AlexAlex DM
Key/Character: Potayo/Myrin
Which event:  Wisdom Past
-
Responsiveness: Fast as light for post written in the moment and genuinely heavy in lore. 10/10
-
Balance: The first one was good, while the second one was challenging. You acted when you saw the second one was not balanced well and it's what every DM's should do. Good job on that brother. 10/10
-
Storytelling: This is where you really surprised me. It was mysterious, engaging and really heavy in lore. Honestly, you really impressed me on that. You can expect us to use that experience as development. I think both our characters has been impacted and I think it's what is the main goal of DMing an event. 10/10
-
Fairness: Two rewards from two amazing bosses. I mainly came for fun without the desire for rewards, but when I saw how good they were, I can say the temptation was there and I ended up walking out with something in my hands. 10/10
-
Overall: It was unironically the best event I have been into. It was well written, immersive and very lore heavy. The fights were great and the rewards as well. You ran this without any fuck ups and I think all of this makes it easily an amazing experience. Conclusion? It was beyond my expectations and I don't think I can give you any tips. 10/10
[Image: myrin.jpg]
Topic Options