My thoughts on Hiddens.
(04-13-2021, 07:42 PM)ScarecrowVT Wrote: Personally I feel like there hasn't been a big antag baddy for a long time because no one has cared to even try and affect the world. 

you have barely even played this game
It sounds like the old process of only a select few knowing how to app is preferred. Now that everyone is more aware of the process and it's more new player friendly, it's a problem? That's what the initial complaint reads as. No need to gatekeep. It's best to stop caring about what others have and worry about you and your own story that you're writing, really. When you do that? Game improves.
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
(04-13-2021, 07:42 PM)ScarecrowVT Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 07:30 PM)Milly Wrote: Maybe you don't know the characters who have hiddens because you aren't an admin.

You can't sit there and say that when you don't know what they have done to even deserve stuff.

Bad take.

Personally I feel like there hasn't been a big antag baddy for a long time because no one has cared to even try and affect the world.

[Image: image0.png]
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
(04-13-2021, 07:47 PM)InThePooPoo Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 07:42 PM)ScarecrowVT Wrote: Personally I feel like there hasn't been a big antag baddy for a long time because no one has cared to even try and affect the world. 

you have barely even played this game

Yeah been back for a week. Last time I was here was during Myllenoris. 
But I've played since E1. Played in E2. 

Since late E2 the game has had the same problems. 

When I first started in E1 I immediately found out who were the baddies. 

In E3. Everyone is supposed to be the good guy? Is the type of baddies I see. Even in the Shadowmire. Anywhere I go.
[Image: Ey453TpXMAEvpOq?format=jpg&name=large]
(04-13-2021, 07:50 PM)ScarecrowVT Wrote: In E3. Everyone is supposed to be the good guy? Is the type of baddies I see. Even in the Shadowmire. Anywhere I go.

play the game before making hot takes like this

addendum: just because the person says they're the good guy doesn't mean they are.
(04-13-2021, 07:50 PM)ScarecrowVT Wrote: Last time I was here was during Myllenoris. 

Bitch myllenoris ended 8 months ago

(also yes, i gave up on reading all of what you said. can't be bothered, sorry)
(04-13-2021, 07:51 PM)europeanSavior Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 07:50 PM)ScarecrowVT Wrote: Last time I was here was during Myllenoris. 

Bitch myllenoris ended 8 months ago

(also yes, i gave up on reading all of what you said. can't be bothered, sorry)

and the game is still the same state it was in then.
[Image: Ey453TpXMAEvpOq?format=jpg&name=large]
(04-13-2021, 07:46 PM)No Seraphite Wrote: 'Personally I feel like there hasn't been a big antag baddy for a long time because no one has cared to even try and affect the world.'

My IC husband died for you to say this about him. How dare you.

Ngl i couldn’t slept the night after I was attacked by Dimitri, and I think most people did felt his impact.

Hey guys remember Dimitri ? The guy that want to trap spirits to make a battery or Jianyu that summoned a terror, im not speaking about something that happened years but weeks ago...

Oh and torgon, true king of the dullahan helloooo he is ringing his bell every now and then... isn’t that scary and antagon-y?
Dimitri did his job and brought havoc toward a lot of people. To say that he did not do a single thing or made the worldscape go 'oh fuck he's here' would be an obvious lie.

Ryker was beating people's asses in, running amuck.

And before that, Maetrock, Jianyu, the Pirates, etc.

You just came back. It's very rude to say that nothing has been happening.
I was perfectly content not commenting on this thread and simply chalking it up to momentary distress over maybe something happening in game, but after these recent revelations I can't help but say a few things. First and foremost I would implore you to play the game a bit more actively prior to making such harsh, critical judgements on what others do/don't deserve.

Furthermore, I would recommend that you create your own journal, and attempt to utilize the system which, yes while slow at times, is far more newbie friendly. Barring hidden spells behind leaders and people whom you deign deserving is not... the way this should go. At all.

The state of the game in its current form is potentially the strongest it has been in all of E3. I don't know if this was written to gaslight people or to make an actual valid argument, but it's clear that you don't have any ground to stand upon when claiming things like:

Quote:'Personally I feel like there hasn't been a big antag baddy for a long time because no one has cared to even try and affect the world.'
'In E3. Everyone is supposed to be the good guy? Is the type of baddies I see. Even in the Shadowmire. Anywhere I go.'

Which is then followed up with:

Quote:Yeah been back for a week. Last time I was here was during Myllenoris.

I'm sorry, but you invalidated your own argument. Please play the game, make your own journal, and stop worrying about what others have/deserve because I can assure you that they have put in a great deal of work for their spells and claiming otherwise is insulting.
Topic Options
Thread Closed