Seaside Woods[Event Raid] The Novus Heist
Photo 
[Image: VV6xYfd.png]
Quote:Even in the depths of night, when no other bird dares to take flight, one alone soars to shine the light of righteousness on the world's blight! And that one is me!
[Image: FRxjboC.png]
[Image: AuQLt3Y.png]
While it is easy to keep plans of such caliber under the radar, nobody expects Novus' most valuable estates and properties to have no security. There is no calling card, no proclamation of justice.

Not until the day it happens - when the alarms blare and that protection is put to the test.

OOC

This is an event with PvP elements, although who will represent Novus' side is up in the air - as we are fresh characters, it would be nice to engage in roleplay with some of Novus' new people as well.
(the cap settings can be set to 0 if this makes everyone comfortable!)
(as potential PvP will only be a part of the experience, our fighting side will probably be represented by a maximum of three people!)
(vigilantes not from Novus welcome!)

This event will happen under the watchful eye of radio. The date will be posted/updated soon.

Interested in arranging a scene with the Imp? Maybe you want to know how it feels to steal just right, too?
Shoot me a message at Seaside Woods#8873

[Image: 0URtjsP.png]
If you're from Novus or a vigilante and would like to fight against the thieves you can DM me @radio#0401 to show your interest in attending the event.
Final call for anyone willing to PvP in this event! Your part will likely occur between 5-6pm EST!
Topic Options