Suggestions
I...failed to read the middle one. 2/3 not bad, but otherwise I am a fool.
Can Arcanium Armor be changed?

A recipe to 'retry' an attempt at getting higher quality would work. Right now, normal Arcanium armor is inferior to Ultra Leather which is only about the cost of a single Arcanium bar.
i feel that you should be able to spend some amount of an armor material to reforge armor, upgrading it to a higher level, guaranteed.
i miss mouse so much
[Image: unknown.png]
Hi... https://chronicles-of-esshar.com/forum/s...Whetstones

(07-04-2020, 03:29 AM)Jumpy Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 02:41 AM)Theori Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 02:20 AM)Jumpy Wrote: you could just go blood it has a track record of not being nerfed yet. it's a win/win, either you win or it gets nerfed and everyone wins.

- Blood Vapor's cooldown increased from 20s to 26s (Blood)

- Blood Bullet's on hit damage increased from 5 to 7 (Blood)
- Blood Bomb's cooldown increased from 18s to 22s (Blood)

Direct from last update's patchnotes?

Every homing got 4-5 seconds added to them.
Blood bullet is a buff.
Blood aura is still (in my opinion) superior to some hiddens.

Blood bullet is a buff after it's cool down got upped, damage got nerfed and bleed got nerfed.
Root Immunity Timer.

Or at least make Crushing Iron a 3 tile wide skillshot.
(07-06-2020, 09:29 PM)LittleFirebird Wrote: Root Immunity Timer.

Or at least make Crushing Iron a 3 tile wide skillshot.

As a metal user, I could accept the skill shot, given metal is normally a close quarters spell set as it is.
Make it so you don't have to get the entirety of metal to get Iron Grip. (I know it's an intermediate but phew man.)
It's cool and all, since the function is hardcore cc without high tier damage, but you have way cheesier things out there that don't require as much of a hardcore investment.
(07-06-2020, 10:24 PM)Toxicity Wrote: Make it so you don't have to get the entirety of metal to get Iron Grip. (I know it's an intermediate but phew man.)
It's cool and all, since the function is hardcore cc without high tier damage, but you have way cheesier things out there that don't require as much of a hardcore investment.

I could accept this if iron grip was changed to a skillshot.
If it was changed to a skill shot it may as well not be an intermediate. The tree alone, without it, is subpart. Not horrible, not amazing. With it the whole thing comes alive.

But for how expensive it is to make this whole cog-wheel-invention come together? I'd say it being a homing is fine. Especially because people just use phantom or lightning trap or whatever displacement skill that allows them to still move out of it.

If it were to become a skillshot though, i wouldn't care. Just lower the cost.
(07-06-2020, 10:24 PM)Toxicity Wrote: Make it so you don't have to get the entirety of metal to get Iron Grip. (I know it's an intermediate but phew man.)

Huh. So Iron Grip that pretty much roots you for crushing chain, followed by binding chain, followed by any other punishment, should not be worked for? Somehow I don't quite think it works that way. Also the Cayden Arborea character proved this build is ... bonkers and could use a tune up...
Topic Options