Suggestions
Been waiting on a sword for maybe 12 days. She ain't seeing those gauntlets in an app
[Image: RqMw9Wf.png]
(09-12-2022, 06:56 AM)CrystikRage Wrote: app for it 4head

You don't have to app for arcanium swords, arcanium staffs, prism wands, and so on and so on.. Unarmed shouldn't be the exclusion.
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
Buff melee
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
put down one of those game merchants somewhere I want to host poker nights
The option for t1 artificers to manipulate the sprite whenever a resource is added, do away with custom apps for weapons this way and can be done once per upgrade, :)
Not sure if anyone ever suggested this since unarmed got theirs changed...

Can Armed not have Dash Strike as the opener. It... literally is never used and we lose 20 rpp for something we've not had on our bars since spires I think? Idk.

Maybe replace it with Fatal as the opener or Phantom strikes..? Just seems kind of hurtful to be forced to spend 20 rpp on something that is... never used by anyone. Like.. if you use dash stike well. You're a chad and probably based af.
Cleave for a opener.
Double Slash should replace Dash Strike as the opener and become a dash drag spell, make it GCD as well.
Openers should be vaguely useful but by and large not incredible or fantastic skills. Plenty of people use dash strike and make it work.

making the opener fatal or pstrikes, two skills that are universally used by every single melee, just encourages harder dips. theres just not any other great skills to replace dash strike with as the opener. and dash strike does the job just fine as is, honestly. a gateway into better spells that can still, in certain scenarios, be useful

also so this post isn't just me talking, here is an actual suggestion i asked beforehand

please make the bug racial Exoskeleton have a minimum cap at 5. As it stands, it gives 15%, then goes down by 2 every verb. If a bug is being nice when it comes to caps or is just damn unlucky (Orchid......), they are effectively losing their only racial while also losing their verbs in the process. Giving it a lower cap of 5%, so it can't go any lower than that, lets them still have a relatively decent toggle and makes it so that the bugs aren't forced to kill every single cap they get because they aren't at risk of losing their only racial.
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
(09-12-2022, 09:17 PM)Mouse Wrote: Openers should be vaguely useful but by and large not incredible or fantastic skills. Plenty of people use dash strike and make it work.

making the opener fatal or pstrikes, two skills that are universally used by every single melee, just encourages harder dips. theres just not any other great skills to replace dash strike with as the opener. and dash strike does the job just fine as is, honestly. a gateway into better spells that can still, in certain scenarios, be useful

also so this post isn't just me talking, here is an actual suggestion i asked beforehand

please make the bug racial Exoskeleton have a minimum cap at 5. As it stands, it gives 15%, then goes down by 2 every verb. If a bug is being nice when it comes to caps or is just damn unlucky (Orchid......), they are effectively losing their only racial while also losing their verbs in the process. Giving it a lower cap of 5%, so it can't go any lower than that, lets them still have a relatively decent toggle and makes it so that the bugs aren't forced to kill every single cap they get because they aren't at risk of losing their only racial.

Mist's opener is Mist Form.
Topic Options