Milly DM Strikes Back
Key/Character: Masai Gardios
Which Event: Flashsword: The Fable

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Nice, and timely responses, I never felt as though we were waiting too long, nor did the response speed take away from the event at all.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Lightspeed Weasel.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Good! It was everything one might expect considering the setting of the event.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) No complaints here!

Overall: A good event, Milly is pretty goated as a DM.

Any other comments: This game fire.
Key/Character: Kaine Dayndros

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Fast! The narrations were dealt with quickly and expanded upon.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Out of all the ecs? the final one was the most fun! i felt like it was a battle of speed when i click tp'd and got followed
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): excellent. the storytelling fit the setting all too well, and how it converged with the past also.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10. no problems rlly seeing as how the reward were!

Overall: 10/10!
Key/Character: Nymeria lei Dayndros

Responsiveness: quick
Balance: fair except for the obviously forced round losses in the last fight to extend the battle which is fine on its own, just personally didnt like that turning into perms cause, well, they were forced, but thats just how i feel in general about things im not in control of leading to detriments
Storytelling: cute narrates, scenes and mobs; the weasel was adorbs, sorry about the boar..!
Fairness: i didnt like the risk vs reward for myself but it was an event for kaine so its to be expected i guess, maybe put less risk on the side characters and more on the main character the event was based around next time

Overall: 8.5/10

other comments: if my feedback sounds grumpy, i dont mean for it to! just giving my honest opinions as a new player, i did have a lot of fun and would love to do another one of yours some time <3
[Image: ascellachibi2.png]
Key/Character: Claramonde akh Gardios

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Fast overall, it was quite a long event so there were times for breaks on both sides.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles were very thematic to the story being pursued, enjoyable.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Loved revisiting the past, what others had went through with pieces we could connect.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): With the purpose of the event in mind and the goals we had I'd say it was pretty fair and well done.

Overall: 10/10!
Key/Character: Talia Vanreth
Which Event: A Trip to Achyls' Domain

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Super good. Super timely!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): A little hiccup with the final boss' scaling, but the rounds that WERE properly balanced were awesome.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Pog storytelling. They nailed Ryker's character... Almost like they played him?
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) I dodged an injury so of course it was fair!

Overall: ILY Milly 10/10

Any other comments: Stop stealing my business
Key/Character: Artemis
Which Event: A Trip to Achlys' Domain

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 never felt like i was waiting
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  10/10 I had trouble seeing some of the spells from the EC but then again i have awful eyesight, and what i could see was a very nice fight
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 was pretty much exactly what i expected, n then got more
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10 got whooping cough

Overall: very cool yes

Any other comments: love u milly
Key/Character: Tara Vanreth
Which Event: A Trip to Achlys' Domain

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): It was very timely! Really the only issues came up when members of the group had to take a few moments for various reasons, but milly was vry gracious and cooperative with the mixups.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Overall they felt flexible enough that the balance wasn't made or broken on a certain combo of spells, or whether the party in question had a particular skillset. Especially in the first fight it was both a challenge, without feeling like the DM had to abruptly power-scale to keep us in check.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was cute, a good time, I enjoyed.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): It generally felt appropriate for what we were challenged to do.

Overall: 9/10 I only wish it could've lasted longer u____u

Amazing event though!

Any other comments: ily mily
Key/Character: Dlmnere/Johannes pyr Docro
Which Event: Richard apyr Dogro's Bizzare Family Adventures 2: Electric Boogaloo

(I will not use an out of ten marking scheme because they are cringe)

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): I don't think we ever found ourselves waiting long enough that I got bored and really tabbed out. I wanna say they were all posted within five or so minutes, all very punctual and well written.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The first battle we had against the Gardener was a very fun fight, with a cute thematic gimmick that took some adjusting around not to get downed. The fight against Ryker was definitely more of a fun one, but getting cinderflared in the face by him fifty times and dying was genuinely hilarious. As for puzzles, they were mostly based around dialogue and we managed to get so hilariously lucky that we avoided the one other combat encounter, and it was all around a great time.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The opening was pretty nice, and getting to meet everyone's favorite neurotic Docro was a fantastic experience. This event made me remember just how much I missed Ryker since he disappeared all those years ago... Esshar really hasn't been the same without his roastings.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) The biggest punishment I got was getting the shit roasted out of me by Ryker for being a pussy for not charging into every encounter like a chad. It was well deserved and will now heavily affect my IC due to self-consciousness. The reward I got was pretty nice and exactly what I was asking for.

Overall: Fantastic. Ricardo el Drakovich is my favorite eternia character.

Any other comments: Honestly I would've come along on this event just to finally get the reveal I've been waiting literally two IC decades to learn of, it was great.
[Image: corpoggo.png]
Key/Character: Acacio ven Astor
Which Event: Fetching Balmung / Fetching Balmung: Hel

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Narrates were fine, not super quick but we also weren't waiting long at all. There were things that came up due to IRL, but everyone took it well and moved with it, made time for each other. Of course, that is what is important. Glad everything worked out.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Balance was good, the fights ramped up as they went further and further into the event. Part two was surely harder than part one. 

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The introduction of many characters from the past twisted in some Helish manner that had something to do with Balmung/the goal of the event. Many Docro, interesting characters. It was for sure the best part.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) The trinket rewards were cute and any risk that we had to take to reclaim Balmung would've been well worth it. I would never complain.

I got what I wished for.

Overall: Amazing. Another great event, all of my Milly ran events have gone well! Don't worry about the hiccups with IRL, we were all understanding and we got it done.

Any other comments: love u
Key/Character: Alana cos Gelmont
Which Event: Fetching Balmung / Fetching Balmung: Hel

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Everything was good, even if they had to go afk for a bit due to irl which is super understandable. Even then, we didn’t have to wait too long and after that it was super fast. 10/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The balance was totally fair. I was expecting part 2 to be tougher then part 1. I goofed a little at the end but that’s alright. It was still awesome. 10/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I loved the story, it was great to see Ryker and also hear mention of other past characters. I enjoyed every moment of this event. I loved it! 10/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)  It was super fair and considering the risk of the event, I think we got some badass items as well. It was pretty sweaty in part 2 but it was great!!! 10/10

Overall:  Awesome event! 10/10 Enjoyed both parts very much.
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options