MyradinMyradin's Undead Thing
I have an undead slot.

I am not an artificer or an alchemist, so good luck with that. Struggle builds character after all.

Apply Here!
The business is expanding.

Another slot is available... and luckily for you we now have a crafting slave to ensure you get equipment. No more begging.

Come join now and enjoy running rush dungeons everyday. Trying to survive. Farming your own boosters (the future stat changes make this redundant).

Come be a part of something bigger than yourself!!!

We are once again open for business.

This time you'll be equipped with gear, given arcanium stuff at 200. Treated like royalty compared to the struggles we endured sharing a mithril and adept staff between one another...

More! There must be more Undead!

Once more equipment will be provided. Boosters are something every Undead struggles with though, so get used to that. We run rush dungeons daily, so come and join our crew of wholesome individuals.

We're still alive. Crazy, I know. That brings us back to this thread.. back to looking for more people to join us. The benefits to joining are simple. You get to wield the fabled adept staff that was shared between people in the early days, followed by the famous mithril stave that saw us claiming victory over others in our younger days. And finally an arcanium weapon made when you're ready.

...You'll still have to handle the boosters yourself, although we have a bunch of coin and you'll be earning some too.

[Image: j7mmcdgdor7.jpg]

What's that?

You can't afford an Eternia subscription? You can't afford that lovely patron? You want a pretty cool color on the discord? You want drip in-game? Your inventory space is lacking for your intrinsic hoarder instincts? Well look no further, for the Deathwind Fleet makes a bunch of coin that you too can spend to force these rich white players to pay for your satisfaction. 

You'll merely have to sell your soul to me!

Selling yourself includes the bonuses of: equipment readily supplied; your masochistic tendencies well taken care of by merely being an undead; you get to play an undead pirate.

BASILISK IS DEAD. (we shared an adept staff and mithril staff all our lives im so sad)

HELLEBRON IS DEAD. (he was our househusbando#2)

REPLACEMENTS REQUIRED. REVENGE IS ON THE HORIZON. EXPECT TO THRIVE OR DIE WITHIN THE WEEK.

Numbers aren't in the double digits anymore.

Looking for fire - armed undead swordsman... If there's more than one application you'll all spawn and continue to fight it out to prove yourself worthy of potential loot.

Spawn with the name Pyras and you'll get an undead slot, no need to apply. Remember though you belong to me.

PS: If you do spawn, do actually let me know on discord so you can get coordinates to our island.
More minions please.

This undead thing is playing on easy mode.. you get free equipment, potions, and even commander buff. You'll be living a wealthy lifestyle for as long as you live.

Topic Options