TopRaMemento mori.
"Remember, you must die."

[Image: Gv4cLVB.jpg]
Quote:
"I hate him."

"He took...everything from me. My father is dead because of him. My life was taken away from me because of him. What did i do to deserve this? What did i do to suffer so much? I remember being so happy when life was so simple. Now?"

"All i can think about is ending his putrid life and seeing the life drain from his eyes."

"This was the reason i joined the Ebonblooded in the first place. So i can get my revenge on this...pitiful human being who burnt down my home and took away my life. The Ebon Goddess has given me a chance to make things right. And who would i be to deny her?"

"I'm going back. His blood will be mine. I will take his body and deliver his soul to my goddess. Finally, i'll be complete....i'll finally be...happy."

"Naysien, please watch me. I promise i won't let you down."

"His soul will be yours to devour."

Finally ready to go back and confront her past, the Ebonblooded's smallest member has decided to go back to her home village. A small little farming town far north of the Terian mountains and based in the countryside, it would be a quaint little town. Or at least, was....before a bandit clan had wiped it all out and made it their home. With death and revenge on her mind, she'd go back to enact her vengeance on the bandit leader that had taken away her previous life. And hopefully, find her purpose as a warrior of Naysien along the way...

It was her destiny, after all...

Attendees: Hapi. Other members of the Ebonblooded eager to join.(especially newbies!) (Max of 4-5 maybe?)
Risk: High CoI/ Low CoD
Tone: Dark. Desolate. Revenge. Banditry. Deathly. 
Rewards: To be discussed. Personally, I'm looking for Bone/Nature dev items to make a scythe. As well as maybe something to dev Wildcard with and keep the 'reaper' aesthetic. We'll see.
DM: Looking!
Topic Options