Suggestions
having hex fail on radiants but not use the essence would be spooky and fun
[Image: c603523eebb1995b6af75201658c5a0c.gif]
Sand root needs it's duration tuned down. Watching someone get hit by the root, use mistform, and both people stand there for the entire mistform duration only to still have time on the root after mistform duration expires and still guarantee an ability hit from the other person is. Ridiculous, to put it nicely.
https://chronicles-of-eternia.com/forum/thread-585.html
A few suggestions:

- Make the Tyrium Greathammer a T2 artificer weapon, and lower the RPL requirement to wield it to 180. Atm it is literally just a worse Nyeshk greatsword.

- Unlock weapon sprites. What do I mean by this? Well, let people make nyeshk daggers. Let people make swords that are staffs. Let people make Nyeshk Greathammers. Etc etc. WITHOUT an application process.

- Lastly, buff Juggernaut armor. Sure it makes you immune to knockbacks but you'll still get stunned in a beam etc. Personally? I think it should make you immune to knockbacks and stuns. Maybe then we'll actually see this auto unique-tagged armor get some use. The cost of a dash does not make it worth it as it is.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Please make cheese stackable.

Amen.
I've been informed there is a faith ability with a cost of (30) which is being utilized to effectively remove/negate the point of age in this game in its entirety.

30 Faith is laughably low for something which essentially brings a retired character back into action and makes aging in this game non-existant. There should be no 'quick fix' to negate the process/downside of aging, as the very mechanic is in place to prevent prevalent characters from sticking around for long periods of time.

Faith certainly needs a bit more behind it; Which I'm willing to admit that more flavorful buffs / champion mechanics functioning are needed.

However, a means to completely negate age dr by spamming faith blessings (a very low amount.) Is a tad bit silly.
you mean the same mechanics that raven and a bunch of other people with faith been asking for since launch?

yeah, i agree.

i also agree that anything that involves aging should be used with an app.
I think 30 faith is a bit harder to gather up than you’re making it out to be. Unless your resident priest either doesn’t have a lot of competition or is on that Monkey Grindset.

It is strong, but it’s really Faith’s only “eye catch” right now as a class. Aside from Shoulder Burden and Champion. Oh and giving Holy to people?

Should it’s cost go up/it be put behind an app? Mayyybe? But I think it says something that, this ability that’s been on the Class since day one, is only being talked about now, and I’ve only seen it used…once. Personally at least.

I think it’s cool, and I think the amount of times I’ve seen it pops up meshes with the intention (restoring a big prominent fighter to their prime for the sake of a heated defensive raid). And if it is changed I’d hope for additions to faith to make it stand up on its own a little like it’s siblings, rather than just removing the one interesting thing it has.
[Image: image0.png]
Don't ever speak to me or my son ever again
It's been used way more than once.

It's only become a problem because now day 1 characters ARE actually hitting Age DR. That's why it's being talked about.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
(02-15-2023, 04:17 AM)Spicy Serious Wrote: I think 30 faith is a bit harder to gather up than you’re making it out to be. Unless your resident priest either doesn’t have a lot of competition or is on that Monkey Grindset.

It is strong, but it’s really Faith’s only “eye catch” right now as a class. Aside from Shoulder Burden and Champion. Oh and giving Holy to people?

Should it’s cost go up/it be put behind an app? Mayyybe? But I think it says something that, this ability that’s been on the Class since day one, is only being talked about now, and I’ve only seen it used…once. Personally at least.

I think it’s cool, and I think the amount of times I’ve seen it pops up meshes with the intention (restoring a big prominent fighter to their prime for the sake of a heated defensive raid). And if it is changed I’d hope for additions to faith to make it stand up on its own a little like it’s siblings, rather than just removing the one interesting thing it has.

As someone who was one of the most wild faith grinders early wipe (Just ask Sanguine), 30 faith is not that hard to achieve. Tedious? Yeah. Hard? No.

Nowadays faith seems more relevant and religious individuals more or less apart of every faction in some way, shape, or form. Which takes the grind I had done on Ryllie, for Shaggard, and pretty much cuts it in half. All it takes is even a few people who have my sigma faith grindset to make age DR a null thing for quite a few people.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Topic Options