LammyCrinter DM:
Key: CrinterDM
Event Preferences: Almost Anything, but be gentle. I'm new.
Contact Information: Vaughn#8260
Anything Else:

Be gentle and patient and I will be able to get to do a lot of cool things, but everything has a start, yes?

Right now, I will do little kiddie DMs and COI for dev and materials, but I won't do a COD until I am comfortable.

Quote:Key/Character:
Which Event:

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

Overall:

Any other comments:
Key/Character: Asariel / Pyralis
Which Event: https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...p?tid=3293

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Posted in a suitable time and was very quick to respond after we sent our own replies.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Close. They were always so close. But every fight was winnable if we played properly, the singular trap was interesting, (fuck you). Only issue was fire. Never use it again.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was fun. Never trusting an Old Man again, but it was fun. The riddles were an interesting twist in their own right.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Very fair. 

Overall: Fuck fire, fuck you. But thank you for running the event. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

Any other comments: Don't use fire again.
Key/Character: oyedboats2/Bay
Which Event: Serpent's Calling

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Once we finished our posts he was already typing the next one. Very responsive.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): They were mostly close fights! Sure, my rolls are shit, but when it came to fights they were always winnable if we played right.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I enjoyed the little twist at the end. It felt like a proper adventure with multiple paths to take.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Mighty fair. I walked out with temps as I went down twice each fight.

Overall: It was damn fun, but I swear to god you run at me again with water dome I'll scream.

Any other comments: N/A
Character: Renly  
Which Event: Serpent's Calling

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Event was responsive, DM let us know if they had to leave and it was only for a moment. Tons of posts were made and there was never downtime.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Every time I was about to beat the stupid boss 1v1, stupid Mal proceeded to close his eyes and see how many Rings of Malice he could cast before I started screaming slurs over VC.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Everybody's posts were recognized, responded to, and nobody seemed to be left out. It was very interactive and little things contributed later.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Once again, Mal would use Ring of Malice to just kill me repeatedly if he knew I would have dumpstered him 1v1.

Overall: It was good.

Any other comments: I will not be attending part 2 if Rings of Malice will be used in such a malicious way.
Key/Character: Cassius Gracia
Which Event: https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...p?tid=3289

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 It was relatively quick-paced in time with our own eyes.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 7/10 second time doing balancing, but honestly? Each fight was pretty damn challenging and honestly, I loved it alot

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 11/10 DnD style narrating and adventure were dice rolls cursed and blessed us? I love it. Give me MORE

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10 reward and fairness? Is

Overall: STOP IT, STOP IT WITH RINGS OF MALICE I'M NOT THE HEALER I'M THE DAMAGE LEAVE ME ALONEE, but i did have fun and I hope you did too

Any other comments: Fuck you. Stay away from blood
[Image: Home.png]
Key/Character: Anastasia ven Astor
Which Event: Ritual of Rays

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very responsive, even when we all became distracted and brain dead.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): It was challenging but also not off the wall hard, either.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The story telling was what I expected (i.e: traverse to a mountain top, let the kitsune become an illuminated). But it still had cute little twists to it all the same. + space map

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Fairness was fair. Yes. My brain is not worky.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: NEIN
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Key/Character: Kazuki Alter#1337 | Yoshiko Taiyang
Which Event: Ritual of Rays

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10, quick and on point.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 100/10. If I was going gurglejkddh in vc, then yeah I was doing alright.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 The lore was fantastic and the whole spiritual amounts were great.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10. For sure. It was a cute event so nothing too soft or crazy.

Overall: ∞/10 Great event!

Any other comments: Have my babies.
Alternative
[Image: cLqE2F8.png][Image: 6a80e83f676006462821fa550d8d8339.png]
Key/Character: Veronica
Which Event: https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...p?tid=3407

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Top notch, it was like you had everything so well prepared beforehand, and you did! For my first event, I have to say, I never felt an ounce of laziness come out of you. You were so good!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The fights were well balanced yes, sometimes though, you would have to adjust the health and such mid fight, which was acceptable considering how strong some of the attendees were.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I have never been this immersed within a session on an RP game in a long time. It made me delve into the lore behind this Gehenna place, and how the Chief, and everyone came to be! It was... really cool to experience. 

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Very fair actually, even when we went from 4 to the team to 3.

Overall: 9.5/10 (Other .5 is for An's tusk <.<. jk, just for some of the fights and story, though most were very well done. )

Any other comments: Thank you for making my first experience with an Event, one that I will remember. 
[Image: 47aa6ef2e5ca58541a51d67575d37575.png]
Key/Character: Didosforte / Anlaufr

Which EventGuard Hog Island

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):  The narrations were posted appropriately, both giving time to make rp and soon receive the answer!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The traps and enemies were adequate, what was not adequate was my luck.. Three 1 in a row is just sad..

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I felt at the scene all the time! Where my favorite part was the jungle.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): The injuries given were justified, in most cases being given to my misfortune, but that can be understood.

Any other comments: Thanks to this event, I now have a reason to wear a nice eye patch! Ty.
Key/Character: Abhel Callister

Which EventGuard Hog Island

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):  Blazing fast. 10/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): OMG I HATE YOU! I HATE YOUUUUUUU! DnD style lol. There came a point we were like OH GOD PLEASE LET THIS be... NOPE HAHAHA TAKE IT! 20/10 (I love DnD that much)

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Like an advenure you say? Man they better have a part two or something. Gehenna brought in with Barsburg?! Magitech?! Yeaaaah 10/10 as well

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): LOL this had us laughing. Wow I think we had like a LOY of stuff wracking us, and yet we still didn't feel like it was innapropriate. Still overcame it all. Even if we were a mess of wounds and curses hahahaha! (Dammit I wqill not forget a Lax nex time) 10/10

Any other commentsThis person is LYING they are incredibly good and should be running CoD by now, 10/10. 

Bit late as I was exhausted, but they are great. Recommend to anyone.
Topic Options