SandsharkShark DM Review
Event Preferences: Small, generally story-focused events, preference for events that will come in under 2 hours with a hard max of 4. Very willing to do dice-based and noncombat stuff. I'd prefer not to go over a group size of 5 due to time and balance concerns.

Other Notes: My timezone is GMT -10 and I like morning and afternoon events most. This means my possible DM times are great for some people but very, very bad for others. Consider coming to me with a ballpark event time before we go over the idea so I know if I can commit to it.

Are you currently running events, and if so, are you considering player requested events?: I'm running one event in the near future, most likely, and I will certainly consider events if you propose them to me. Please message me on Discord though! I don't check my inbox very often.

Discord #: Sandshark#9871
Was fun and fair! Definitely recommend 12/10 DM :) Thanks again for DMing~
Key/Character: Fushichou / Violet Vartuul
Which Event: The one with the water and the fishy dragon

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very responsive. We didn't need to wait too long between narrates, and so everything flowed nicely. I wasn't expecting it to be quick. Bless.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The balance seemed fair; during one of the fights I noticed we were all almost dead, but the EC was at like 98%, and then it surrendered and I realized it was like a timed fight. I've never encountered one before, definitely creative. And definitely something I'm going to steal. The fights otherwise were punishing if you weren't paying attention, definitely.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story telling was very straight forward. No complaints here.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Very fair; what bothers me the most on events is when a character or two don't get anything at all, and I personally always try to make sure to avoid this when I DM. Sandshark ensured someone got something, even if it was just a piece of Arcanium. So I really appreciate that. 

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: Good job dude
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Key/Character: Dorongar Hedor
Which Event: The Search for Jormungandr!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very responsive. We didn't need to wait too long between narrates, and so everything flowed nicely. T'WAS NICE.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The balance was fair, the fights were nice and the survival fight was even more nice.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Was nice, the last boss was interesting.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Very fair and fun, the fights were hard but the group knew how to fight and act together.

Overall: 11/10

Any other comments: Would see a Sea Dragon getting suplexed again.
Key/Character: Umbra Cysgol
Which Event: Deep Sea Dragon Fun Time

It was a fun even with some hilarious moments (such as the dragon suplex) with a great backstory to the poor lost sailor. There was also a lot of hidden character deving in there for my character that I noticed. It was simple -- but at the same time complex. This was my first event ever and I'm really glad it was! I look forward to more in the future! Great work all around.
Topic Options