Suggestions
Delete mob XP
Nerf mob HP back to how it used to be

I want my crystals and boar hunters must suffer like I have for what their hubris has brought upon the world.
punish human racial abusers

especially veterans that know the stat spread like the back of their hand

these ppl rn't toddlers randomly pressing buttons, they all knew exactly what they were doing

show no mercy
NG+ for occupations, or maybe special boosts upon reaching lvl 100?

I have reached level 100 in fishing, I was hoping to catch new legendary fishes but I'm still cursed with seaweed!!
Another fourth dimensional and powerful take.

Remove/change the curse effect and instead make it so all status effects but slows halve healing from sustain. Burn, poison, bleed, the whole nine yards.

Occult and illusion shouldn't be the only trees capable of contesting the sustain meta.

(Just a suggestion I haven't fought anyone with sustain but I've seen some sins out there.)
(08-21-2022, 05:33 PM)Sanguine415 Wrote: Another fourth dimensional and powerful take.

Remove the curse effect and instead make it so all status effects but slows halve healing from sustain. Burn, poison, bleed, the whole nine yards.

Occult and illusion shouldn't be the only trees capable of contesting the sustain meta.

(Just a suggestion I haven't fought anyone with sustain but I've seen some sins out there.)

A truly galaxy-brained take that will progress the meta and make trees with niche status effects more useful.
Please delete the universal anvil thing. It is, to my knowledge, preventing the use of superior anvils. Which is tragic, considering the relatively scarcity of minerals.
Will do so for tomorrow.
item: Worms
Can be attached to fishing rods similar how gems goes into weapons, make fishing faster or gives better fish whatever suits for his use better.
how get: Making holes on ground with a shovel may have a item dug already in that case, worms, you can also get when using hoes to dig into soil.

i want feed my chicken with it too.
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
Put the enable/disable space TP hot key in the hotkey settings so that we're able to change it or remove it being two buttons to have it toggled and just make it one button.
(08-21-2022, 05:33 PM)Sanguine415 Wrote: Another fourth dimensional and powerful take.

Remove/change the curse effect and instead make it so all status effects but slows halve healing from sustain. Burn, poison, bleed, the whole nine yards.

most of the point of curse is countering sustain, so I think having them all do the same amount would have all the other (more popular) status effects stealing its thunder. I think it'd be better if they all reduced sustain by 25%-ish, instead, but other than that, I totally agree that sustain needs more counters.
Topic Options