Callen200The Rising Star
In the cold Reaches of the apartments in the citadel
A faint sound of a guitar can be heard, though it was silent as the winds inside the apartment swirl.
Never ending as the storm rages inside.
Yet the woman.. Serafine attempts to Sing yet.. her voice was silenced.

"Why dad.. why did you do this to me." she whimpers to herself inside her apartment
"do you not love me?
Am i not good enough for you?
Is it because i don't attack the nephlims and the lams
Is that why you hate me?"

As she whispers to herself as voices come to her mind.

"you are filth just like those sheep god lovers"

"you are a disappointment, go run join them and watch as you fail"

Words from Ult beat in the back of the little musicians brain as she places a hand on her throat
Yet finally she tries to strum a tune and sing out in her apartment.. but her voice gets shot and her guitar misses a Note because of it

ANGER
Its all she felt in that living moment

Yet the storm.. it rages, chairs in her apartment knock to the floor
Many glasses begin to break as her melody turns different.. she strums a different tune a more sinister and wicked one.
Chairs get lifted by the air alone as sound rips and tears them apart
Wind bullets start to burst small holes in the walls as she jams to a more wicked tune.
Her mind slowly devolving.. it starts going right back to how she Used to treat others.. that RISE mindset.

"I HATE YOU ULT, EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE
YOU ARE BUT A WORM WHO LIVES ON THIS FEEBLE REALM OF EXISTANCE
I WILL RELISH WHEN YOU FALL TO YOUR LOWEST FOR I WILL NOT PICK YOU UP

no.. im going to enjoy it.. when your history catches up to you just know i will watch
its going to help me sleep soundly at night.. so by all means you enjoy your time now.."

Maybe its that deep initial anger that caused her to lash.. but soon the storm inside the room ends, and she grows tired
Slowly to lay in bed staring at the roof of the building just speaking her mind.

"To think Ult.. you could have accepted me for who i was
Pushed me back into RISES arms when i had doubts..
But that part is over now..i walk my own path
By Keiko and their family
They have redeemed me and shown me that glint of light
To carve my own destiny and yet here i lay..
So i say to thee.."

"Goodbye Ult.. or shall i say.. Father"

[Image: d5f9b400ba9756c1b013d8bbf8ae9ae6.png]

Deep inside her Apartment in the citadel 
Yet her mind continues to stray to a darker side just thinking to herself

Quote:Am i a bad person? a bad singer.. a girl who just wants to mend the soul with music is that to hard to reach
Maybe nobody really wants to make time to teach me, proper bandage use, occult and holy, how magic affects the body
Are these not simple questions to ask, should a student not ask such questions? but yet the words echo in my mind the more i read this textbook.

"Its a Waste of time"

"its a waste of time.."

"
What could you do to make yourself stand out in medical"

Quote:At times.. i.. don't know music and wrapping some simple bandages, perhaps treating animals and simple mental ailments is all i know
But you know what i find funny.. i find it quite the laugh.. that nobody wishes to just show me such simple things, so i have decided something..

I will join these classes.. learn medical either by myself or take what lessons i get from classes down the line publicly and i will host my own classes

Ill show you what i can do.. you tell me to read and study, read and study, yet perhaps its time i show the world what i can do..

Winds start to pick up inside the apartment as pillows are tossed, a bit of lightning sparks the more she reads her medical textbook before finally.. she closes it ready for sleep.

Quote:Ill show you all.. how to treat many people, perhaps i will thank you one day, but no matter.. i have more studying to do

And like that.. the musician went to sleep.. a new day.. more studying to do, in time a medic will be made and she will be the cause of it.
Topic Options