Suggestions
Consider removing the 3 hour wait timer for anyone below RPL 120
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Buff Juggernaut armor. Make it so you're immune to stuns too. :)
I swear I'm not...
I'm not owned guys.
Might be unpopular but maybe we can cut down on the cost for Arc Kits? I understand with the addition of dungeons, that arc is easier to get by (provided u get said key and its not empty, of course). Dropping it back down to one piece and instead, we use several pieces of Auguria in its place. Maybe like five? It would feel more like a fit to me due to how Auguria is fluffed as.

Arc is used in everything from the best pendants, to the best weapons and even when it's not the most important ore, it's still used because it has such high presence due to it being the major ore for so many Eternias.

Maybe it's just me, but I've seen far more prism and eternite than arc in the dungeon's I've been too.
make it so when you decline a dreamwalk a text prompt opens up so you can specify why and in how long they should try again, which is then sent to them

otherwise chances are they will not try again
I'd like to see Storm dropped from a Master tier spell to an Intermediate. As it stands its a very cool looking spell, but the randomness of the spell dissuades people from spending a mastery token on it over other, more consistent options.
Have Hex give vit again.

At the moment? People are more or less using it as just a generic debuff as opposed to an RP tool to influence / push others. It should probably be reworked if the intent is just a generic debuff, if it's meant to be an RP tool? It should be utilized as such and returned to how it originally was, with a bit more oomph behind it.

You're influencing someone to accomplish something on your behalf, little sense/value in the hex weakening them both from an IC and OOC perspective.
(02-12-2023, 10:15 PM)TheHopscotch Wrote: Have Hex give vit again.

At the moment? People are more or less using it as just a generic debuff as opposed to an RP tool to influence / push others. It should probably be reworked if the intent is just a generic debuff, if it's meant to be an RP tool? It should be utilized as such and returned to how it originally was, with a bit more oomph behind it.

You're influencing someone to accomplish something on your behalf, little sense/value in the hex weakening them both from an IC and OOC perspective.

Building on this, I could see how options could be presented in this scenario. You get hexed and half a choice, acquiesce to it and obey the hex, you gain vit for the violence that will likely follow. Resist the hex, you gain -vit but you attempt to resist the command and whatever IC that entails. That way, there's a variety of applications and means to its usage as a mind game.

we'll just have the thing where mfs will spam hex on one another before a raid happen again

if that's the solution then it's worse than the problem
[Image: comm_round_2_11.png]

As someone that's used hexes a whooping 5 times, 3/5 times people rped the influence my character tried to force on them... And even then? Yeah. It does feel more like a generic debuff rather than an RP tool half the time. Especially since all five times? Were combat oriented.

1st time: Hexed someone fighting Mya's Master to try and bring out their inner fear. (No real affect was shown by the opponent)
2nd time: Hexed someone because Mya was ordered to, and the hex was to have them fight harder to prove people wrong. (It was rped with wincing so again the fluff wasn't really shown)
3rd time: Hexed someone in a roam, to veer their attention from the demon they were about to attack, to attack Mya instead. (It was rped quite well with them abruptly changing to attack Mya)
4th time: Hexed in the war, to turn their calm approach of 'Purging you will be a mercy' to emotional rage. (It was rped quite well with them going from 'this must be done' to 'I am going to wring your neck'.)
5th time: Hexed someone in a roam, it was a calm yet grumpy approach of 'In my Goddesses sacred duty', again emotional rage (And it was rped quite well too where the character went from calm to wild/angry with a side of 'Im gonna show u how ruthless a quick death can be')

Mind, I RP Hex less subliminally than most since Mya's whole schtick is "I want you to hate ME for ME, not for WHAT I am.", so a lot of the chants are based on bringing out peoples hatred and trying to twist the emotion to focus upon Mya fully. I have zero IC to RP the more subtle part, and in the end, Mya is an attention whore who wants people to pay attention and remember them.

But.. I also.. Can't recall the last time I've -seen- a subtle hex. Maybe not since e3.

Idk if I fully agree with the idea of giving + vit to people who are hexed but I think at this point it may be better off as a generic debuff instead, one with emotional fluff that is more obvious so witches aren't just hexing someone and whispering the chant during war times, tournaments, etc and getting away with it scott free. Because there is really nothing stopping a witch from whispering their hex and barely making a post to even hint at them doing it.
I swear I'm not...
I'm not owned guys.
imo just remove any statistical effect and make it a purely rp tool
Topic Options