Suggestions
Allow increase dash range bonuses to stack up if they come from multiple sources.

I got Windwalker(stance) while already having a dash range bonus from Plasma Shoud(aura), and turns out? The two don't stack.

Thing is, I had taken Windwalker for the after dash speed boost too, and since the extra dash range from Windwalker makes the dash range bonus from Plasma Shroud near* obselete?
I found out that instead of Wind Walker + Plasma Shroud, I get strictly better stats if I instead use Wind Walker + Carnal Aspect! 

Please, let us stack up the dash range bonuses. I want to be a fiery pirate, not a freaking beast pirate!  Sad

*-Fun fact, the extra dash range is actually one-tile longer with plasma shroud compared to Windwalker. The game in turn, just picks the highest dash range bonus to apply between the two.
Please, oh please.

Add an apartment block template accessible for independent settlements. People are complaining about ghost towns, meanwhile the Sirenian Refugee Crisis has left Port Fortune at its capacity. The island is too oddly shaped to start slapping down individual houses, give us the blessing of high-density housing.
Haha..

I've no issue with food having been toned down, but I feel as if all foods only giving six vitality and barely any stats otherwise is a bit harsh. It feels reminiscent of cooking in E3 but with less consistency or reward, for the time put into grinding cooking nowadays.. I feel like that shouldn't be the case; I agree eighteen vitality muffins is too much, but I think there's a better middle-ground than 6 vitality being the peak.
I thought high vit food was funny

Bring it back, wars are won but what you feed your soldiers. =/
I'm not particularly sure about how the stats are calculated on food but I notice that only energy ever really goes up. The stats are too RNG for high cooking skill to be noticeable and so I feel that I'm just wasting my time leveling up my cooking to 100 when I could just do something else and get pretty much the same results in stat food. I think it'd be cool to buff the numbers just a bit for high cooking skill so I don't feel bad having spent a lot of time just cooking... and cooking... and cooking... and cooking.... and cooking... until I had 5 chests worth of food just laying around.

so pretty much: buff me, maybe nerf my opps.

Take this with a grain of salt because my cooking stat is sitting at a nice, even zero but

Besides energy, the only time I ever really notice stats going up are when high quality ingredients are being used
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
(09-27-2022, 02:24 AM)Bologna Prime Wrote: Please, oh please.

Add an apartment block template accessible for independent settlements. People are complaining about ghost towns, meanwhile the Sirenian Refugee Crisis has left Port Fortune at its capacity. The island is too oddly shaped to start slapping down individual houses, give us the blessing of high-density housing.

This. The "ghost towns" have have several people trying to join each day.
Delete Adventurer profession or nerf it hard.

There is hardly any incentive to play a profession outside of it, aside from a bit of time saved on grinding up cooking or something. And, hey, you can swap over to adventurer whenever you want for the low, low cost of a cheap potion.

Seriously this profession single handedly guts the economy with how much free money it introduces, to say nothing of the fact that adventurers literally get stronger faster than non-adventurers.

Very dumb.
(09-27-2022, 05:00 PM)CrystikRage Wrote: Delete Adventurer profession or nerf it hard.

There is hardly any incentive to play a profession outside of it, aside from a bit of time saved on grinding up cooking or something. And, hey, you can swap over to adventurer whenever you want for the low, low cost of a cheap potion.

Seriously this profession single handedly guts the economy with how much free money it introduces, to say nothing of the fact that adventurers literally get stronger faster than non-adventurers.

Very dumb.

I mean, it promotes going out, killing monsters, doing quests and dungeons to gain exp/coin.

Cooks gain coin through selling their food. Exp through the RP making it and rping with customers should that arise.

I don't need to go on with the other profressions. All of them can do the same thing. Adventurers only really just go out and fight mobs/quests and the like and can RP along the way if they so choose.

I don't think nerfing it, because people don't gain extra coin/exp through quests/mobs like Adventurers is a good idea, but that's just me.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
(09-27-2022, 05:00 PM)CrystikRage Wrote: Delete Adventurer profession or nerf it hard.

Very dumb.

Fishing makes more money than being an adventurer UNLESS you get a bunch of keys, which isn't very realistic given the nerfed rates of lootboxes.

The problem? Nothing stops you from fishing as an Adventurer. Adventuring uses no Energy as opposed to nearly every other profession, so why not do both? I got to Fishing 100 within two weeks as an Adventurer and to be honest I didn't even notice any change since I had 40+ fishing, because HQ Fish sells for the same price.
Topic Options