Suggestions
make symphony gain 10% ap vs slowed opponents
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
It does.
(09-12-2023, 02:08 AM)chance Wrote: It does.

At the current moment it doesn't show up in /oelements or on the stats page is why people don't think it works
Tested in PVP: 3680, 3740 without, 3702, 3706 with.

Used Prism Beam for damage test and Sound Strike for slow application.
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Target Dummy verb: View Missing Health

Add an interact option that outputs the missing health of the target dummy. Doesn't really need to be anything fancy, can just show up as text in your textbox.
(10-07-2023, 08:47 PM)Peach Wrote: Target Dummy verb: View Missing Health

Add an interact option that outputs the missing health of the target dummy. Doesn't really need to be anything fancy, can just show up as text in your textbox.

It would be nice to see how much damage an ability or combo does when i see ten thousand ticks flying across my screen that I can't count, yeah.
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
More Seed-Convertible Plants:

- These are everyday common and inconsequential plants on map that shouldn't be difficult to harvest and cultivate for a master botanist.
Crimson Reed
Orange
Cacao Fruit
Spinach
Kale
Leek

- These are flowers. Though I understand maybe wanting to keep scarcity a thing(?), a master of botany would likely be able to tend to these. They are not TOO uncommon a find anyways.
Azilaena
Herdaia
Marignolia
Blachebloom
Sanskirti
Perdegrine
Nightshade

- Understandable why not due to their niche growing situations, but still felt worthy of mention.
Ky'iah
Cobalthine

- Understandable to keep a rare find, but they ARE a growable strand of clover.
Four-Leaf Clover

- Does this even exist? I saw it listed as an ingredient and know it's farmable agriculturally...
Pepper?

Additionally:
More food variety for lesser used foods? Lemons, I am looking at you.
(On a personal note? Strawberries and strawberry foods. Why? I just really love strawberries. ♥)
Twenty-two sectors tested.
Fragments in one direction.
Celestial noise detected.
Delirium unsuspected.
Static tuned into reason.
Time in the aether deepens.
Transmissions blink uncompleted.
72323... <send>
A creature which exclusively drops Earth Crystals, or altering the drops of a current creature to be only Earth Crystals.

I could be wrong, but my time around I haven't been able to find one.

There is at least one for...
Water
Fire
Electric
Air

But Earth is always the outlier pain. Please...
Delirium unsuspected.
72323... <send>
Seemed pretty neat concepts, so I'll pitch 'em up here.

-Farming-
-At higher levels, or at 100 Mastery, have players able to yield higher from milking cows. Even if just 1 extra bottle from time to time.

-Mining-
-At higher levels, or at 100 Mastery, the ability to see 'hidden nodes' of increasingly rarer ores, until at Mastery the ability to see/mine from extremely rare hidden veins that pop up on extremely rare occasion.

-Have nodes of ore have an abysmally (easter-egg tier) possibility of spawning a rare ore vein, with more rare ores being even less likely. Ex- Auguria/Viridium > Austereia/Eternite/Arcanium.

-Foraging-
(No idea if these are already applied)
-At higher levels, give greater percentage to receive drops from mobs.

-At max level, or per higher levels, give percentage to receive multiple drops per loot box from mobs. Ex.- Picking up 2 Leather or 3 instead of 1 from a Boar kill.

(-At max level (or in general) forager not need to be a forager to have its skills proc, I hear one needs to be a forager to have it proc its benefits?)

(-Alternatively- ON TOP OF having normal benefits per mastering a Life Skill, have there be an EXTRA benefit for MAINING them.)

♥ Just thinking tryin' to let people have a fun time with less nuisance/pain, and more reason to grind up those life skills! ♥
Delirium unsuspected.
72323... <send>
So both Faith and Witchcraft can give each other faith or essence. Can we please allow Necromancers to exchange undeath, please?
Topic Options