KartoffelstampferLondos Harvest Festival
[Image: lQbrFPC.png]
Londos Harvest Festival

It has been too long since Londo has had any good festivities. Because of this, we will be hosting a small Harvest Festival, to lighten our spirits and fill our bellies!

Food and Drink will be provided free of charge, but small donations for them are welcome. All donations will go towards a project of Londo.

For entertainment, the pop metal band HER*ALL is going to perform

[Image: SBzDvBL.png]
Performers: Frivida, Naérei and Galand Silvanas

Additionaly, a friendly pumpkin carving competition will be held. Carve the most creative and beautiful motive into a hollowed produce to win!
The festival will be held on the 30/03 at 6pm EST
Do you want to offer your talents as an entertainer or priest of Mestra? Contact Christophore Garijn to be added to the lineup.
Duo to Event overlap, this will be moved to some time next week instead.
The festival will be held on the 06/04 at 6pm EST
(Hi. Some might have seen it on ooc but I'm realy not feeling it. From inception to announcing it's been a big headache and scheduling that just isn't lining up in the slightest. Some people had to cancel on me again and it's only stressing me and giving me a headache. This entire small gathering was under a bad start from start to finish for me so far. I don't want to reschedule it for week 4 now, so I'm pulling the plug and rather try again with something when things actually line up better. I'm sorry to the people I might have blueballed by this move.)
Topic Options