MalekA Declaration: I Will Be Doing Whatever I Want
The Witch of Unreality is announcing her retirement, plans to start an academy, and issues a challenge to all that take issue with her.
[Image: a1bd0fed259c4ceafbd1ac7037786be7.jpg]
Fauste has assaulted more of your noticeboards with flyers.
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING.
Quote:
"Three things. One, I am retiring from Gloomlight soon. I respect Ysayl as I have Lirael, however- it's time I work on my own projects divorced from politics.
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING.
Two, once I've summoned my pocket of Unreality to Ravenhold, I plan to teach there as it becomes a library and academy dedicated to amassing knowledge.
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING.
These first two shouldn't matter to anyone, but they give context for three.
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING.
Three, if you take issue with my actions- or consider me a witch sympathizer, or some problem to deal with- get off your behind (pardon the inflammatory language) and do something about it.
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING.
I've discovered that pride does have a use. It helps avoid others stealing social capital for your accomplishments, and prevents them from using your lack thereof to pester you. As such, I will be indulging in a bit of pride when it is necessary.
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING.
This is generally true of all my detractors: I have saved more lives as collateral damage of my self-interest than you have through dedicating your life to it.
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING.
I will be acting however I wish. Not as a member of a military, or some council, but an individual. If you complain if I study or a free a witch, or you spend your time twiddling your thumbs and gossiping about my relations while being too fearful to confront me personally, you're free to take action against me directly so your brain can be forcibly made to realize the extent of your worthlessness. No whining to every leader you can get the ear of, I am no one's responsibility.
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING.
I have had enough of politics, I refuse to engage, if you have any issues with me- then come kill me yourself. Until then, I will do whatever I want."
I HATE FORUM FORMATTING.
-Fauste
Topic Options