Milly DM Strikes Back
altera/parsley
field trip to magnolia

10/10.

best balance ive experienced since being back yet tbh. down to the wire.
hi im going to dm more

please dont expect much as sometimes my brain melts
i figured since the others were posting/updating their threads i would do the same
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
I know this is late but oh well.

Key/Character: Eric cos Salis

Which Event: A Sandy Reunion
Responsiveness: 10/10 Even Eustace responded.
Balance: 10/10 No combat so easy balance in my opinion.
Storytelling: 10/10 It was about Sand. Good story!
Fairness: 10/10 Everyone was happy by the end of it so!

Overall: A nice relaxing non-combat event that I enjoyed. 10/10
Any other comments: I died 10 minutes after it.
Alternative
[Image: cLqE2F8.png][Image: 6a80e83f676006462821fa550d8d8339.png]
Key/Character: Vesper
Which Event: ???
Responsiveness: 10/10
Balance: 9/10
Storytelling: 10/10 It was horrifiyng
Fairness: 10/10 Everyone was happy by the end of it so!

Overall: Good writing doesn't come a lot; thank you.
Key/Character: Yueshi
Which Event: Slithering Sands

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 They were honestly the loveliest ones for the strangeness of the event.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10 oof ouchie sand hurts but it was more so puzzles and I loved all of it
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 11/10 Snakes, sand and more snakes? It was above what I expected.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10 got what I wanted and even more than I didn't expect due to the events that happened

Overall: Taking what small bits of naga lore there was? Was priceless and perfect and I can't thank you enough.

Any other comments: They won't get their kid back.
[Image: Home.png]
Key/Character: Djathekar / Duniya Hintze
Which Event: A Tale of Two Dragons

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):

The event took nine hours.

That being said, it was mostly the party's fault, and I was ready for that to be the case, so I was not disappointed by it.

When you were fully engaged, your responses were much more timely, and I think that's the standard you usually uphold.

7/10.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 

The first battle was easy, but the second one was definitely a very decent challenge.
We would have had multiple injuries if we weren't just very lucky.

8/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):

From what I remembered, this was supposed to be where you really shined in your events, and even then you blew me away.
I've never played an event that suited the ones attending and was written with such care for the story as this.
If I weren't a heartless piece of garbage, you probably would have even made me cry.

11/10.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

One of the rewards was absolutely insane, and the others were all very cute... we had no injuries, but that was mostly just luck.

8/10.

Overall:

[Image: 02205c386e.png]

12/10.
Key/Character: AlkalineDash / Kim Se-Young
Which Event: G-G-Ghosts!?

Responsiveness: Worked out really well discounting brb's and lost posts, it was perfect and never felt like I was waiting too long.
Balance: It taught me a lot about balance and what to expect in a CoD event really glad the battles felt challenging made me feel cool :)
Storytelling: it was no phasmophobia but it was definitely something just as likeable and fun, cool, and silly i would pick milly as a dm again
Fairness: LOL yeah i can't even...ill just....yeah...we're really sorry.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments:

so 10 shadow cannons in a row, huh?
Key/Character: Rain the Shadow/Nobia
Which Event: G-g-ghosts?!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yes, Milly was definitely responsive within a reasonable time-frame.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): We had a dance battle. Also the fights felt winnable while still being challenging. But a dance battle though...
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): She kept on topic, made everything make sense, and even improvised on the fly with our humorous tid bits.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 100% fair.

Any other comments: Would definitely love to have Milly as a DM for any of my future events.
Character: Anastasia pyr Aertas
Which Event: The Frozen and Forgotten

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 Fast as always!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): (1)0/10 She used fire. All my friends hate fire. The puzzles were great though, even if my small brain became confused. Personally, I blame the fire.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 Wonderful story and atmosphere!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10 None of us rolled any lower than a 3, so we were extremely lucky!

Any other comments: Milly gave me cute candles even though they weren't part of the event. Do wacky things, get wacky prizes!
[Image: comm_round_2_19.png]
Character: Duniya Vartuul
Which Event: In the Eyes of our Forefathers

Responsiveness:

Despite me holding people up, things went by smooth and quick. Great as always. 

Balance:

It was a high-risk event, and there were many injuries handed out. Sometimes it felt like she was going out of her way to try and completely demolish us, but I feel that was warranted. Solid.

Except for the riddle.

We spent thirty plus minutes on a fucking riddle.

Storytelling:

Still the best in the business. Really, the narrations were all amazing, the descriptions of the items were perfect, the structure of the event felt tiered and each fight was appropriately backed up with narrative.

The final encounter was amazing.

Fairness:

LOOT CITY

11/10

Overall:

There's a reason her services are in such demand. 

15/10
Topic Options