Suggestions
Readdressing that it (in my opinion!) might be nice to go to 6 days a year instead of 5 with how much slower Meranthe is compared to Esshar.

I've grown accustomed to the slower pace and kind of enjoy it now as opposed to how I felt about it before, but then looking at my age makes me kind of pikachuface as the year speed is the only thing that stayed the same post wipe.

I would like to do a lot more grinding and developing on my current character, but fear running out of years too quickly when I'd finally get close to the 'peak' of my character's overall story as I'm already turning 20 now and know I'm still many years away from that peak because it's so much slower to get to in this iteration, which is fine on its own, just think time could reflect it better and enable that slower pacing more.
[Image: ascellachibi2.png]
Add the ability to individually ignore players from OOC/LOOC channels.

A /mute command would be much appreciated.
[Image: comm_round_2_11.png]
Portable alchemy/artificer kits for wilderness bois that can't get a home. (There's 200 fucking players not everyone is getting a house or cave home and nobody wants to see a billion huts again like spires) Make it expensive or limited use.
Let us resprite weapons like in Spires of Agartha.

While acquiring a unique weapon with a unique sprite is cool and all, some of us just want to play Chronicles of Fashion. We can wear custom clothing, place custom furniture, let us complete the trinity with weapons.
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
When we had weapon respriting, you had people making their weapons look a lot weaker (lower tier weapons) or respriting their iron swords into Glofnir, The Slayer of Cuck n' Fucks that they spent $300 on a sprite for over and over again

you all had your chance
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
(08-27-2022, 01:42 PM)Whatever Wrote: Let us resprite weapons like in Spires of Agartha.

While acquiring a unique weapon with a unique sprite is cool and all, some of us just want to play Chronicles of Fashion. We can wear custom clothing, place custom furniture, let us complete the trinity with weapons.

I will play devil's advocate and argue that increasing the scarcity of custom-sprited weapons and not just allowing any old copper sword to look like Guts' Dragonslayer or a huge-ass scythe makes it feel cool and intimidating when you see someone who DOES have a custom weapon. The Umbral and Astral knights' weapons would feel far less unique if everyone could have weapons like theirs, for instance.
(08-27-2022, 01:45 PM)Mouse Wrote: When we had weapon respriting, you had people making their weapons look a lot weaker (lower tier weapons) or respriting their iron swords into Glofnir, The Slayer of Cuck n' Fucks that they spent $300 on a sprite for over and over again

you all had your chance

Or, you know, make it so only Tier 2 items and above can be F1 resprited and ban people abusing it to make a mythril blade look like a wooden sword.
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
The middle ground that we'd all enjoy is adding more sprite variety to the recipes.
add the ability to turn LOOC off and on without switching tabs
add a button that teleports mouse and me to the sewers at the same time

:face _with_monocle:
[Image: characters-2-smaller.png]
Topic Options