Suggestions
Regarding the controversial (at the moment) outlaw status.

I know a lot of people won't agree with this, but I feel like a blanket outlaw status can be a little lame. If someone from say, Aphros is an outlaw, but they are protected by Aphros, they should still get settlement protections against say, someone from Vdalion trying to attack them if they are being sheltered.

So, here's what I propose. Regional/Faction/Settlement/Whatever you wanna call it Outlaws.

This may make things a bit more complicated, but it doesn't make any sense for someone who might be known for killing Dal'Thalans because they're ordered to or whatnot by their country to be considered an outlaw EVERYWHERE. Of course, this changes with alliances and hoo-ha whatever politics, but I feel like it's not too unreasonable. 

Using a recent example: Undead. Perdition USED to be a thing, Vdalion USED to maintain necromancy as legal, accepted and at times, a protected practice. It wouldn't make sense for an undead to be considered an 'Outlaw' in Vdalion or Perdition, a place they would've commonly inhabited. This wouldn't be too 'meta' or 'ooc' either, this would be wholly IC and make sense. After all, if I'm a head of state who's sponsoring someone wreaking havoc, my settlement's defenses would assist them.

That's all I'm sayin'.
Fairy Champion:
We have the lovely Faeorum Arcana since the starts of times as a ability you can develop by bonding with fairies.
It's a beautiful and lovely aura, but we barely ever see it around.

What if we allow fairies to champion-bond with someone as Nephilims and Demons now are able to do being someone they hold a bond
with that obtains that ability? I believe that would be cool as a sort of mentoring ability!! Fairies require a application after all which implies they're played by approved characters.
At this point, expecting weighted punch will end just like energy burst "not fixed" all i can suggest is, make axe kick the unarmed opener for 20 rpp and turn weighted punch 5 rpp, you will be doing them a favor sparing them a bad spell on bar.
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
"Unknown Potion"

This is mostly a suggestion for the witchcraft potions. In the alchemy tab for witchcraft potions, the potion should have its name, desc, etc all that it does labeled on the tin. But when it's created it should be turned into 'Unknown Potion', with each one having their own unique sprite and description.

Fantasia could be:

Unknown Potion
"Within this fragile glass bottle a misty cloud-like substance swirls. If one peers closely they may swear to see flashes of imagery, like a dream made reality."

Mask could be:

Unknown Potion
"Within this glass bottle is a tar like substance that shapes and reshapes at its own will. It seems almost reminiscent to the sludge that formed the face-stealers of yore, those so-called 'Mimics' from a forgotten era."

So on and so forth.

I'd assume most common folk won't be able to identify these kinds of potions by just glancing at them after all.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
[Image: 9ddec145c54b01049c645b31619584a5.png]
Please... It's been six months...
(02-20-2023, 02:17 AM)OneBrainCell Wrote:
[Image: 9ddec145c54b01049c645b31619584a5.png]
Please... It's been six months...
mass prayer too please! I want fellow faith-ers to get their juice and peeps getting blessed.
We have cooking stations for homes, but now they're actually totally unnecessary to use.

So here's a suggestion:
Cooking Stations reduce the cost of energy by 50% to make food. There u go.

Another Suggestion:
When you click on Farming, Cooking, Fishing, Mining or Foraging, it shows you how much exp you need to the next level. A bit like how Artificing and Alchemy show you it.
I swear I'm not...
I'm not owned guys.
Third Suggestion of the night, this one for Potions of Masks:
On creation, a final pop up that lets you choose your desired disguise race, which then gives you the appropriate cosmetic for it and removes your current cosmetic for your race (tail ears etc).
I swear I'm not...
I'm not owned guys.
6 day year
3 days a year. Speedrun the dev.
Topic Options