Suggestions
Make it that high quality ingredients vendor to the npc for 2x as much as a normal quality item.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
(08-16-2022, 10:25 PM)CrystikRage Wrote: Re-enable the need for anvils/alchemy pots/labs. The game is progressed enough that everyone has steady access to them now, and I think them not being enabled doesn't let you use anvils even if you try, meaning no uncommon+ tier gear.

Also adjust alchemy recipes to use feathers/nightshade root. There isn't a recipe that calls for feathers afaik, nor Nightshade Root. Magibane calls for default Nightshade (not the root), if you wanted to adjust that since I think you can't get normal nightshade anymore.

I actually really enjoy the fact you don't need anvils and alchemy labs anymore. We've got limited housing as it is and it allows outlaws to be able to at the very least keep their gear in check and fix themselves up with healing potions so they're not always so heavily disadvantaged while already carrying the increased cap rolls. It also allows for caravaners and wandering merchants/crafters which, while niche, is a fun gimmick for players.

Just make sure they can't get uncommon buffs from not using anvils.
(08-16-2022, 10:25 PM)CrystikRage Wrote: Re-enable the need for anvils/alchemy pots/labs. The game is progressed enough that everyone has steady access to them now, and I think them not being enabled doesn't let you use anvils even if you try, meaning no uncommon+ tier gear.

Also adjust alchemy recipes to use feathers/nightshade root. There isn't a recipe that calls for feathers afaik, nor Nightshade Root. Magibane calls for default Nightshade (not the root), if you wanted to adjust that since I think you can't get normal nightshade anymore.

I think I agree. We are at a point where you even have public crafting stations in every settlement. It's also...weird to me to see people crafting powerful swords in front of everybody. 

Also, I'd like to see some sort of alchemy crafting station that either cost a lot of resources to make or that costs a lot of money but gives you the opportunity to create a potion using fewer reagents than it usually needs or gives you randomly one back.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
(08-17-2022, 03:44 AM)SilkiyTea Wrote: Make it that high quality ingredients vendor to the npc for 2x as much as a normal quality item.

Disagree, you should have an incentive to trade higher quality ingredients with other players (or save them for trading later) and high-quality ingredients going for the same price adds to that incentive - it's worth a lot more to a player than a vendor.
Randomize ore spawns so people stop camping the only couple of ori and mythril locations.

Please bro my family is starving.
why are letters not anonymous by default
Delete ore crumbling i just lost 6 nodes in a row it's a fucking terrible mechanic that does nothing but add frustration.

"Oh but it regulates the econ-" All the good ores are hidden behind gacha with a low drop rate

"Just level u-" When ore crumbles you get no xp

"Skill iss" die
(08-17-2022, 05:20 AM)mat13295 Wrote: Randomize ore spawns so people stop camping the only couple of ori and mythril locations.

Please bro my family is starving.

(08-17-2022, 05:27 AM)mat13295 Wrote: Delete ore crumbling i just lost 6 nodes in a row it's a fucking terrible mechanic that does nothing but add frustration.

"Oh but it regulates the econ-" All the good ores are hidden behind gacha with a low drop rate

"Just level u-" When ore crumbles you get no xp

"Skill iss" die
A story in two posts
Set the daily timer, for AP and the quests, to like 23 hours instead of 24.

That way, I'm not slowly watching the timer creep ever forward every day, knowing there will be a day I will likely have to miss it.
[Image: image.png]

This is all I need for convincing.
Update the quest tooltips, for the sake of the newbies!
Topic Options