TAYU
Character: Elias lux Soleis (aka Hooded High Keeper lux Pseudonym)

Event: Baby's First Crusade

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): They took a little while at times, but that wasn't so much an issue of their actual narration writing time, but waiting for around a dozen people to finish dotting. Overall it didn't really affect my quality too much.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The one fight we got was really fun after the balance got figured out after a single round of being completely smashed. Fight was pogged, managed to accidentally steal the final hit.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It told a nice, cute short story. I enjoyed playing a mentor role for it!

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Was Low Chance of Death, and all of the items had really cute descriptions. Managed to make out with by far the best one, so thank you Nozomi! (Kill stealing on the ec is really good for that)

Event Highlight: Revealing that Hooded High Keeper lux Pseudonym wasn't just an event npc and unironically surprising Mal somehow... Kill stealing on the ec was a close second.

Overall: 10/10 Amazing. It really did feel like a discount Kott event.

Any other comments: Feel free to harass me last minute for a tag along again...
[Image: corpoggo.png]
cool event!!! i really enjoyed this :)
Character: Javari Thomas

Event: Baby's First Crusade

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): TAYU takes a while to type but her responses are often very full of content and fun! If you are patient, you will enjoy them as a DM.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): They still have to get used to all the power a DM have, but the battles were fun nonetheless! The battles were balanced after the first round tho.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): AWESOME! Tayu has amazing ideas, and she is a lovely storyteller

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) The item descriptions were greatly written, i think it was all fair

Event Highlight: Mal playing the High Keeper was a surprise to me, i laughed.

Overall: 10/10!!!

Any other comments:
tio internet aki ta mo badarosca
thanks
Character: Celeste Exarion
Event: Church Service
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): yes
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): save for my ridiculous lag it was all nice
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): yes yES i got tons of dev from tayu forcing my 16 year old to kill children, 10/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): honestly i liked the fact that tayu punished peoplpe for AFKing which is something that honestly bothers me during an event. the rewards were very good too, made worth the fact i fell 3 times in battle cries
Event Highlight: i can't pick one, i'm a sucker for religious themes.
Overall: 10/10 second part when
Any other comments: there was plenty of opportunities given for people to intervene in injuries and take it instead, also a nice puzzle minigame that made me feel much dumber

[Image: unknown.png]
Character: Blair
Event: Beast Capture (Part 1 and 2?)
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): yes?
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): the first part was balanced because we got to pick who we hunted. this second part was scary but good.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): i got perfect character growth so its really appreciated.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): we all got something out of it, which was nice.
Event Highlight: in the second part since i scored the perm on Iebis I got a mini call out in the narrate. it made me feel cool.
Overall: 10/10
Any other comments:
Character: Lucian ven Pelleaux

Event: Sneaker Heads!!!

Responsiveness: Well-paced responses.

Balance: Nice balance.

Storytelling: We went to the mall and bought shoes, as basic as it may sound, it was an adventure!

Fairness: Fairly fair.

Event Highlight: The EC with the timbs that tried to stomp us out!!!

Overall: An amazing event, and I must also say that I highly respect TAYU's drive to complete this event despite the circumstances. She's clearly very dedicated to DMing and I appreciate it!

Any other comments: Kott is also a real one.
Character: Bang Kumo

Event: Sneaker Heads!!!

Responsiveness: Well-paced responses. She was going crazy with the illustrations.

Balance: Hmmmmmmmmmm it was Ight .

Storytelling: Kento Nanami with timbs punched me in the face and burst my head open. And now I have new shoes. Yea that shit was fire

Fairness: It was not fair at all.

Event Highlight: when I picked up the event prop and everyone called me retarded because my resolution was too low for me to pull it out of my inventory.

Overall: TAYU is my new favorite dm I hope that I am killed by TAYU if I have to die in an event. God Queen TAYU

Any other comments:Fuck Kott.
(05-30-2021, 06:26 AM)Cloutio2x Wrote: Event Highlight: when I picked up the event prop and everyone called me retarded because my resolution was too low for me to pull it out of my inventory.

this was my highlight too :)
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options