ChanceSeasonal Wishes
Oni when?
Add lycans
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
Sermon - A Faith verb that functions identical to Sabbath. Performable on the same timescale. Priest +
[Image: image0.png]
Spiritmancy Class...

Non-evil Class shit that aren't Faith related would be good.
New enchants! Like Juggernaut and the Crit one. Something like a witchbane buff that gives 20 vit when you're hexed would be fun...
Buildings with class and crafting requirements that offer special bonuses. And special crafting equipment that augments the crafting process, that's locked to those buildings.

IE A Grand temple that costs faith as well as coin to imbue, but doubles the effectiveness of all faith abilities done inside it. A Big Alchemical refiner, that can only be built inside a dedicated Apothecary building, but gives a chance of getting two potions instead of one whenever you make one.
Map nodes that start off unclaimed - nations can raid these and fight a EC for control. They give out materials or coin every X amount of time.

Also - A nation version of a guild with a Treasury system. Shops within nation boundries would have a tax rate set by leaders that would automatically contribute to the nation.

Maybe integrate it with the heart system to automatically provide npc taxes based on amount of hearts... This would be nice..
(12-02-2022, 11:40 AM)Tautology Wrote: Spiritmancy Class...

Non-evil Class shit that aren't Faith related would be good.

I feel like a Magi-Tech related class would also have ground to stand on and things to do/summon.

Then again, classes in themselves require a lot of development time so it can be quite a while before we could get a 4th class. Even then the class would need to be impactful and stand toe-to-toe with the other three in impact in order to have been worth the resources.

Still though, a fourth class, especially one that isn't antagonistic in nature, would be a welcomed edition later on.
[Image: download.png]
Dear santa, as this krisma gift i want you delete unarmed and free me from meranthe, since was the last thing that still keep me in,  thanks.

ps: that or a pot of cookies as new recipe

pss: Fix Energy burst.
...Are we all Fools?...
buff mana (again)
Topic Options