ry0un0sukeRyou the DM
Key/Character: Yuri
Which Event: Skipping Rocks across the Pond

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): this was fast in ryou RP scaling
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): I liked the backup on the first encounter. The stone-skipping was cute and could have used a +/- 1 on roll for creative solutions.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Joey best not betray me.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) My temp is cute. I didn't get any loot but I also came in unplanned because Marco is a doodoo head.

Overall: ryou/10 (that's an 11)

Any other comments: pour your worries in my DMs so I can answer them all honestly.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Quote:Key/Character: Corrosive Canine/Avlainn
Which Event: Skipping Rockss Across a Pond

Responsiveness: 10/10. Very fast and we weren't kept waiting, really we were the ones taking up more time.
Balance: 9/10 [gonna hit you in the head you hit me with my own move 3 times in a row again.] Fair, not too much hp or damage. A sweet spot.
Storytelling: 10/10. A nice set up for sure, really good start to it all.
Fairness: 9/10 [Again, sir? Hitting me with my own move, and then doing that thing you did? You know what you did. Unacceptable.]

Overall: 9/10.

Any other comments: Solid 9/10.Good first event, and albeit it we weren't prepared as we should have been ICly, it was nice to experience and a good first set up. Also, boy why this lil kid so fast and throw rocks so far? I suppose it's more so my own personal gripe about how unprepared we were, as it really was kinda my fault for the sudden-ness and how irresponsible we were with our recklessness. Still, Ryou was fair and didn't kill us too hard so, hey. Win win. 
I'll copy the other DMs... But instead I'm not accepting any events until the third week. (Includes like ECs or small world events you may want? Tomato tomato) Play your characters first you animals. My preference is spooky, plot twists, small groups. No, you can't bring six or seven people on your Ryou CoD... I like an intimate setting and loads of lore. I also take far too long to type my plans so I will need occasional pokes if I agree.

So yeah, I look forward to seeing you all after the third week!
[Image: a1f3cc2bfee77a18eded58b35396ef26.png][Image: 8a316927437131f82cd35855d4893473.png]
Character: Anna
Which Event: Lost City in the Jungle

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 9/10 
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 6/10 It's honestly only a 6 because ryou didn't realize how strong wellspring was as a healing tool for the party. Work on crushing the healing factor. Don't be afraid to focus on someone a little bit more. Chase them down. Push them over the edge. If not that, then get spells that counter healing.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10! I wanted lore, and I got lore!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 8/10, again, it's only an 8 because of the wellspring healing issue, but the injuries received were crippling.

Overall: 9/10

Any other comments: Overall it was a very immersive and fun event. I loved every moment of it despite staying up several hours past my usual bed time to attend the event. I would definitely recommend ryou as a DM to any who wish for a lore focused event.
Character: Amelia Locke pyr Aertas

Responsiveness: Ryou makes funny jokes about posting slow but they posted fairly timely in this one! Don't be fooled.
Balance: I like the combination of spells used. Made things spicy and neat to fight against. However I do feel that the ECs could've been much more dangerous. Or maybe it was because we had someone using Wellspring. nerf wellspring
Storytelling: Yes. Even though I could not relate to the lore of the first half of the event because I barely touched Pre-TS E3, I at least knew the latter half! Spires lore was fun so it was nice to see references to that here. The transitions and the way the whole event was mapped out, story-wise, was very compelling.
Fairness: Rates are good! It didn't help that we kept rolling 6s and 5s however, sorry. But lady luck is fickle (watch me roll 1s on my event tomorrow)

Overall: 9/10. 

i hate darkness in pools, i hate it in doors too
[Image: 6VjQGd5.png]
Character: Bruno pyr Aertas

Responsiveness: It took time but we got there. Ryou wasn't slow. The darkness stopped us. It called for me.
Balance: I enjoyed being given rift step for the duration of the event. It made me impossible to catch. The ECs had a lot of health but literally none of us went down because we were just too good. How can you kill a man who spell dodged 5 nukes in a row?
Storytelling: This was very good. I got to revisit cool moments from pre-ts, I saw Hated die again to Asta (the highlight of the event), and I got to call beastkin savages which is just perfect for me. Also occult temptations yes.
Fairness: We were allowed to do bold things and risky rewards came with risks but it was all worth it.

Overall: 10/10
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Character: Itzul
Which Event: Something something eating the sun. idk, marco's event

Responsiveness: Ryou was active the whole time. It took a long time, there were a lot of ECs, many sequences, good bulky rich RP. Good yes.

Balance: Balance was good. Definitely was not a homie COD which I appreciate. I got downed many much. I blame Wolfgang for having Yggdrasil and making us dummy strong, therefore making you dummy strong.

Storytelling: I got to befriend a chef. He died moments after. In his undeath, he gave me his coveted bread. It brought me to tears. This isn't a joke, I'm being sincere, I wish this happened more often.

Fairness: It was very fair. I got a pounding. The rewards were very fair. It wasn't a dummy unique with 60 pow and 40 melee. Neat Dev items and an accessory for our troubles. My only gripe was Wolfgang being there!

Overall: 11/10 because of Sam. 9.5 otherwise. Thank you for the event I enjoyed it a lot.
Key/Character: Corrosive Canine/Lyael
Responsiveness: 10/10. 
Balance: 9/10
Fairness: 10/10
Overall: 9.75/10
Quote:Top quality event, even down to the last of it. Very fast responses, though the event ran long. It was mainly because of TEEMO! Albeit we all had fun and were responding, there was just so much content to go through in order to make it to the end, before I knew it time flew by and it had me surprised. I thoroughly enjoyed the event, through and through. 

But, I will hit you in your head if you ever spam volcano like that again. You know good and well what you were doing, and you were laughing at our suffering. However, this did make me laugh too, so there's no hard feelings (now that it's over).

Fairness wasn't even a question, it's always fair. As well as the overall, it was very good, an the personification of Fenrir was just so. . so good. I really felt like a child was speaking to his parent. Very good, thank you, would recommend, would get to DM again.
hello i am alkhea, went on the field trip to the jungle temple, and this is my review. everything good. responsiveness, balance, fairness, all pretty good.

i got to touch an orb, which then gave me a cool crown, but then the orb turned out to be some kind of monster?? either way, even if i did end up with a perm i like crown
Key/Character: Sylva Aertas
Which Event: Ruined Temple

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yes! 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The one battle we fought was entertaining, if not a little bit tough because of the massive amount of AOEs. But pretty par for the course nevertheless. 8/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It did feel like an adventure and one that i had alot of fun on. Even if it was a bit long. 8/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) I believe the event was perfectly balanced. I have no real criticisms when it comes to the injuries that were dealt and the ratio of rewards 10/10

Overall: The event was fun and i had a good time being apart of it. I'm glad i got chosen and i'd be happy to take part in an event with Ryou as the dm again/ 9/10

Any other comments: nope!
Topic Options