Suggestions
Buff Chuggums more :moyai:

Work for your money.
(09-09-2022, 09:05 PM)LittleFirebird Wrote: Give chuggums death magic
Give chuggums the ability to slay.
(09-09-2022, 08:55 PM)chance Wrote: He is the final boss.

Swap arachanator and chuggums quest rewards and times. Make the arach the daily, chuggums the weekly, and arach 400c while chuggums 1,000c.

i cant believe im paid more for a sidequest over the end game boss :pensive:
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Gauntlets made out of the rarer metals from dungeons.

Please.

Ty.
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
add chicken sandwiches

chicken and bread and tomato

that shit give 1000 energy and 20 vit, no lie

chick fil a good as hell
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
closed on sunday, you my chick fil a
minus'd for @ing me

[Image: unknown.png]
Suggestion: Adjust Chicken Coops

Issue:

Right now there's no real incentive to buy your own chicken coops. Random people can come by and steal the eggs, and there's virtually nothing you can do about it other than camp your place. It also doesn't help that someone might decide that they're very hilarious and funny and knock your chicken somewhere far and hide it - which means that you cannot feed it or take care of it.

So what I wanted to propose is:

1. Chicken coop security - either make it outright impossible to steal from it, OR make it some kind of additional service for maintenance for extra coin or animal that guards it (maybe a guard dog to scare off intruders?). Alternatively, just make it so that you can build around coops and you can ward them off (but this is probably gonna result in shitty construction, so best not to).

2. Chicken knockback immunity - to prevent clowns with "haha im so funny and hilarious" ideas that involve knocking chicken literally to the other end of Meranthe, make them immune to any displacement/ knockback. That's pretty much all.

I've been chicken enthusiast since Zaruma times... justice for chicken, justice for my boy KFC.
[Image: TfL47eY.png]
Faith class
Defile: Adds +5 Holy defense on a target for a year cost 5 faith
(For antag factions)
Cooking

Chocolate Pudding: Rice (x1), Sugar (x2), Chocolate (x1) [Remove the Egg requirement, add sugar requirement]

Pumpkin Pie: Wheat (x1), Egg (x1) Pumpkin (x1), Sugar (x2) [ Lower other item costs, add sugar requirement]

Carrot Cake: Wheat (x1), Egg (x1), Carrot (x1), Sugar (x2) [Add a new recipe]

Chocolate Cake: Wheat (x1), Egg (x1), Chocolate (x2), Sugar (x2) [Add a new recipe.]

Lemon Meringue Pie: Wheat (x1), Egg (x1), Lemon (x2), Sugar (x1) [Add a new recipe.]

Apple Pie: Wheat (x1), Egg (x1), Apple (x2), Sugar (x1) [ Add a new recipe]

Berry Pie: Wheat (x1), Egg (x1), Blueberries (x2), Sugar (x1) [ Add a new recipe]

Fruit Smoothie: Blueberries (x1), Grapes (x1), Apple (x1), Orange (x1) [Add a new recipe]

Farming

Make chicken coops start with a fully grown chicken instead of a chick. That's 100 wood and 3k used, to wait for idk how many days to start getting like one egg a day or something. Also, make it that if someone takes real good care of their chicken via pets etc etc, it has a like.. Idk. 50% chance to lay 2 eggs instead of one.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Topic Options