Suggestions
(05-02-2020, 11:28 AM)Touc Wrote: Remove the bonus to AP that dangerous combat gives you. Measure how much the amount of dangerous combat logs in both apps and in the bridge not just the bridge, but in general decreases.

How'd I know you weren't Rhoynish?

Give light an aura so it can match shadow.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Light is overshadowed by shadow, let it shine with an aura!
Suggestion: Can you please make it so the shopkeepers don't jumble up your shop on every reboot. Making my shop pretty each reboot is a pain. I'm unsure how you have done the shopkeepers personally, but you can define the positions in a list, so I don't really see why this is something that hasn't been fixed already.
Tomes. If you buy the opener then the tree appears in the magic menu.
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
Been a while since someone has posted in here. Here's a suggestion:

Water Walk, 0 RPP Cost, Intermediate Water Spell: Allows for PCs who are proficient enough in Water Magic to walk on water tiles ingame. Costs Energy to turn on and lasts for idk 1-2 hours?

Personally I want to walk on water tiles and think it'd be a fun place to RP.
But I'm also lame.
[Image: a1c5821151379249915fc28ad734e73f.png]
Bad Idea Man giving a 99% chance of being bad idea

Allow Sand Magic to be accessed from both Air and Earth (Air carries particles, similar to poison)
Remove access of Nature Magic from Earth, Go for Nature from Blood or Poison (Stop being so crowded, EARTH)
Give Unarmed a Sweeping Cleave move, rename it spinning kick
Give sound an immunity to damage move, Lightning and Poison both have one
Give Sand, Metal, Bone, PROPER AURAS. No one wants to use a fugly earth aura
Give Energy a Kamehameha beam
Give Gravity a E effect similar to sound's E effect
Give Illusion a bomb illusion that just sends a kamikaze illusion, complete with smoke effect for explosion
Give Time the ability to grow plants
Give Explosion Earth's Trap Spell, but with BOOM instead of Root
Give Magma Stalagmites for the heck of it
Give Armed Quintuple slash, replace double slash
Give Riptide a special life steal on melee hit, no matter how small
Give me upgrades to all current combat styles, just to fill out the tree a bit more
'Give Energy a Kamehameha Beam' - They have Energy Beam that gets stronger at 50% below health.
'Remove Nature from Earth, give to Blood or Poison' - You do realize that wouldn't make sense and it would put Nature behind a specialization, right?
'Give sound an immunity damage move' - Lightning has no immunity damage move as far as I'm aware, it just has high DR. Also how would this work with Sound magic.
'Kamikaze Illusion' - This doesn't explain well what the hell this is. like at all. What does it mean? Does it do damage? Would it just be another useless illusion?
'Quintuple slash' - That'd just be a lesser Phantom Strike.

These are just some arguments against some things. I didn't cover them all, of course, but I wrote this on the fly with what was immediately wrong to my eyes.
(05-10-2020, 04:01 PM)AgentPurple Wrote: 'Give Energy a Kamehameha Beam' - They have Energy Beam that gets stronger at 50% below health.
'Remove Nature from Earth, give to Blood or Poison' - You do realize that wouldn't make sense and it would put Nature behind a specialization, right?
'Give sound an immunity damage move' - Lightning has no immunity damage move as far as I'm aware, it just has high DR. Also how would this work with Sound magic.
'Kamikaze Illusion' - This doesn't explain well what the hell this is. like at all. What does it mean? Does it do damage? Would it just be another useless illusion?
'Quintuple slash' - That'd just be a lesser Phantom Strike.

These are just some arguments against some things. I didn't cover them all, of course, but I wrote this on the fly with what was immediately wrong to my eyes.

Never said they were good ideas, just a bunch of suggestions. People can pick and choose, obviously.
Here's a spicy one:

When eating multiple food, regardless of when, do not allow a higher VIT mod buff to be overwritten by a lesser one.

It sucks that my sick sandwich bonus fades away because I gotta jerk it real quick for an enchant.
Better bonuses from food. There's no reason to make any other food. RNG pow/stat aside from vit based on cooking skill. Perhaps higher chance for the lower energy/vit bonus food.

Let the oatmeal empower you, or something. It'd add a better variety to stalls, like the armor bonus did. It's getting boring seeing the same thing.
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
Topic Options