on the lives of others. I've always wanted to unite Esshar, though with each passing moment I feel that eludes my grasp, especially with the passing of the late Commander... Achyon is naught more than a joke now. An army of children controlled by a mafia. I have a feeling it goes against Barsburgian ideals, but I digress... Asphodel is a parasite... The Vanir are... Well, they're there."

"Changes I'd like to see in Moxtli are territorial expansion. I've devised a new method of organization of the armies and people, we have delegated powers, and we have shown just how strong we are as a nation - as individuals. I wish to see progress and my home prosper. I'd also... Like to not be viewed as an auxiliary army of Osrona. Respect is something to be expected, not demanded."

"An'... As far as somethin' to say to the people o' Esshar - Ah, make sure ya' brush your teeth. Wash behind ya' ears, in between ya' toes. Love ya' life an' those in it, an'... Fuck it, ball!"

Legend of Phalanx

[Image: c86efc19d3e59b54e1a488f816c2bc72.png]

Today we will speak about a very interesting man. Not one to be a stranger to much. Phalanx.

Burly: "Tell me how did you feel working on this weapon? And how did you place such great qualities into it? Did you know the one called Charlie?"

"What is a Picture?" "Anyway. "That sword was my first not unconventional design, from the model, to the composition of the alloy that makes the blade and the ornaments, it was designed with the client who wanted the weapon." 
"This bone,part on the handle i made from a boar skull, a giant one, i had to hunt him myself, waiting for traces of them in the jungle, but the most difficult part was spend 8 hours working in my workplace." 
"I felt inspired by all stages, even doing all alone i could improve some techniques and at the end of it, i only feel proud that i could do anything, well i dont have any good materials to work with, so i made that sword to be upgraded later, i still did a good job with good ores." 
"Charlie? the one who call himself king? why you said that?, he have something with the sword sell in achyon." 
(Sword in the picture)
Burly: "Tell me about your past and what would say to your past self now? Have you developed a new style of hand to hand combat? What is your true goal? Do you have any rivals? And last but not least. What is next agenda for you?"
Phalanx:
"First of all, good to see you again my dear friend, i noticed you dont carry the sword i made, i hope everthing is well with you, also if you feel tired we can do this other time, you dont need push youself at limit."
"Well my past is not that much interesting, at least the part before went to esshar, i was the only of my rookies class that could not use magic, at least in a skilled way, like elemental for example, this of course made me suffer a lot, being saw as useless and etc, that real put me down for some time. our people was much involved with magic so i was like the ugly duck of that place"  
"I would say to not give up, may sound clichê, but having a warning in that time, that all that hard work, sure would give a nice results, would have make me feel much better, i had long nights i dont sleep thinking if this path would lead to somewhere else besides failure." 
"Well you could say i what i had developed its not a unique thing, but a mix of a lot dif knowledges i gathered as the years passed, a little bit of everything fused into something powerful, Grapples, punchs, kicks, submissions moves, dirty moves, all of it." 
"Well, my true goal you could say i had done already, i proved my valor into this world, that even being someone like me, i still could reach power, with enough effort and will, you can say now im looking pass that illumination foward."
"Well, you could say i defeated a mutante in last years, and he will probaly come after me for that, the docro leader alexei, also looked like had growed a eye into me, so he may want push myself at limit, to awake something, at leats is what i thought, and you can say niffity, i want to be famous like her someday." 
"next agenda? what you mean?"
"I think, one last thing i should add is about a dojo im working to make become reality, with some help of people like lucas and chaska, im wishing do it close to the desert and boar forest, will be a place for anyone who want to learn with me, or train will be welcomed, despite race, faction or etc, of course will have rules about conduct, but hey let see first if i will be able to make it happen."

With that all and done. I like to say sorry to those who had to wait long. As it was a lot of time and effort. Due to timing and him being busy Ethric will be on hold as well as the Tower. If you all could support me and my effort to achieve my dream it be great. Thank you all for enjoying the Burly News. We keep you updated on more to come.
(ooc note: This a lot of stuff to write and get done. A lot editing and a lot log digging. I work a lot as well so sorry if its late and behind. #SupportBurly)
Topic Options