WoolooHey yo, Acid Spray is BAD
Seriously, what the fuck is this spell???

It's impossible to hit in any legitimate fight since it's a 1 tile range and whoo boi is that dumb in the first place

But if you somehow, through pure luck, manage to hit it? It's pretty garbo. Unless your target is already poisoned.

In which case it's suddenly a god-tier spell, apparently. Applying a 30 second rot to the opponent is a bit nutty, considering that's 10% AP lost on them, as well as DR.

Literally either way you look at this spell, it's awful in design. Just give us a 3x3 knockback that poisons and I'm pretty sure it'd be a lot more functional than it currently is.
honestly just buff poison in general ngl

make poison blind people again maybe? haha jk unless?

yeah buff acid spray move sucks
(01-07-2021, 04:57 AM)TopRa Wrote: honestly just buff poison in general ngl

no
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
(01-07-2021, 04:57 AM)TopRa Wrote: honestly just buff poison in general ngl

yeah buff acid spray move sucks

Poison is already really strong overall. It has diet mist form as a basic.
Atm.. poison is pretty strong... But I think venomous vortex should be looked at since it has some weird lingering effect. Whenever the move is used (and once the animation for the move is done) I walk by the spot and still get stunned and damaged by nothing,  while the opponent is already in my face by then. It's happened twice so far lmao.
(01-07-2021, 06:27 AM)Neon_blue Wrote: Atm.. poison is pretty strong... But I think venomous vortex should be looked at since it has some weird lingering effect. Whenever the move is used (and once the animation for the move is done) I walk by the spot and still get stunned and damaged by nothing,  while the opponent is already in my face by then. It's happened twice so far lmao.

Venomous Vortex has some WONKY hitboxing issues, yeah. It's like, 1 tile wide, doesn't hit in certain places, and lingers when it's gone??

But yeah most of poison is fine power-wise, even vortex. Just Acid Spray is -wonky status- without even an argument being valid for it to be in such a state.
Remove or replace acid spray nuff said
[Image: Home.png]
Topic Options