Jack KingpinThe Wild Run [Hunter's Guild]
[Image: 0e3fa441c060415f0f903f1145eecd58.jpg]
Character Name: Yevon Telsagraz [Non Participant] / Jack Kingpin#0787
Attendees (Confirmed): Azai Kang, Tedd.
Event Projected Size: 6 - 8 (Hunter's Lodge Members)
Objective
To give the newest recruits of the Hunter's Guild something suitable for their level to hunt; Enabling them to gain real experience with the unpredictable nature of hunting all manner of creatures and the dangers that entails. To promote team building among the other novice hunters and get them prepared for what to expect from hunts in general.
Synopsis
It started from word to mouth, complaints from farmers and the like from those on the lower levels of the mountain of something that constantly destroyed their cabbages  produce. Though eventually an official contract would come to the Hunting Lodge's facilities upon Theria, requesting for the Hunter's guild to dispatch some hunters to look into it. They are willing to pay if the situation is handled, and don't really care how as long as whatever it is, is stopped.
Tone
Something light-hearted and adventurous, yet can change into a serious situation to remind the recruits that huntin' is not all fun and games. Surprises and things of that like. 
Risk
CoI (Low-Medium)
Reward
Dev Materials, Coins, Trophys
-=DM=-
Searching....Still
Bump! Been a week since this was posted
( UpDAted - Still Searching
Tonight, Diedrich joins the hunt...
If you're still looking for a Dm for this I'd be willing to do it.
(05-17-2020, 11:56 PM)Orcius Wrote: If you're still looking for a Dm for this  I'd be willing to do it.

Yes Please. My discord is Jack Kingpin#0787
The resident undying Sanna Arborea shall attend.
Wraith RPL:115
Urlen Krismenor will want to attend this hunt, his first real hunt.
A bit of coin or trophies will surely help a lot.
Reviving This, Still have the Same DM.
Topic Options