Callen200The Rising Stars on Tour!
Letters Reach to Del'thala, Frontier, All the way to serenity and even in the snow
A Concert was going to happen!
By Serafine herself
But on the flyers what the location.. Gloomlight

Quote:Many of you don't know me, and some of you do! but im glad you picked up this flyer
You want some music? perhaps some singing and dancing
Got a person you want to take on a date?
Got 2000c to spare?
Then head down to the 

The New Aspera

A painting of a church was shown.. perhaps a beginner venue for this little event!
What may be told.. why look no further

Quote:This will be my first Tour!
Still looking for some band members
Perhaps this concert will inspire yall
Lets see what happens
LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!

Cords: 587,574,1

Time?: 8:00 PM EST  Sunday!

Entry: 2000c

[Image: 9ad7f2808dd8df29bbde734d50069b0b.png]

OOC Notes:
  • There will be four songs and one custom pick from the audience on type of music  ( rock  and roll, ext)
  • Coin will be collected early at the front entrance by yours truly
  • Audience will be given time to rp the songs effects and such, swaying emotions and all sorts
  • If you can't make it, do not fret their will be more concerts to be held!

Discord for questions: callenthegummy
A single missive is posted outside the New Asperan temple in response to the recent upcoming event. It held the seal Proteus Equisol. It seemed urgent that such a missive was read.

Quote:Music is a wonderful thing, isn’t it?

I rather enjoy these gatherings. They bring about joy, laughter, and purpose. However, this was not sanctioned by the clergy of our faith. I find it rather perturbing that such an event could have been orchestrated without my knowledge. I would have this event shut down, if not for good reason. We are not of Mestran faith, after all.

I will be returning to Gloomlight shortly, and I expect an explanation.
-Radiant of the Trinity.

An announcement was had on behalf of the Radiant's absence. It seems this event hadn't gone unnoticed by the faith after all.
The words have been spread, the concert was a rocking success
Coins have been gathered yet.. but.. she had a small issue that needed to be dealt with
This caused a small outrage from her a bit as she sends out a letter
Right to the Front lines of the Mestrian church on the visit from

The one named Proteus Equisol 

Quote:Now it has come to my attention that you wished to have my concert shut down, but i am glad you didn't
But this whole.. Mestrian Faith having to refer to my concert that was gloomlight related, is nothing of my quarrels

Perhaps you play music a different way, i am not bound by faith but i play my concerts worldwide, now if you would like to set up concerts together we may do such.

But i will let this be known, the Oracle gave me the Go for this, they lended me this church

If you have complains take it up with the Oracle of gloomlight, this was out of my knowledge about needing further set up.

But i have no hate for the church we can set up a concert together if you wish, send me a letter but until then i will continue my concerts under the Rising Star Band, if you want to work this together perhaps we musicians can come to an agreement.

-Serafine

The words have been spoken, letter posted and stamped left with a small Musical note from Serafine herself on the Mestrian church next to gloomlight
Topic Options