Construction & Conquest
Name of the Establishment:  Minor Asphodel expansion

Building Purpose: A simple request to expand Asphodel a little bit, just a couple more houses maybe, a stall or two, and some more apartments. As it stands they are all taken and it'd be nice to have a bit more space, easier for recruiting and whatnot/if any new people come in they will also have room and a place to get shops.

Funding: Willing to provide funds, however much is appropriate for the additions.

[Image: unknown.png]
Name of Establishment: Ardent Artificing

Building Purpose: Housing the workshop of the Ardent Artificer herself (Katrin Weiss), as well as providing a place of business for fellow craftspeople and lodging for herself and her growing ranks of apprentices. 

Funding: 30k, but can offer more if requested

Area Description: A large, multiple story building on the eastern edge of one of Esshar's main rivers. This is a place of study and commerce for those that take great pride in their craft. 

Characters Involved: Katrin Weiss and her co-conspirators/apprentices (of which there are about five or so at present)

Map Progress / Plans: There is currently no map in progress, though I guess I could try my hand at it. Still I'd prefer someone else who's more experienced to lend assistance if available. I'd like to have a large open bottom floor, a top floor with inn style rooms (for personal and apprentice lodgings) as well as a basement (spooky!)

Current Building Site:
[Image: 702846da9280705ae95f0340357b7100.png]
Name of the Establishment:  Torgon's Keep; Shadowmire facelift and expansion.

Characters Involved: The Shadowmire, indirectly The Docro's (Alliance brought with it IC trade!)

Building Purpose: I want a central place in which the changes of the Shadowmire can be seen. The request would be a face-lift of the fortress to appear a bit more sprawling. Inside some more 'evil dungeon' type of building. Specifically requesting a forging pit, lava vents and the like. A throne room would also be appreciated! 

On the outside of the build I'd like to ask for a few market stalls to showcase efforts made to create a stable economy in the Mire as well as an expansion of the graveyard. I really like living in dirt holes.

I also don't know how feasible it is but I would like to know if we could connect the Mire to the various caves and sewers around the map. Since that would allow monsters to enter areas they normally don't get to roam as much. Help give the dev from fighting said monsters to more players and furthermore! Would be better than the boat warpers which always just get camped.

Felt inspired by Shadows of Mordor to be honest.

Funding: Willing to provide however much is needed.

Current Location:
[Image: 52f6cb78058a80a17d76c8bb3e45277b.png]

[b]Map Progress / Plans: O'high and mighty mappers. Help us. [/b]If I gotta I'll take a crack at figuring out the map editor but I'm no artist.

P.S. https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...114&page=9 
I am still willing to offer funding for the memorial of the first shadowmire leader and last leader's wish. With the increase of Fae housing for them would be neat.  Would prefer it to be an expansion of the current fae garden as opposed to a new spot. Trying to centralize stuff in the mire's main cave.
Bumping my request for Howl's Lookout for 60-100k

:)

https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...0#pid40450
Name of the Establishment:  The Docro Manor

Characters Involved: The Family, project led by Seth pyr Docro.

Building Purpose: The manor houses those aligned with the family. With recent events in Achyon, and feverish recruitment from Seth and other members of the family, capacity has quickly overwhelmed to what the building can contain.

Funding: 50-75k.

Current Location: South of Achyon.

Map Progress / Plans: 

Ideally, I'd like the following changes:

• An expansion of the courtyard to be much larger. More benches, and more room for the absolute mass of people roleplaying at the manor, as of late.
  • A barracks to be put within the courtyard, next to the manor. This will be the primary residence of most of the Family's goons and underlings.
  • A laboratory for Nidaz in the basement, as well as four purchasable rooms.
  • An expansion of the prisons, from two cells to four.
  • A third floor, to house the family's head members. A large, central room, for the Don. AKA: A Penthouse suite, with four more rooms similar to the ones outside.
  • More cute flora and fauna. Never enough aesthetic.
  • ....and maybe an esshar merchant/luxury store outside the barracks.
(06-21-2021, 02:25 PM)Fabled Passage Wrote: Bumping my request for Howl's Lookout for 60-100k

:)

https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...0#pid40450

This is something you'd want to journal for as it's a floating fortress/wonder rather than a normal building!
Bumping my request for a shop expansion.
Name of Establishment: The Paupers Bride

Building Purpose: Tiger has taken hold of his Birthright: The Dread Saltspite, earning himself the mantle of Captain of the Paupers Bride. Under his command the ship will sail to the Docro Beach and ensure the Deep Companies alliance with the Docro family.

Area Description: The ship and the Beach are already there and exist, Just need the ship itself moved from where it is now and placed in a suitable spot at the Docro Manors beach.

Characters Involved: Tigerseye Reave, The Docro family the Newly formed Deep Company.
Map Progress / Plans: Avee offered to move the ship.

DM me at MrBongtastic#5281 to let me know any requirements or whatever is needed for the move, I figure it'd be simple considering its not something that actually needs building.
[Image: 4f5e3bc56c27beb840f0b78d2085432a.png]
[Image: 1f64f8d44577468eb8e277cc26d3a967.png]
Quote:Name of the Establishment: The Gilded Hearts HQ
Building Purpose: To serve as the base of operation for the Gilded Hearts and their business endeavors
Character's Involved: Johannes Alabast, Izzie, Judith Alabast, Camilla Lythos, Sarah Lythos, Avilov, Nico Yankov
Payment: 100k coins or more if necessary.
Map Progress/Plans: Avee offered to map it! Big ol' mansion, outdoor or indoor Garden, a boat warper that's just a rowboat. Also this;

[Image: 4f564cd24704477b1cc426f5ade5e816.png]

Area Description:
The Gilded Hearts HQ was designed with two focal concepts; Functionality, and excessive indulgence. There is more room than the organization truly needs, a room designated as the ‘CEO’s Suite’, guest rooms, employee quarters, a serviceable workshop, extravagant dining hall, lounge room, kitchen and the likes. Although expensively made, there isn't any form of trade-docks by the shore. It appears that the people who build this place intended it to be both out of the way from the mainland, and with at least a slight intent of subtlety and secrecy.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
(06-25-2021, 09:10 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote:

Island rights & marvelous guild HQ approved for...

200k!!! Though Osrona still 'owns' the island... You just pay excessive rates and get to enjoy the perks!

Avee is the assigned mapper.
Topic Options