AstronomicalFestival of Commemoration and Forbearance
[Image: flying-lanterns-in-the-night-sky-during-...es17oc.jpg]
Festival of Commemoration
and Forbearance
Year 2113 AC
With much going on throughout the time of Meranthe, in the last 5 years of its existence,
the Chancellor of the Illuminated, newly appointed Ambassador of the Ten's Citadel, Hina Lam,
wishes to gather all leading figures and their people of the Nation's allied forces to come together
again for another special Lantern Festival of Commemoration of fallen family, friends, and allies.
As well, this Lantern Festival will come with the incentives of Forbearance, and its meaning will be
sought amidst the celebrations of those that Meranthe has lost, never to be forgotten.
Quote:
"Twenty-four years ago, in my youth, I hosted the first Lantern Festival that Meranthe has ever seen while I lived in Final Frontier.
My willingness and love for all of you has enacted this, justly, to celebrate the lives of our friends and family that have been lost throughout time."
"In the weight of recent years, I invite all of Meranthe's good people to come back together for a similar celebration with Lanterns."
"As was before, with an attached Sinka flower on their shade - a flower that may represent rebirth and resilience; moving forward despite tragedies.
On these special lanterns that you create in their honor, please write the names of our fallen friends that have impacted our lives.
They will be sent to the skies at dawn, where we'll commemorate the fallen together."
"Let us never forget who they were, what they stood for, and carry on their will."
"Let their memories be a symbol of reconciliation for peace and forgiveness within ourselves,
as well as between our friends and allies of these blessed nations that wish for goodwill.
Let their love, guidance, and memories live on through us, and empower us.
Let them never be forgotten."
Special invitations go out to the following individuals of each nation for notice, to know that they, and their people, are welcome to these festivities.
Multiple copies of how to make a special lantern is attached to each of these invitations for passing out, so others can be taught how to make them:
Quote:
Gloomlight:
Ysayl dul Vique, Na'Ria, Lirael Equisol, Talguth, Ezra
Ten's Citadel:
Eivor Ualdirsson, Heimdall Eivorson, Alexander Caewynn, Zahile Tempin
Xuefeng:
Mikoto Shinjitsu, Miyuhiko Shinjitsu, Ji-yeong, Hitomi Nakano
Martyr's Vigil:
Shevaun, Cecil Zafana
Delphina:
Camino de Caewynn, Sunsets Over Moonlight
Londo:
Llevara Mikos, Asher Kasca
Final Frontier:
Akroma Kasca, Svengalf Sandsker, Acantho, Andes Moraine, Reeds Moraine, Azalea Aubreen
The Traverse:
Mnemosyne Montelione, Elizabeth Montelione
Serenity:
Rued Silvanus, Oshun, Basil Mooney
Dragon's Nest:
Arnet Dawnseeker, Leonard Caewynn
Arcadia:
Willian Iscariot, Iaoel, Mitsuki Prithvi
Sundered Enclave:
Renfae
On the bottom of these invitations, a stamp in the shape of the Sun is marked, from the Illuminated Chancellor, Hina Lam.
OOC INFO:
This festival will be held on
Wednesday, April 10th at 5:30 P.M.
The location will be in Final Frontier in the primary square, nearby Solais.
[Image: sab_arnet_eivor_hina.png?ex=6573e121&is=...be15bebf9&]
Topic Options