SaveTHE PUNCHLINE!
[Image: imagen-2024-04-13-235839725.png]
Upon the lands of Meranthe, the sound of bells jingle through the woods. A spiral of Chaos twists the lands, the voice of the Jester echoing through people's minds. Chaos and mischief turns the world upside down.

Quote:"ARE YOU READY, READY? THE SHOW HAVE STARTED! STARTED!
CAUSE UPON THESE: [Boring, Boring] LANDS. YOU'VE HIDDEN YOURSELF SO WELL.
WHAT ARE YOU?
A SETTLEMENT?
A HOME?
[No]
YOU'RE JUST A BIG [Mansion] FOR SOMEONE IN [Power]
WHAT A BAD USE, WHAT A BAD USE! PERHAPS YOU CAN GET TO BE MORE, YOU CAN GET TO BE...
[Wonderful]"

Upon the lands of Meranthe, Chaos dances and taunts the people of Order. And so, Chaos wakes up once again, its gaze set. Set unto the lands of Nylheim, Libertato Marino placing his gaze over the ones of Nylfheim.
Quote:
"[You've hidden so well] NYLFEHIM.
LAND OF FARMERS, OF MEDIOCRECY.
LAND OF: [Boredom] BOREDOM!
. . .
[Let's give it a little] TA-TAAA! A LITTLE MORE:
[Sparky] AND [Shiny] LOOK! LET'S TURN THIS [Big] MANSION, INTO SOMETHING:
[Wonderful]
A
W O N D E R L A N D !
. . . 
TAAAAHAHAHAHHA! TAAAHAHAHHAHAHAH! BOOOHOHOH!
FALL, FALL, 
FALL!"

And so, the mockery of the Penrose had been set over Nylfheim. Their laughs echoing through the woods as they walked towards the land of Farmers. Their intention was not to sabotage, not to steal. No, their intention was something way greater:
THE PENROSE
VS 
NYLFHEIM
Date: TBD
OBJECTIVE: TAKE OVER NYLFHEIM!
[Image: wolf_and_raven_by_marzzunny_d4nzmli-full..._i8AqqRW8I]

From the quiet land of Ookami, of Melodian Faith, a missive reaches not only Penrose, but also the settlements of the east, and even the west from the mysterious Matriarch of the land.
Quote:"Penrose? Who even are you? Just a singular mad-man perhaps thinking he can take on even a small place by himself? Or have you somehow scrunched support from the gutters of Fel and Chaos? You truly are a jester Liberato..

Though don't be so confident in your abilities, while I admit we are not as big as what we use to being during the time of Mistral and Ba'al, we Ookami of Nylfheim have our teeth...

But that alone is obviously not going to be enough...

I ask, those of the nations of the east, Aphros, Prospera, Aegis, the Vigil...

Even those of the West-

I humbly ask for your aid as while we can not offer much, we stand united that the Forces of Chaos shall not find any footing upon these lands, and send them back to where this mad man-dwells."

The Land of Ookami calls for Aid, to push back those who would disrupt the balance and deny them afoothold in the East.
All but each grain of sand scattered across Nyflheim, all but each whir of wind blessing the green fields and fertile farms reverberate with distressed... their harmonious song broken.

Quote:"A bastion of wisdom and craftsmanship, keepers of tales and stories of long dead heroes still mourned upon... those who had laid their swords down, forsake bloodshed all but for passion, for peace and joy.

They shall not know fear for the sands of fate smile upon them... they, so far away from the sacred sands, who embody the serenity of the dunes.

I, Dunsman Slanovah, call forth man, woman or beast as my brothers and sisters in spirits for together... we shall fight for a brighter future, not for ourselves but for Meranthe."

Dunsman Slanovah pledges alignance for Nyflheim's cause.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-15-175101.png]

The first official missive from a faction comes as a surprise to many.
The Martyrs' Vigil is where a majority of the letters are sent from, the Chosen of Chireus sending her claim before anyone else could be asked to.
Regardless of the intent, the Knight-Commander is seen rolling out the crimson war-banners ahead of time, signifying a war.

Quote:
"Kids get bored with their toys all the time, I suppose.
I don't even know what your deal is beyond just being an off-brand little ball of spastic energy, where Catildre was actually just a fucking menace, but, frankly, someone needs to set the keys where you can't reach them.
Whatever, your kind are all the same.

Conquer something because you want to, because it's easy.
Hide away in your dumb fucking towers of ivory because you won with the path of least resistance.
Then go on, and do it again, until someone finally drives a hand down your throat and rips your spine straight out.

You want to know what Chaos means to me?
It means a whole lot more than whatever this shit is.

... and for the record, this is a whole lot kinder than some other things everyone else wants to do to you.
Be a good little target and don't move too much while I choke the life out of you."

The Goldlight Order moves, pledging defense for Nyflheim as the first major faction standing to protect it from the Penrose group.
[Image: 8ec0f5064354c616d0096823194e1ef6.png]
. . .
2114AC
. . .

How peaceful is Her winter. Restful in wait for spring's rejuvenation, yet the temperature drops and foreboding blizzards loom across the horizon line following foreign arrival. All of Meranthe stirs, crimson dotting the blankets of white snow as if it rained from the heavens above. Now, chaos sweeps to the northern stretches of the land, its forms varied, known and unknown. Too close to home, however, disrupting the stillness and silence that Her realm sits within. Verdant cloaks mobilize after a slightly delayed beat, catching up once a battalion received orders to deploy east. Always friendly, the quiet neighbor to the Realm of Delphina situated on the small isle won't stand alone.

Of note, it is the first bold command given on such a scale by the realm's heir. No fanfare accompanies their mobilizing call to the Elzara. If caught publicly, it is curt, simple:

Quote:
"Make the assumptions that feel best. Inklings of that which stains Her lands will be washed away by a storm's fury. Be as kind and merciful as a gale. Strike true, Leafblades, against all is Her enemy."

Objective:
Defend and aid Nylfheim
[Image: 6rSRaKs.png]

Upon the successful assault against the Ashen Tower and the recent skirmishes which have dotted the landscape of Meranthe, 
there comes a surprising announcement from perhaps an unlikely source, and one who has little words for such a thing -
Aphros, and the Bastion's Commander:
Quote:
"If you wish to fight to defend Nylfheim, then do so and know that Athelios will guide your actions as shields against the chaos which infests Meranthe."

Objective:
Aid the collective in Nylfheim's defense
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7D0XSIExh2S__hLMK2HP...E&usqp=CAU]

Quote:
"As is told when tried to ask for the city, the chosen Dawn Captain is have legacy to this place. War Chief is will help defend, and where offer is still there to give settlement to Nightfall Clan, Nightfall is will protect Nylfheim from the invaders. For Dusk Captain's Uncle Ba'alhumorous is find place, is important for him. Is probably most important fight for him so far. The Future Lord of Goblins and Machines is pledge his support, and forces."

Objective: Defend Nylfheim
Optional Objective: Convince leaders of Nylfheim to give the land to the Nightfall Clan, Peacefully.
[Image: 52LzRJk.jpg?format=webp&quality=lossless]

After their triumphant victory at the Ashen Tower, the Ten's Citadel swiftly marshaled their forces,
unwavering in their commitment to aid Meranthe against the forces of malevolence.
Under the guidance of the Pantheon, the renowned fortress of the north made their stance known -

Sentinel Oceiros Dawnseeker, ever a beacon of action, voiced their collective resolve:

Quote: Wrote:
"Those of Aegis come to the defense of our cohorts in Nylfheim. Allow me to echo my father's words...
This is our city, our world.
And Nylfheim is their city. We will not let it fall into the bed of chaos."

Objective:

Defend Nylfheim

[Image: unknown.png][Image: 61a9d528e91c6e6bb840607a357aaf47.png]
[Image: Delrith.png?ceece]
Mazchna's Horde

The drums of war are heard in response to the legendary amount of military movement in response to Nyflheim being threatened. A sound which the great kaor, Mazchna, kidnapper, eater of legs, terror of Wolken, destroyer of synthetics, heeds.

Quote:"Allied-Meranthe has forgotten the terror of Atrellya. They believe we are banished merely because a stone tower constructed by a consumed wolf has fallen. They believe they are free to act and ignore us.

We will remind them of their place. They will be whipped, they will be flayed, they will be killed, until they remember.... TO FALL IN LINE!"

With that mission in mind, Mazchna's personal horde of demons begins to move, backed by any member of Atrellya that desires to assist Mazchna - for they are all its allies, and each is welcome on this hunt.

GOAL: Intercepting the armies aiming to help Nyflheim!
[Image: icegif-255.gif]
The declaration of invasion from the forces of Chaos rings throughout the lands and with it a chill for those who sought to take it for their own. 
Quote:“Looks like you’re finally taking on the grand stage once more huh? Well now I know where to find you, so let’s try to make for a more ‘interesting’ rematch. With the last Guardian’s passing I would rather not see these lands taken up by others at all, and allow them to be left to their own devices. With that out of the way I....or I will say we shall defend the likes of Nyflheim, to at least allow the Golden Wolf to defend her home one last time. So let it be known that I will await your arrival, I know others are quite excited to see you again! Just---

Tell me beforehand if you will run away again. Also…to those who are trying to take claims to such lands…don’t. It is for the Ookami and them alone, and it will stay that way.”
-Lucianus Galius

Quote:"I'll stand and I'll fall for those that matter;

I care not for Nyflheim, but pray to all those above and below that not a single stone strays from her resting place.. for I'll crawl and claw over the gravel of Ilathi's grave if need be, Hel won't want what's left of you."
-Lucille Orstein

Objective: Defending Nyflheim and maintaining the nation's independence.
Topic Options