Suggestions
not the thread for 'buff x / nerf y' posts

this is
Add a special class of items - Magical Repeaters . They act like wands in some roguelike game: once clicked in inventory, a magical ray is emitted from current player's location in a direction which player is facing. Fire, Plasma, Energy, Cosmic spell trees have beam spells which can be used in Repeaters, for example.

Let's make them craftable from different kinds of materials and different crystals. After certain number of usages Magical Repeater loses its charge. To "recharge" it player should click on floating crystal or some other specially designated magical object. Magical Repeater also may hold a (hidden) counter of total usages and a value of its "durability". If that counter gets more than value of durability a Repeater breaks and needs to be repaired, disassembled into parts or just discarded.

Why I think this is interesting:
It will give a chance for advancement to people who prefer not to use magic often. Crafters will get new experience. People will not be asking about purpose of those huge magical crystals in city.
Unarmed

Quote:Every unarmed stance should have its respective element as damage.
Special bonuses on hand slots to allow them the same elemental bonus as someone with a weapon for an exalted enchant.
Lariat is a cool move, allows for nice set ups. There should be another move in unarmed to really give it that power it lacks. [Compared to Fatal and Powersmash]
Consider adding two other basic stances with different effects to the tree. Armed can choose from three, Unarmed should have the same choice.

Chef's crafts

Quote:Copy the blacksmiths weapon creation to make player spawned food, I have a few icons prepared and can take a request or two on whats needed to allow people to mix and swap icons in a UI.

"Monster Role"

Quote:You invest time into this, you'll likely be salted about, you are basically hosting an event daily and sometimes back to back.
You need AP bonus for this, just as long as events and its reoccurring until you die.

Explosion Tree

Quote:Might as well add the holyfire technique that sent three balls at the target into this tree. You can replace it with the blast effect to give it that flare. This tree is too bare.

Swipe moves

Quote:Consider changing these to essence rend OR make them function like windblast/energypalm [extended hit box] . Otherwise its never going to work with the range increases.

Weapon Gems/Status effects

Quote:Eternia 1, glorius game. I loved it, bring back weapon gems and variants of the status effects.
Armed [Weapon's only]
Bleed, Blunt, Pierce*, Poison.
Unarmed [Hand slot, soul bound, must be unarmed]
Rupture*, Blunt, Bleed.

Unique: Blast/Vacuum.

[Bleed] is something everyone knows. Damage overtime.
[Blunt] very LOW chance to proc on some melee moves. If armed, only for hammer like weapons [sacrifice for weight]
[Pierce] bonus true damage or [thorns] effect similar to neries true damage mcap based abilities or lightning auras thorns.
[Poison] Poison on melee. Damage overtime.
[Rupture] A confusion like effect that damages the targets innards dealing a RPL based dot for three ticks for the duration.
[Blast] Shadow claw like effect.
[Vacuum] Pulls the enemy in.

Weapon gems.
Everyone knows what they are, bring them back and only allow them on crafts made by master craft smiths/alchemists. Fits weapons of that caliber. 

(Maybe I'd pay for these if I find interest in the game again, only way new/preexisting features get added most of the time really.)

That's all for now.
A safe

-A storage item into which you can place Gold. Works the same as a chest, can only be accessed by people who are allowed onto the plot.
Hot take on Teraphim
Quote:Currently

Teraphim
1. Lightspeed Rush variant.
2. Some buff that heals you.

Beastkin
1. Feral Swipes
2. Wild nature

Drakenite
1. Drak Claw
2. Scales
3. Drak aura

Beastkin should have their defining abilities put back into play or different versions. Everyone can agree that claw and swipes are below average and nigh impossible to land without cc but they are not gcde so that make it even harder to utilize these abilities. Teraphim? They get a pretty powerful racial, because they are 'blessed'. Aren't these other two races blessed by deities/spirits as well?

My suggestion is to take that dash that is from the Kurokaiyo's assassin skill tree and give it to beastkin, toned down, as a racial. It's either that or give these boys accursed ghost rip with fancy coloring for each based on elements. Feral swipe, drak claw, piss poor abilities just used as decoration at this point. Ryujin wouldn't want his kids swinging and missing, and I'm damn sure saekanis, asena, and those other furries would want their kids using that crap either.

Also, try and re diversify the beastkin, draks are all valm draks but the lore behind the beastkin should at least make them feel different through some small aspect each other dont have.

Kitsune - Bring back fox fire, OR, give them sumn else.
Ookami - wolf spirit blast thing OR buffed wolf summonings that run to the target and disperse after striking.
Felinae - Assassin dash thing OR a light version of that cosmic wave thing.
Drakenite - Might as well just give them ghost rip or.. that one move with the pink dragon effects on it to these guys.

Just my take on beastkin really, power is needed sometimes to level the races. Right now its easy to say who is on top.

Swipes aint viable at all without being gcde or having a stun that lasts more than 2 seconds.
Exalted Runes: Lower the 1000 energy to 600 energy to help artificers not spend most of the hours in bed.

Ore spawns: Add more spawns for important ore. Not only would it potentially create conflict, it would also help with having more spawns for the good Mythril and Orchilcum.

T1 Alchemy: Remove spire shard requirements; we no longer have those. If anything, replace with the E3’s Chiron gem or add more requirements.
(04-04-2020, 02:09 PM)Mallow Wrote: T1 Alchemy: Remove spire shard requirements; we no longer have those. If anything, replace with the E3’s Chiron gem or add more requirements.

Sadly, spire shards do in-fact still exist on Esshar. Which is a shame, because it makes being a t1 alchemist pretty useless unless you get events done. Which for some? Is impossible, leaving those who CAN get events. With the leg up, for eternity. Please balance this like the other tiers. 

If you want a tier for event-esk potions. Make a T0 for said option. And allow people to event for the recipes. This way, people with t1 don't feel like they wasted those last 3RPP just for getting -Alchemist eyes- which in theory is really cool. But mechanically kinda mehhhh. 

Gold patron with Change icon can do the exact same thing, without spending energy. Sure it's a bug abuse, but... Unless you can see the logs of it, then it's easy for something like this go unnoticed.
(04-04-2020, 04:12 PM)Laemor Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 02:09 PM)Mallow Wrote: T1 Alchemy: Remove spire shard requirements; we no longer have those. If anything, replace with the E3’s Chiron gem or add more requirements.

Sadly, spire shards do in-fact still exist on Esshar. Which is a shame, because it makes being a t1 alchemist pretty useless unless you get events done. Which for some? Is impossible, leaving those who CAN get events. With the leg up, for eternity. Please balance this like the other tiers. 

My apologies, then. When I looked through the materials and the things listed as events, Spire Shards didn't pop up.

However, I would like to see a change since cosmic is more important in this game. https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/lore/in.../Materials
oh don't worry, they're being replaced by chiron as intended
Bring back free color html coding for multiple colors per red text. 
/quote is really cool but limiting! I need my gradient shadings back.
Topic Options