StarMannThe Golem that Time Forgot
[Image: chengyou-liu-.jpg?1497176052]

The expedition into old Vdalion yielded many a peculiar thing. Not least of which, you. A golem built first during the primomarchy you were passed around post divine war among Vdalion's Old Giants before eventually being lost. You have since been found and refurbished but, unfortunately in the effort to repair you most of your memories are unavailable to you. They aren't 'missing' per say, but whatever new consciousness has awoken with your new core is not quite compatible with them. Perhaps, in time, secrets lost to the history books will be unlocked within your circuitry.

You - Golem
-Old AF (like 1700-1800 years)
-Earth Magic leaning
-Starts 180 RPL
-Synthetic Racials
-Will have the age tag "Ancient"
-Will start with the big golem sprites but can 'upgrade' at a future date to the humanoid sized sprite
-You have a couple 'commandments' which will be revealed ICly (nothing major dw)
-Iron Giant vibes
While you have been refurbished by Bargha, she is strictly not your 'creator' though you do hold gratitude for the second chance at life.
Ready to spawn whenever!

To app, shrimply DM me on discord uncle.bob
You can come up with your own name and build and general demeanour, just let me know how active you aim to be as that will be the biggest contributing factor. There are a few more things about the char that I haven't listed mainly because I'm either lazy or have forgotten so feel free to DM with questions.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Topic Options