BenyahVisionaries of Granduer

Knights of Granduer

[Image: c5b8c329eef6e070281018e48306ded4.jpg]

Slots:

The Spare

[0/1] There is one slot for this.

The adoptive child of Shiri Shi Shigenobu, you are a Faeborne adopted from Dal'Thala at a young age. You were raised outside of the view of the world
, hidden somewhere within Londo. You are provided an education by your mother in the fields of Rhetoric, Philosophy, and Warfare, naturally this means you may inherit her aptitude for dubious morality, or perhaps you reject such, and are trying to thread a path of your own. 

You are currently in training, when of age you will become a Knight of Londo, and so join the Emberheart Legion. 

Your mother is notorious, you've likely heard many things about her which, are probably not positive. However, interestingly enough, she has always been very loving, and patient with you. 

You have another mother (Your mother talks ALOT about her), but you never met her, mostly because she was never informed of your existence. (This is only the third time this has happened in this family, I swear it isn't that strange)

This slot is currently aged: [13] and will be closed within four weeks, if no one is found.

You have an older sister, the inheritor of the clan. You haven't really seen her either. 

You speak Kumin 

More information will be provided to the player of this slot, depending on how deep the player in question would like to go in knowing how they were raised.

Knights of the Shigenobu

[0/2]  There are two slots, you are any age above 15. 

You are part of the Emberheart Legion, or are joining soon. 
You are part of the Sacred Coalition

You have a few archetypes you can buy into due to how the Shigenobu Clan has operated over the years, such as:

The Knight Errant - You are a wandering Knight in search of chivalric adventure across the Republic of Paritas, but your travels aren't limited to just that. As you are Shengese, and Faeborne (Or either) you have an inherent connection to dominions of Sheng (and/or) Fae. 

Paladin - You are a paladin of justice, morality, and righteousness. Whether you are actually honorable or inherently moral could be up for debate, but you're definitely righteous, and probably even a bit of a Zealot if prompted, you've seen your family bleed, and tear itself apart when it comes to combatting or resisting the Fel. 

Machiavellian Conspirator - For whatever reason, you're a very shadowy and mysterious person. No one knows what you're really up to, until you do it. You might've developed this approach to your matters due to the way you (Specifically) were taught Religion by the Hime. 

Dominion of the Sheng-Fae 
Slots: [???]

You are actually not a Shigenobu. You are, however, a Shengese Faeborne, and the Shigenobu seem to be the most dominant clan within this particular ethnic group. You may have a clan yourself, or you may be a singular individual. Whatever the case, you are closely connected to the Shigenobu clan. You may be a servant of the clan, or perhaps just an observer who is afforded privillages within the clan itself. Whatever it may be, the creativity and decision to contribute to Sheng-Fae society is entirely on you!

You can choose to adopt the language Kumin, but really whatever you do is entirely up to you. 

You don't have to be within Londo. 

OOC Expectations: 
I am a very busy person, while I can give you RP, I cannot do everything for you. The onus will be on you to create your own story. 
The goal first and foremost is to have fun, if you're not having fun you reserve the full right to quit and do something else, you're under no obligation, nor are you being forced to continue playing on any of these slots if it's just not your cup of tea. 

I need time, and patience if there is a matter going on which requires my presence. As mentioned I'm busy, and sometimes I'm just not mentally up to Eternia, however I make an earnest effort to be involved in everything that happens/matters to the clan and its members. 

If you are interested, please contact me on discord at 7.62ar

Topic Options