ChanceDM Chance
Character: Opal
Which Event: Mors fit Nobis

Responsiveness Narrations were quick! A lot of the contents of the event were reliant on our responses as well, and careful attention was taken to reply to all of us. Even in situations where the group split up to explore different areas or different rooms altogether, careful attention was made to ensure everyone was responded to. The event was a big one with plenty of content to get through, yet despite all that needed to be covered it only ran for a little over 8 hours. It could've been much longer. Very nice.
Balance: Plenty of non-combat obstacles. We were asked to think both in combat and while exploring / maneuvering the landscape, which made it engaging and gave ample opportunity for proactivity / experimentation.
Storytelling: A complete, cohesive, and engaging narrative from beginning to end, you took the premise and ran miles with it. Thoroughly satisfying. Plenty of opportunities for development and change.
Fairness High risk, high reward. Lots of opportunities to take additional risks in the pursuit of additional rewards. Unlucky rolls cost me, but an unfathomably lucky one was equally rewarding.

Overall: Fantastic.

Any other comments: frog lol
Key/Character: Madeleine

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Never found myself waiting long time at all, responsive and adjusted to actions done. Didn't feel this lacked at all.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Nothing seemed overly strong or annoying to deal with, classic chance^tm explosion spam you must avoid and such. What you'd expect.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The storytelling was fantastic. This event lasted 7-8 hours and I was fully into it the entire time. I was never there waiting for something to end, there was always something to do or participate in. The rewards made lasting differences in IC and brought RP even outside of the event itself. Very well done.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): We all left with at least one thing and some people got very unique rewards, the rewards in competition with the injury table were more than fair. No complaints.

10/10, in my top 3 of attended events.
Character: verum

Responsiveness: Everything was quick and detailed, rps also tailored to our actions as well.
Balance: A fair amount of downs for the lvl of event. Non combat things that caused injuries or healed were also a thing which was nice.
Storytelling: Enjoyed the storyline, felt very in depth and thought out and involved everybody who took part which is also a plus for me.
Fairness: i think the injuries that were given were fair considering the strength of EC's and risk of event. Can't complain about the rewards either.

Overall: thumbs-up, look forward to going on another
Character: Pandora

Responsiveness: Quick as ever and never keeping us waiting for too long. The part with the three different rooms being interacted with simultaneously could have easily bogged things down but it wasn't in the slightest. 15/10
Balance: Nothing has driven fear into me like seeing Feild of Ice spam slowly creeping towards me and my friends as we realize we're cornered. The bosses had nice patterns to figure out and very interesting kits to match the themes in the event. 10/10
Storytelling: I was hooked from beginning to end. I may have also put off eating dinner for a long time because I didn't want to get up from what we were doing. Lore rich and the ending was crazy with effects that are already making their way out of the event and around the Coat because of it. Couldn't ask for more ∞/10
Fairness: High Risk, High Reward. Dont think I or anyone else can complain about what happened. All and all great, nothing was dulled out that felt undeserved or out of place.

Overall: My injury was basically Daddy Issues, as if pandora needed more of those. 20/10 Tysm for running this <3

Edit: Also I'll always be appreciative of the inclusion of the hitboxes for those giant sprites we fought. Made combat way smoother imo.
Character: Elaena Viserys

Which Event: Omega Cheese

Responsiveness: Super fast as usual :> As chaotic as the event was, the narration was on point! At best, you would only wait for like.. 3-5 minutes? I think. I am honestly afraid of your wpm, I wish I had that kind of power.

Balance: The attacks and aoes all around were easy to manage out of. Granted, the sand traps at the final fight scared me to death. I felt bad for those who didn't have cleanse in their bar during that fight. Other than that, it was like.. "Your fault for going into the aoe's scenario"

Storytelling: Ratburg lore was a shocker (I lost brain power during like.. the shadow riz domenico fight) but judging by others' reactions, Ratburg had a pretty significant weight to it. (to the point where it gave muse to people looking to create ratburg 2, ratatouille's revenge.) It was honestly, very good story telling. The part where you dropped the fact that the razuka ppl faced genocide at the hand of (alexander?) some noble? I honestly felt bad for them despite like.. how gremlin they are.

Fairness: While the balance was fantastic, I now got a taste of the chance ™ special with a side of vine whips. I'm honestly not even mad at that. It was super duper funny when that happened because, I was essentially trapped in ice legos and you took your time whipping me 10 times just to bring me to the same threshold as others. It was scary, but fun. Oh, I will also not forget the fact that you used your tidal wave move on me JUST as I was set free from lego jail. I was going to die at that moment but thank god someone killed the kraken before that happened.

Overall: This was a very, very good healer experience for me. I feel like I did a poor job healing people during some of the rounds (i.e. literally putting a pond when the boss was nearby) gave others little to no breathing room. This was also my first experience being in like.. a closed group event. I didn't know you could dev from every boss that you fight in events, much less roll from 1-100 and get destroyed for it if your luck is bad. It honestly reminded me of like.. DnD, very very fun :>

Any other comments: 10/10 would want to get hit by whips again.
help

Character: Riz Domenico 
Which Event: Omega Cheese?!

Responsiveness: 10/10 There was never a pause; everything moved at a good clip, including everyone roleplaying and just him narrating.

Balance: 10/10 For a group of young teenagers and four young adults to chase after this mythical cheese just to get a bite? It was impacting; they were difficult, as they should have been given the difficulty of the event, but they weren't impossible to overcome with good teamwork. I liked how I almost died but had to fight off my shadow form. (He's a newbie.)

Storytelling: 10/10 It felt incredible; it was everything I had hoped for, and it was my first real log for the actual character to get them moving forward. Not only that, but I got to learn about Razuka's lineage and King Ratsburg (not to mention King Basil.) Not to mention that it was written as if my mother, Rizzo Gardios, were telling me the story. Pog.

Fairness: 10/10 All I'm saying is, what would you do for a slice of Omega Cheese?

Overall: Ta' Rat iZ' pleased.

Any other comments: I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to organize the event and to everyone who participated in making it such a memorable experience. It was my first event with the man himself, and he sure knows how to, uh... Land whip. I give him that.
Character: Mya

Responsiveness: 10/10 Chance is a very fast typer. He puts effort into his posts and they're generally really immersive. A lot of the posts generally have something unique about them, always building them around the player's posts, and a lot of effort is clearly put into it. His narration is generally on point and really fun to read. Everything moved by quickly, and I couldn't have asked for more.

Balance: 0/10. I am focused often and regularly. This man put 10 sand traps on me and I died to damage over time from 80% after dropping from 100% from his 20 teleports. He then proceeded to hit me with like 10 waves while I was already KD'd. Fuck you Chance.

Storytelling: I'm glad that he mentioned Ratburg. In truth, I always assumed Ratburg was a place, and not a person. Yet here he was, making a large rat that led all rats into the sewer whilst being genocided by a certain king from Osrona. He also pretty much snuffed out the entire Razuka are mutants story, which I truly enjoy because it shows that Razukas are ostracized. Genocide isn't cool, guys.

Fairness:  0/10. i am focused. everyone else had it pretty good though. I'm happy no one died, especially the low RPL people who came and joined. Although I will admit, even though I got the actual good loot drops, I'm extremely sad that there wasn't much for anyone else.

Overall:
My overall rating is ok and pretty good/10, he did a great job but he makes me cry often and regularly. i am but an abused person in his life and he takes me for granted. Storywise, it's always fun, and I definitely didn't stop laughing the entire time. Razukas are an absolute mess lore wise and rather troll to start off. But having a proper storyline that's streamlined makes me satisfied.

Any other comments: r u happy now
Character: Dominique

Responsiveness: Fast and smooth, there wasn't a moment I was bored

Balance: I come for the fights. I find it fun to face Chance's atrocious ECs, and always have a good laugh when he traps someone in the middle of talons then pushes them into them, he he

Storytelling: I wasn't here during ALL the event but I liked the adventure. It was lighthearted, as I expected for a bunch of rats looking for an imaginary piece of cheese- that actually turns out to be real. Or maybe the twist is that the event never truly happened and we were all under shrooms?

Fairness: I always come to your events with double invuls. Its for a reason (:

Overall: It was very fun, lighthearted and the fights were very cool. You also make sure people who attend get rewards, we're grateful for that. Thank you.

Any other comments: 10/10 
Character: Mikhail pyr Docro

Responsiveness: 10/10 Fast and smooth, Chance is always quick with his narrates.

Balance: 10/10 Watching Chance spam 10 sand roots on someone, sit back and watch them die, then walk up to their bodies and spam fire waves in the ultimate display of trolling is what gives me the will to live sometimes.

Storytelling: 10/10 I have no idea why I was there, I'm not gonna lie, but that's not Chance's fault. 

Fairness: 10/10 I went to yet another Chance event, and came out without a scratch. Just don't roll low guys. Easy.

Overall: 10/10 It was very fun, lighthearted and the fights were very cool. You also make sure people who attend get rewards, we're grateful for that. Thank you.

Any other comments: :)
Character: Sir Crimson

Which Event: The Black Spire

Responsiveness: 10/10 Quick and done at a fast pace and very well timed.

Balance: 10/10 No issues at all. It was worth the excitement and the whole thing shook the hell out of me. Thought i was gonna get cooked.

Storytelling: 10/10 Fucking amazing and details were as if i was living in my character shoes. It felt great.

Fairness:10/10 When their comes a risky event there comes a ass whooping you best expect. Worth

Overall: It was one the best events i ever have been on. It was something that really help us while we were all trying to figure out the next step. This was truly beautiful and superb event. Fucking amazing job Chance. 10/10 Dullahan rollin lucky again
Any other comments: 10/10 
[Image: Cross-from-Trinity-Blood-trinity-blood-7...81-400.jpg]
Topic Options