DidosChaotic Dungeoning with Didos
Character: Masika
Which Event: Spirit of the Dunes

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 Very nice response times, no issues.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): All of the battles were extremely fun, it didn't feel like there was anything that was just utterly overwhelming- and most of the fights were determined by our abilities as a group which I heavily appreciate 12/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I heavily appreciate the vibes you provided from a story standpoint because of how they related to my character and her upbringing, bless you. 10/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Exceptionally fair. 10/10

Overall: 11.5/10 I appreciate all of the work you put into this a whole lot, and you made it feel very special.

Any other comments: Thank you <3
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
Character: Charlotte Avincus
Which Event: Spirit of the Dunes

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 man was on point with em

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The fights were a struggle, but in a good way, overcoming them felt like you won something. Mechanical effects in the fights were also funny. 12/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I felt like I was going on a trip to find a sand spirit, and by the gods did i find more than just a sand spirit. 10/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): If it was any fairer, it wouldn't have been an EC 10/10

Overall: 13/10 Man came and gave us exactly what we wanted, which was a sand filled trip.

Any other comments: Didos you owe me shoes. I will remember this.
Character: Mei Hayme
Which Event: On Wings of Steel

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 
Everything was posted within a pretty darn reasonable timeframe! No complaints there.
We did a lot of shenanigans that had to be reacted to on the fly by Didos, and he was always attentive, and supportive.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 
We came prepared, and STILL got our asses handed to us. But it never felt unfair. Somehow, we managed to escape with no perms, but that was good luck on rolling, and clever management of in-event resources. Definitely awesome fights, the 60 FPS robot crab will haunt my dreams.
Out-of-combat uses of life-skills was also a lovely inclusion, it made it feel like caring about other things than combat was encouraged, which was great!

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 
The story was a personal one to my character, and Didos definitely delivered. From the Ratkin tech-bandits, to the loose war machines, to the monster bird nemesis Mei was looking for... Expertly written.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 
It was a High Chance of Death-event, so the odds were stacked against us. It could have been so, soooo much worse for us had the dice not played ball, and had we not used our skillsets as well, and creatively as we had.
Brutal, but never unreasonable.

Overall:
10/10 event!
Character: Vosa Liadan
Which Event: On Wings of Steel

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very quick! the moment everyone had rp'd it was on to the next thing!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): All the fights were based, would fight horrific metal-meat monsters any time of the day.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 
I didn't even have the full story of what was going on but I found myself interested by everything that happened!

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 
It was HCOD, I went in expecting to die or get perm'd badly, but thanks to my OUTSTANDING luck that i'm about to jinx myself on, it went fairly well all things considered!

Overall:
10/10 event!
Character: Vel
Which Event: On Wings of Steel

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 
Quick yet really detailed responses, especially when it came to the quick time events. 

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 
Really balanced event all around. Lots of fun scenarios where sacrifices had to be made to proceed, regarding player choices.

Top tier story telling.

Very fair for everyone involved. Someway, somehow made it out of that without a perm

Overall:
10/10 event.
Topic Options