Suggestions
An Undead a Racial tree and a passive so they can collect undeath.
Please give rationale for the magibane nerf. It's a good method for weak characters to have a chance at dealing with much stronger ones who are using powerful builds/counterbuilds, and given how it's easy to avoid (don't eat the floor spaghetti) I can't really think of a reason for it to be nerfed aside from materials.

If it's a material thing (with it having too much power when compared to the materials needed), maybe add full-strength magibane as a T1 recipe so you have a way of putting someone down if you really need to.

In a single sentence, eating magibane is a skill issue.
(09-07-2022, 04:58 AM)Touc Wrote: ...

-25% is still huge, it's crippling while also providing a slim fighting chance, which is more exciting.

The description was also updated to provide better clarity and thus make it more inviting to deploy.

Quote:Formulated by extracting the poisonous essence of several potent ingredients, this blend of bubbling purple liquid is potent enough to inhibit even great magi. 

OOC - Incoming damage is increased by 25%, /flee roll is halved. Guarantees a Dangerous+ Cap 2 battle, can be higher if there's a fair amount of history / build up behind it. A character that specifically roleplays drinking or eating can be mechanically poisoned afterwards if it is the intent (the food / drink item, that was pre-poisoned, should be dropped).
Ores need to spawn more randomly. People have researched near exactly when they spawn. They will rush from spawn to spawn as a neutral character to acquire the resources every 40 minutes or so. (Give or take some variance.)

Until ores are made to spawn randomly between 25 minutes and 2 hours, I fear it will continue to happen that select players hoard all of the resources.
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
(09-07-2022, 11:24 AM)Whatever Wrote: Ores need to spawn more randomly. People have researched near exactly when they spawn. They will rush from spawn to spawn as a neutral character to acquire the resources every 40 minutes or so. (Give or take some variance.)

Until ores are made to spawn randomly between 25 minutes and 2 hours, I fear it will continue to happen that select players hoard all of the resources.

Oh boy I have some bad news
Or we could simply have more ore spawns, that're spread out over more areas of the map. Which would create pockets across the map for people to get ore, that also would prevent a small group from hitting all the mines on the dot.
Can we have more ki'yah spawns while we're at it
(09-07-2022, 12:29 PM)QuietTheMind Wrote: Can we have more ki'yah spawns while we're at it

So people can underprice more the already underpriced Mana amnesia ? Not in my watch.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
(09-07-2022, 12:30 PM)SirPenguin Wrote:
(09-07-2022, 12:29 PM)QuietTheMind Wrote: Can we have more ki'yah spawns while we're at it

So people can underprice more the already underpriced Mana amnesia ? Not in my watch.

I'd just like to be able to make amnesias tbh. I consistently have more fairy powder stocked than I do ki'yah.
Change the Shadow opener to literally any other shadow spell.

As it is, it sort of obligates you into at least partially being melee, which no other tree does. 

Separately: I also think that any other tree in metaphys should be the 'base' tree, and illusion made into a specialization tree.
Cock your ears up, rabbits.
Topic Options