Suggestions
(01-10-2023, 03:16 AM)Jumpy Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 02:46 AM)AmazinPew Wrote: Could danger/deadly APs be changed? Currently they do not reward anyone if the difference in RPL is too great (This is what I've been told). Why is this the case? Shouldn't the person who is forced to fight someone much much stronger than them be rewarded for it? Sure its not actually dangerous or deadly for the higher person (unless you're build is epicly countered) but for the lower person it's just as dangerous or deadly.

I've come across a 35 RPL demon who was attacking and begging for a danger for a bigger reward believing there was no RPL difference clause. I don't think it's very fair to give permanent injuries to characters that have existed for literally an eighth of a day; any incentive to push towards that isn't good in my opinion...

There's a difference between the power gamers who are begging for dangers so they can get strong and hurt people, and those who are actively growing their char and participating in scenes. Granted, I can see how it'd be hard to have such a thing in place, since it'd overall be more work for admins making sure it's not just people trying to get quick gains.
(01-10-2023, 03:16 AM)Jumpy Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 02:46 AM)AmazinPew Wrote: Could danger/deadly APs be changed? Currently they do not reward anyone if the difference in RPL is too great (This is what I've been told). Why is this the case? Shouldn't the person who is forced to fight someone much much stronger than them be rewarded for it? Sure its not actually dangerous or deadly for the higher person (unless you're build is epicly countered) but for the lower person it's just as dangerous or deadly.

I've come across a 35 RPL demon who was attacking and begging for a danger for a bigger reward believing there was no RPL difference clause. I don't think it's very fair to give permanent injuries to characters that have existed for literally an eighth of a day; any incentive to push towards that isn't good in my opinion...

If it's the demons at risk being permed, and they're the one who desires it, I fail to see why one would want to pull punches. It's hardly as if demons are out hunting low RPL players, it is more often the opposite without fear of whether or not they win the skirmish. That's the IC of being a goblin fighting a real magi.
It's that way to stop people from danger farmong
Lol
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
(01-10-2023, 04:29 AM)Milly Wrote: It's that way to stop people from danger farmong
Lol

I presumed that was the cooldown on Danger AP, since Demons as a race are compelled to spur conflict regardless of the odds against them. As it stands, the better term would be perm farming if you're fighting someone stronger.
Please, I beg the game gods....
Make more Ki'yah spawns.
-Im melting-
[Image: OzJetPV.jpg]
I like summoner. It's a fun tree, but what I really like/enjoy is clicking on something and watching vines and a skurn rush it like im some sorta leader and they're my little army. With that in mind I have a few ideas to add to that feeling.

Main Summon:

Any summon that casts spells should be a 'main' summon creature. On death it takes out 10% of your health and has the whole base stats are 50% of the caster. The main summon is the one tied to your Link Transposition and Spirit Meld abilities respectively.

Secondary Summon:

This is a summon that only knows/uses pounce or strike. So things like Clone or Vines, and can be used in tandem with the main summon as an indefinite summon. On death they take out.. Let's go with 3% of your health. So 1% per vine, or 3% for illusion clone.

Minor Summons:

Mandrakes are a minor summon. So, I was thinking like... Maybe make a version of the skurns that are mandrake like in stats and attack power. So, you get to buy one Call Forth (Elemental) spell. Then you are locked out of the other three. But now you can buy three minor summons that work like Mandrake (except a higher CD due to the Skurns having more abilities to use in the time period before being desummoned).

Lastly:

I have two ideas that people may not agree with, but I'm throwing them out there anyway since I like the idea of summons requiring summoner knowledge to actually summon things.

The first is giving Summon a 10 RPP attune rather than a 20 RPP opener. So you keep your spells like Vines, Mandrake, and Illusion Clone in their respective trees (Nature & Illusion), but to actually SUMMON them, you're required to buy the 10 RPP attunement into summoning. This would increase the RPP cost of Vines and Illusion Clone to 30 RPP (10 = Meta/Nature attune, 10 = Summoner attune, 10 = Vines/Clone)

Or

Put everything summon related into the summoner tree but require the attunements to actually summon a thing. Like how it is with the skurns but now it's also for things like illusion clone and mandrake. This would increase the cost of Clone and Vines to 40 RPP (10 = Meta/Nature attune, 20 = Power Return, 10 = Vines/Clone)

These are just ideas.

That I'm mostly throwing out there because woah howdy I didn't know the armada of npcs chasing someone I'm staring at would appeal to me so much.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
(01-10-2023, 08:05 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote: I like summoner. It's a fun tree, but what I really like/enjoy is clicking on something and watching vines and a skurn rush it like im some sorta leader and they're my little army. With that in mind I have a few ideas to add to that feeling.

Main Summon:

Any summon that casts spells should be a 'main' summon creature. On death it takes out 10% of your health and has the whole base stats are 50% of the caster. The main summon is the one tied to your Link Transposition and Spirit Meld abilities respectively.

Secondary Summon:

This is a summon that only knows/uses pounce or strike. So things like Clone or Vines, and can be used in tandem with the main summon as an indefinite summon. On death they take out.. Let's go with 3% of your health. So 1% per vine, or 3% for illusion clone.

Minor Summons:

Mandrakes are a minor summon. So, I was thinking like... Maybe make a version of the skurns that are mandrake like in stats and attack power. So, you get to buy one Call Forth (Elemental) spell. Then you are locked out of the other three. But now you can buy three minor summons that work like Mandrake (except a higher CD due to the Skurns having more abilities to use in the time period before being desummoned).

Lastly:

I have two ideas that people may not agree with, but I'm throwing them out there anyway since I like the idea of summons requiring summoner knowledge to actually summon things.

The first is giving Summon a 10 RPP attune rather than a 20 RPP opener. So you keep your spells like Vines, Mandrake, and Illusion Clone in their respective trees (Nature & Illusion), but to actually SUMMON them, you're required to buy the 10 RPP attunement into summoning. This would increase the RPP cost of Vines and Illusion Clone to 30 RPP (10 = Meta/Nature attune, 10 = Summoner attune, 10 = Vines/Clone)

Or

Put everything summon related into the summoner tree but require the attunements to actually summon a thing. Like how it is with the skurns but now it's also for things like illusion clone and mandrake. This would increase the cost of Clone and Vines to 40 RPP (10 = Meta/Nature attune, 20 = Power Return, 10 = Vines/Clone)

These are just ideas.

That I'm mostly throwing out there because woah howdy I didn't know the armada of npcs chasing someone I'm staring at would appeal to me so much.

Adding onto this:

If your skurn summon dies in combat. Then the abilities like Spirit Meld, Power Return, or Link Transposition should have a secondary affect that takes like 1% health on use to resummon the skurn.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
this is an off the wall thing, but

Has it ever been considered to make Age DR based on years since creation rather than mechanical age? Some incentive to play older characters and avoid the massive swarms of 13-year-olds sprinting into battle in a high-stakes race to 200 would be incredible. It's always felt like people make at 13/whatever the old cap was and play their PC the way they do at 20 99% of the time, and I think it'd be cool if they could start there instead of needing to cheese an extra few years of effective playtime.
add a command to fall over in the KO'd state so people who are coming home from a bunch of battles victorious or hurt or w.e it may be can dramatically faceplant
[Image: c603523eebb1995b6af75201658c5a0c.gif]
Shift over Precision Slash's damage to its initial. Such a lengthy wind-up time for only four spell damage is depressing. It gives your opponent time to react/fade GCD to invuln and block a majority of the damage.
Topic Options