BazzitoLondo Alert: United against the Demonic menace!
[Image: fix.png?ex=6638467f&is=6625d17f&hm=9a10f...height=197]
Quote:I am heading to the town of Londo with the Queen's permission. A dark shadow will descend upon our lands. A Demon has declared war on four nations, among which is our Londo.

This threat cannot be ignored or underestimated! That is why I am calling for those who are willing to stand up and fight against this evil. I am looking for three souls who are willing to not only confront the Demon, but to defeat him.

If in your heart burns the desire to battle, if you would even face the possibility of death, I ask you to come forward.

[Image: 21881db0-f848-4a94-be4b-2fdc32dfc603.png...height=240]
-
"...The time for action has come, send me a letter and show up with all your strength for good measure. You will be tested for the fight. Sincerely, Nagi."
-
-
The statement was quite clean, with clever writing. But for those who knew Nagi, he barely knew how to write given the number of times he refused to learn to do so. One could assume that the statement was ordered but did not include Nagi's handwriting at all, but did include his words.
-
-
-
[Let Londo fight against the Toji Ascension.]
[Image: OIG4.png?ex=662ad137&is=66297fb7&hm=f17b...height=350]
-
Quote: Wrote:
We have found six magicians willing to take on this challenge. Six individuals who, with skill and courage, have accepted the task. But the task of selecting the best is mine.
-
-
-
Three of them will be chosen to represent Londo against the Demon, for that, an elimination round will be held among these magicians.

The battles will be:
Raikami P. Kasca vs. Christophore Garijn
Rosa Emberstrum vs. Phósphoro
Jom Jomson vs. Seryn P. Kasca
-
-
-
[Image: 826c2e499896da5c79f252fa95c7cc44.jpg?ex=...height=417]
-
-
"May those who are appointed stand up courageously and defeat the Demon. "
-