TyreaTyrea for DM
[Image: Pp7Yyt2.png]
Event Preferences: I would prefer running for smaller groups at the moment, preferably with events that don't drag on for too long. Anything else should be fine.

Other Notes: I always was curious about the process of DMing on Eternia but never quite got around to doing it. In the fall I had gotten an idea for an event chain involving the mysterious nation of Magnolia, an aspect of Eternia that fascinated me so much to drive me to draft a couple of lore posts about it. I only needed a few bits of the lore canonized to pull it off but months later I hadn't gotten any confirmation if anything was considered. I didn't want to press anyone given it wasn't relevant in the current events and given my lack of history with dming in this game I suspected it would be futile.

So I'm planning on changing that. Right now I wouldn't have the most convincing argument to get the nuggets of lore I need to pull off my event chain. If I had dm experience I might just have a chance. So here I am, looking to run events, whether through player requests or of my own ideas using low-risk lore. This will all serve to get me more experienced with dming, enough for me to confidently pitch my event chain.

You can contact me at Tyreana#3073 on discord.

Quote:Review Post

Character: 
Which Event:

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

Overall:

Any other comments:
[Image: download.png]
Character: Shame
Which Event: A Girl's Genetic Dream

Responsiveness: 6/10 - but it was through no fault of their own. There were some technical issues on the DM's side, but they did well despite everything!
Balance: Actual balance is more around a 6,5/10, but the entertainment is a 9/10. Man, everything was fun to fight - from the half-mutant facility staff (lowly nerd best girl) to Subject 6, and the Magnolian captain. Also the VC battle cries were fun.
Storytelling: Fucking. 10/10. I don't know much Magnolia lore but it was awesome nonetheless! Subject 6 was cool, the facility and its secrets are awesome, and I would love to experience something like this again.
Fairness: Honestly? We beat up everything HARD. It was very skewed in our direction, but holy fuck was it fun. 6,5/10, but plus points for fun.

Overall: For someone's first event, Tyrea did pretty well! 8/10, would recommend for your next event.

Any other comments: i got 0 amber 0/10 :mukyu: (jkjk)

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
Character: Heinrik Lestat
Which Event: A Girl's Genetic Dream

Responsiveness: 9/10 - Taking out some of the technical issues from both the Dm (and my table breaking mid event), it was actually pretty fast and extremely well done!

Balance: For the fights i would give a 6/10, the battles were a little easy... or i'm simply accostumed with the EC from events trowing 400 AoE in me while i hide in a corner. But dude, every boss was amazing, the VC made me cry tears of joy after each battle cry, it was truly amazing 11/10.

Storytelling:
 Oh, this was more than perfect, i truly don't know much of Basburgian lore but i knew just from the quality of each of your actions that you knew what you were doing, the story telling and the way things happened made sense, not even a single plot hole.

Fairness:
 It was pretty easy, so i believe a 7/10! If you ever DM me again i give you permission to focus me... no please, i'm kidding- 

Overall: Even if the math dosen't add up i give it in total a 10/10! For a first event, you did 200 times better that i would do, the rest you definetly will learn in time, but overall, amazing work! It will definetly be a event that i will remember

Any other comments: Next time i want to be an actual member and not a replacement :pensive:
Character: Elise Corbin
Which Event: Journey into the Vale

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): The narrations were on point and even tired, they cooked! Very well done and thought out posts that had me hooked the entire event! 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): I don't think they planned well enough for all the healing we had, but the fights were a good challenge despite that. I enjoyed the battles, another 10/10!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):It felt like an adventure that Elise will always remember. Especially since she got to soothe two angry spirits during the event!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Yeah, I think it was very good!

Overall: 10/10 all around, I truly enjoyed every step of the journey.

Any other comments: Just one. Please DM more events I'm in! I had a lot of fun and I really like your storytelling style! And thanks for running this event!
Character: Tergiversation
Which Event: Into the Vale

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 9/10. People had to cook, and cook they did. As a result the narrates also cooked.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 It felt proper for the first set of a series.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 Man oh man, did we get to see a story. Ive never been so eager to see more, but also at the same time fear.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 8/10 Crystal makes projectile armed user big sad. Thus I had to resort to smash and dash

Overall: 9.5/10 I look forward to the next part in the chain.

Any other comments: I got to remove someone's entire face, bone and all. We had a good time.
Character: Svengalf Sandsker
Which Event: Journey into the Vale

Responsiveness : Great ! Good posts, like said above, we were cooking in this house. I know there were some prewritten narrations, and I think some unexpected actions may have changed some plans. But it's okay ! We played our characters.
Balance : Good ! The battle was enjoyable, you could feel it was a described as a "Juggernaut", along with its Teraphim theme. Perhaps it could had more power on round 2, considering the amount of healing we had (3 builds with heals. Either from nature, wellspring, or holy). We also skipped two potential encounters with superb diplomacy :)
Storytelling : Excellent ! I was hooked and I wish I could have stayed further there. I have never felt forced to take an action, being able to solve something with diplomacy when it was possible was great. And cases where combat was unavoidable ? It was totally understandable if the attempt failed. But in either way , I want more now,  give me the next part.
Fairness : For an event that could potentially be COD ? We had quite the perfect party to deal with all situations presented, so we have covered most of the hazards with great success

Overall: I have struggled to find an event idea that could be fitting with Meranthe's plot. I have found one, and it was what I wanted. It was nice to recognize the bits of the Teraphim's wiki, I did my history revision ! I am very glad and satisfied with how it went !
Topic Options