IotasilverAge of the Dinosaurs
[Image: primal_forest_by_zedotagger_d94tne4-full...height=457]
[Image: coollogo_com-5418482.png?ex=65fe4ece&is=...height=154]

What are you?

You are a Magical Beast. However, you are not just any magical beast - You have the bloodline of the Tyrant Lizards in your blood! While others will grow into ogres, ents, or owldrakes - You will grow into a mighty, powerful Tyrannosaurus rex. Your blood runs hot, and the bloodline of these lizards is rare and at threat of going extinct!
  • You will spawn as a gremlin, and when you evolve into a [OGRE] at 180, than you can ticket to apply the T-rex sprite!
  • Every T-rex is a different color or variant on a color! (I can recolor the sprite for you on request!)
  • I will not restrict your RP at all, and you are free to do whatever you want! All I ask is you try to respect & add to the following fluff that I think would be cute for the T-rex peeps:
  • ----- You will be less verbal than other magic beasts, (Though you don't have to be fully nonverbal like me - That is tough!)
  • ----- I think it would be cool if we had bloodline fluff, where each color spectrum (Red T-rexes, Green T-rexes, ect) all inherit similar traits! That sounds fun to me...
  • ---- You have fun!
  • ---- You are a beast accustomed to being in a pack, and are drawn to other magic beasts. You are both fiercely loyal to the pack authority, and eager to challenge them for leadership whenever you can!

Message me on discord (saintignorance) if you want to be a funny t-rex and use the funny sprite. thank u for reading my ted talk

[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
Note: Now that T-rexes are public, just lemme know if you want a different color than what is available. Recoloring is pretty easy and fast ;d

saintignorance (discordo)
Topic Options